• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

KAAAA MEEEEEEEE......!!!!!! HAAAAAAA MEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!! HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm enjoying this show more than I should be.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

All I've done today is cook lunch over at my parents house, went shopping and now lurking the internet whilst watching Dragon Ball.

Boring day.

Last edited:

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

All right, TLR ep 3 time.

Okay, I know foreshortening can be difficult, but this is just ridiculous.
wBkFW.png

TheFattestSnorlax

New year, new possibilities
Years

Hikari10, can you read this? Good. I don't want you to quit PC. Umbr30n may be bullying you but that doesn't mean you suddenly decide if you want to quit or not. I'll always be here for you, even in tough situations... *cries*

Years

Hikari10, can you read this? Good. I don't want you to quit PC. Umbr30n may be bullying you but that doesn't mean you suddenly decide if you want to quit or not. I'll always be here for you, even in tough situations... *cries*

Thanks for your support. I'm going to need all the support I need to stop him.

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

People get too offended for the most ignorant things anymore.

Where are you at in DB, Lappy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back