• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Dark Sky

Evilpkmn

Evilmad says Bonjour
Years
I use PSP 0.7 and not PEssentials or PSP4g.
You two seem to speak french correctly so I accept your help.

Neo-Dragon

Game Developer
Years
Just a heads up to everyone.
If you want to speak French, could you please add a translated English version under it. Just because it's an English speaking forum and we don't want to alienate members from conversations :)

Luka S.J.

Jealous Croatian
Years
Just a heads up to everyone.
If you want to speak French, could you please add a translated English version under it. Just because it's an English speaking forum and we don't want to alienate members from conversations :)

Yes it helps alot, and it means that Alexandre is a good boy for doing so :D Hahaha, sorry Alex.

Anyways the game looks really good. I've acctually been following games on the Pokemon Script Project site and I'm mighty impressed. They look great and they are really advanced (but that does not mean that there aren't any great ones here though). Yea the game is looking really slick, just the clouds bother me a bit. But that's only my personal opinion, other's will find it great.

Evilpkmn

Evilmad says Bonjour
Years
Yes it helps alot, and it means that Alexandre is a good boy for doing so :D Hahaha, sorry Alex.

Anyways the game looks really good. I've acctually been following games on the Pokemon Script Project site and I'm mighty impressed. They look great and they are really advanced (but that does not mean that there aren't any great ones here though). Yea the game is looking really slick, just the clouds bother me a bit. But that's only my personal opinion, other's will find it great.

Slick? I don't really understand....
I started that game in May ( and there is 7 badges aviables for a great number of hours to play ) but I think that game is not so good ,exept for graphics XD, (I'm never modest XD) so I am not sure to continue working on it .

I introduce that game here because I want to "finish" with it...I would never talk about that game in the future I guess...

Back