• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dreams of Pokemon?

CourageHound

Trust & Courage. Nothing More
Years
Have you guys ever had a dream about pokemon? Like something that was maybe vivid, weird, random, or it just stuck out etc.? I know me and my freind had this disscusion before. Try to remember and retell what happend in your dream of choice.

Mine~

I dont know exactly where I was. But i do know we were in some kind of feild. A dragonite was standing next to me. It was awe-inspiring how cool and in great detail I saw him. Then with a forearm he motioned me to hop on his back. I did, and like that we took off and in seconds we were high up into the sky, I could literaly touch the clouds. The dragonite turns his head back at me and smiles, then sets off over the city skys. Clutching my arms around its neck I gaze down at the earth below and see all the streets and buildings looks sooo tiny.....

And thats it :P. Yea Thats all I remember but it was awesomely cool imo. Cant wait to see what you guys post.

PiemanFiddy

Dark-Type Gym Leader
Years
I did actually dream of Pokemon once, but it was a little creepy.

I started to walk out of my bed, and I spotted a Poke Ball, so I picked it up and was all confused.

So I headed outside, and I threw it at the first thing I saw; which oddly enough was a Tortoise. Needless to say, it actually captured it, but it broke free after about 2 shakes. It was really creepy and realistic, but also had that Pokemon-esque feeling to it.

CourageHound

Years
I did actually dream of Pokemon once, but it was a little creepy.

I started to walk out of my bed, and I spotted a Poke Ball, so I picked it up and was all confused.

So I headed outside, and I threw it at the first thing I saw; which oddly enough was a Tortoise. Needless to say, it actually captured it, but it broke free after about 2 shakes. It was really creepy and realistic, but also had that Pokemon-esque feeling to it.

Hmm..what made it creepy?

Although finding a pokeball in the middle of the night iss...kinda creepy

PiemanFiddy

Dark-Type Gym Leader
Years
Well... apart from the random Poke Ball, It just kind of freaked me out a little bit.

The fact that what I caught wasn't even a Pokemon, but rather an actual reptile(?) on this planet. It also came to my attention that even being able to capture it in a Poke Ball gave me the shivers. It made me feel like ANY creature could be contained within it.

Apollo

怖がらないで
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jul 22, 2017
Yeah, I just had one last night lol.

I just caught an Ekans but Jessie wanted to steal it, then we battled. I kept on using Poison Sting in her Arbok (yeah i dont see why she'd want an ekans if she had an arbok) and Poison (which is probably Acid). Then somehow, Arbok became Frozen and I just kept using Poison on it, and I actually won.

pikakitten

You met with a terrible fate
Years
Yeah, I was living in Hoenn (of course) and I went to the Museum place and it was being taken over and I had a Pikachu run to my side to help but he melted and I woke up O_o

CourageHound

Years
Yeah, I just had one last night lol.

I just caught an Ekans but Jessie wanted to steal it, then we battled. I kept on using Poison Sting in her Arbok (yeah i dont see why she'd want an ekans if she had an arbok) and Poison (which is probably Acid). Then somehow, Arbok became Frozen and I just kept using Poison on it, and I actually won.

Where you thinking about Arbok recently?

Yeah, I was living in Hoenn (of course) and I went to the Museum place and it was being taken over and I had a Pikachu run to my side to help but he melted and I woke up O_o

O.0 Thats...sad?

Well I think my freind's dream is randomer. Somehow we and a few other freinds were setting out to capture the legendary dogs.

Galoria

Moo~ ♪
Years
Haha CourageHound, our discussion has awake you a new cute idea! xD

Well, to answer your thread, yes, dreamed about Riolu and Lucario and all baby Pokémon. Here was our discussion between him and me, with my dream
Well, it was a long dream! I dreamed about Riolu. And before that dream, [FONT=inherit ! important][FONT=inherit ! important]Lucario[/FONT][/FONT] wanted me to be a "Gardian" or something like that, to protect people. After that long dream, I was in a daycare, with Lucario. When Lucario gone, I was so sad...
And then, I dealt with baby Pokémon in the daycare, it was so cuuute! I loved to take care of [FONT=inherit ! important][FONT=inherit ! important]Pichu[/FONT][/FONT] and Riolu. But one day, the daycare was attacked by someone, that Lucario wanted to defeat. All baby Pokémon were gone or died...The old breeders too.
And now, that Riolu looked at me, and he wanted me to take care of him.

I will continue this story if you want to learn it D:

Well..After that Riolu wanted me to seek Lucario. To train us to be Guardians as Lucario. I looked around, i
f there were survivors, or if they hide themself. But no. Nothing around. No corpses. So I thought that our ennemy or ennemies, bring them to their hiding place or something.
And then I walk with my partner, pathway, by pathway. Until we saw a village in flams. We run both to there to see what happens. And there was Lucario, fighting ghosts or something like that, I don't know what was is it! D:
I don't think that you will read it, but I will tell you the end quickyl.
We saved the village, and Lucario trained us to have a hope to defeat the ennemy or our ennemis that they destroyed the daycare.
Voilà voilà!

Quel était votre rêve?

imevil

Biggest Scyther Fan
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jun 5, 2016
I had a dream I was being killed by a darkrai. It was weird as hell. He kept firing Shadow Balls at me and I just sat there and took it.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
I do dream about Pokemon a lot, and frequently, since my computer screen saver are random Pokemon images, I fall asleep watching them, about 68% of the time I dream about what ever I watched last, mostly Pokemon.

I think my last dream was bout Buizel and Dewott, not certain.

CourageHound

Years
I had a dream I was being killed by a darkrai. It was weird as hell. He kept firing Shadow Balls at me and I just sat there and took it.

O.o Creepy. Gotta hate those dreams where ya just dont have concious control of yourself

Years
  • Seen Dec 27, 2012
When i was a kid i used to dream i was a pokemon trainer all the time, now that i'm 17, the same thing happens! Ahahaha

Hannah

beep bop boop
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 16, 2021
Hm. I've had a dream about Pokemon once, but it was only in one scene.

I stood in a field, surrounded by adorable Shaymins of different forms. The wind was cool, and the sun was bright. It was a perfect day. Suddenly, the cloud darkened, and before I knew it, I was plummeting down into a black hole.

Then I woke up.

Years
  • Seen Dec 8, 2013
I recently had a dream in which I was fighting an unbeatable enemy. The enemy? A Spiritomb. The Simpsons was also involved.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Haven't had any pokemon dreams in a while...but I vaguely remember one when I had all 8 eeveelutions (including Eevee) as my own pets. Coolest dream ever tbh!

CourageHound

Years
Hm. I've had a dream about Pokemon once, but it was only in one scene.

I stood in a field, surrounded by adorable Shaymins of different forms. The wind was cool, and the sun was bright. It was a perfect day. Suddenly, the cloud darkened, and before I knew it, I was plummeting down into a black hole.

Then I woke up.

(~'3'~) Hmmm...sounds pretty cool, and ominous at the same time. I usually try to force myself to try and have another dream to find out more(xD if it works like that I guess)

Deceit

Toxic.
Years
I have had a few dreams about pokemon, but I only remember one. It was a dream where I started out on my journey in Kanto, and I battled gym leaders. But I woke up after beating Misty, so it was a short-lived journey.

Back