• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

rate the user title above you - v2

Honest

Hi!
Years
Well, plunder the verb means to steal, I'm pretty sure. =P

Anyway, stylized usertitle asking if I can take someone like Tara? 9/10

Cause I can't take on Tara. =(

Years
10/10

Well it does match the description in your signature and HTML always makes a usertitle sexy so staff can stand out as well.

tnfsf11

I can't even read a single word, but I guess it has something to do with Sonic...

Last edited:

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
I don't... have any idea what it means. And I can't figure out what the last word is omg. It's original, I'll give you that. :P 6/10

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
7/10

I've no idea what it means, but I guess it fits your theme.

diab_low

All men live, only few exist.
Years
10/10

I derived It is attentive Micallef. I like how you used French (a very exquisite language)

Who is Micallef? His name is Shaun Patrick Micallef and is and Australian actor and comedian (one of the best) :D

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
Yeah, and you're saying that with your usertitle. lol I personally find yours just okay.

6.5//10

Back