• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hoenn RéBURST [M] [OOC + SU]

Vato

This Is Our Last Goodbye
Years
I would really appreciate if you could expand, well... Mainly everything, Is she thin or fat? Does she wear any other accessories? How does she act with her family? And Pokemon? Where exactly did she grew up? Phenacetin City? Where did she lived in Hoenn? Sootopolis City, perhaps?

If you can expand your SU, I'll accept you, until then, you're pending...

Excellent! Now you're accepted!
Now choose, Zigzagoon or Poochyena?

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 30
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
To Everyone,

I've had a fair few reports about post length in the IC thread of this roleplay. I'd like everyone to re-read the rules since they have been revised very recently with updated rules.

I've sent warnings and infractions to the people in question. Just, please keep your posts detailed and lengthy and above 100 words.

Khawill

<3
Years
I have an idea for a beggining, since giving me a starter from such an common pokemon would be odd. What if I meet an aggressive zigzagoon outside and was attacked by it, my character fights back and is able to subdue and possibly catch it ( if not a catch I can carry it back to proff Birch and he can do it, or show me how to do it properly.)
Or I can go through and a zigzagoon follows me because of the food I'm carrying and Birch helps me catch it. I'm fine with the traditional way though. Either way I meet with Birch

Vato

This Is Our Last Goodbye
Years
That's actually what I was thinking :P
You may do whatever of those, the one you like more, by the way, here's Zigzagoon!

263.png

NormalIC_Big.png

Pick Up
-Tackle
-Growl
-Pursuit

Stingray

Space elves FTW
Years
Ok Posted... kind of changed the story of why my character was going to meet Birch.

Also tried to be more "outside the box" with my battle... I realized I sort of stepped outside what normal abilities are, and so if that is a problem let me know and I will stop and modify my post. I created a theory that the Torchic's Toxic is its ability to emit a natural gas that is built inside its body that actually is normally used to power his Fire attacks, but this Torchic knows how to emit unlit gasses which are toxic and very flammable.

Also Vato if you want to throw random encounters at me your welcome to and other RPs I'm always up for interacting... be warned I will be going to Disney World from the 12th through the 17th so I might be very inactive during that time :p

ytfeL

Glorious Strategist
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Sep 25, 2012
sorry for the absence, bit of an emergency over the weekend, but i will be posting tonight after work :]

Mr. Mammoth

One cool snowman
Years
And then I said: "Here cometh mine SU!"

Spoiler:

Stingray

Space elves FTW
Years
Heretostay... sorry couldn't help it... I had to react to the strange way your character is acting. Seemed to fit perfectly with Jerome's past experiences and lets me bring out his more darker side early, this is hopefully going to be fun.

Vato

This Is Our Last Goodbye
Years
I am not sure is siriness is a word, good sir, but you also seem to posses some of it. And now I grant you the Capsule Monster known as Poochyena:

261.png

DarkIC_Big.png

Ability: Run Away
-Tackle
-Howl
-Incinerate

Back