• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Raptor Version

Espreon

Lord of the Nagas
Years
  • Seen Mar 16, 2011
She is the 4th gym leader in my game.

I thought Maximillion was a male name... In addition since she is now a water gym leader will there still be a gym leader that uses Froslass (she is awesome)?

Also by which demo will have D/P moves implemented? Snorunt is catchable out side of Dawnsnow Town, right? And where would the godly Dawn Stone be found (I really want a Froslass!)

Sorry I am asking so many questions. I hope Raptor version works in Wine, what language/program is Raptor version crafted in/with?
BTW I can make a launcher for Raptor so it can become a full fledged portable app, it seems to be very portable as it is now all that needs to be done is to have it delete the Registry entries it makes upon closure.

Last edited:

O.G. Duke

a.k.a OmegaGroudon
Years
  • Seen May 18, 2016
Maximillion is a Ice type gym leader. She own a FROSLASS.
Well, those encounter pokemon in the demo 1 will change at demo 2.
And I think there is no D/P moves yet, but I'll contact someone to help out.
The game is created in RMXP that uses RUBY language.
I dont know what you mean for " launcher for Raptor so it can become a full fledged portable app"...

And here's another part of Latias and Latios.
latiasia3.png

There is about 2 more update before the event end.
I will post the new screenies if reply is more!
Come'on guys!! Reply and reply !!

Last edited:

wildarms001

Random Supporter
Years
  • Seen May 15, 2013
wow nice new screenie love it :D and did you put all d/p pokemon in the next beta? :D hope you finish this wonderful game of yours :D

Years
I have taken a look at the thread.

It seems u have very good ideas, like the minigames and the poké device.

U also have a nice battle scene ;).

I'm waiting for the second demo to see your whole story and not only the little bits with see with your screenies ^^.

Good luck to u with the continuation of your game ;).

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 19, 2021
The Latios and Latias event is coming along great!
Can't wait to see the rest of the updates.
GL!

Espreon

Lord of the Nagas
Years
  • Seen Mar 16, 2011
OmegaGroudon, a portable app is an app which can be used on any computer while retaining the same settings while not leaving anything behind, like things in the Registry or the AppData folder and so on (A portable app is installed on a removable media, hence the name portable app). So I can basically make Raptor fully portable so people can take it with them to be used on any Windows computer while not leaving anything behind on the used computer.

Espreon

Lord of the Nagas
Years
  • Seen Mar 16, 2011
Bascially with the newer versions of Poccil's Pokemon Starter Kits, they don't need the RTP, so it could be a Portable App..

Yeah, but it leaves some Registry entries behind. Raptor is almost perfectly portable, it just needs to delete those entries upon closure.

Years
  • Seen Oct 26, 2016
Another great batch of screenies.

Doing a great job on this game, keep on going Omega :)

O.G. Duke

a.k.a OmegaGroudon
Years
  • Seen May 18, 2016
Alright, I would like to try the "portable app".
And finally new screenies!
latiassb0.png

Post more comment for new update^^

Years
The game looks really nice still~! The grammar and spelling have greatly improved (from the proofreader?), but there are still some small errors/typos, especially in punctuation and... verbal usage. Yeah. The thing that bugs me the most is in the last screenie in the the batch before the last batch-- the "accept" should be except. -fail- I really can't offer any other advice other than this kind of stuff. Sorry.

Keep up the good work. (:

EDIT:
Woahhhh, new screenies. -has to look at them-

Espreon

Lord of the Nagas
Years
  • Seen Mar 16, 2011
Alright, I would like to try the "portable app".
And finally new screenies!

-Alright I will start working on the launcher tomorrow, I am gonna have some pie before bed. The launcher will not take long to make.

-Those screenshots are fantastic!

wildarms001

Random Supporter
Years
  • Seen May 15, 2013
wow another great screenie and i have question can you speed up a little? coz the game slow a little

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 9, 2021
wow another great screenie and i have question can you speed up a little? coz the game slow a little

If the game is running slow, it means you have a bad computer.

Pokemon Raptor runs great on my Mac, and I'm using an emulator! :/

Atomic Reactor

can you go in a lil more depth about that minigame???

i like your dive sprite idea..
but i saw DarkPegasus trying to use it for his surf sprite =/
looks good though

Back