• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2012] POKéMON LIGHT PLATINUM

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2016
If you find something to be helpful with, and generally beat someone else to helping with it. ;)

Cyclone

Years
  • Seen Apr 19, 2013
Hey guys, so I'm at route 510 right now in Lauren (Where team Steam is blocking the path).

I'm not quite sure what I'm doing wrong o_o. I've tried using dig ON and AROUND the hole in the ground, I've tried talking to the team Steam member beside the hole, but nothing works. When I try to use DIG I get a message saying that "I can't use that here". Any tips?

Thanks

Years
Hey guys, so I'm at route 510 right now in Lauren (Where team Steam is blocking the path).

I'm not quite sure what I'm doing wrong o_o. I've tried using dig ON and AROUND the hole in the ground, I've tried talking to the team Steam member beside the hole, but nothing works. When I try to use DIG I get a message saying that "I can't use that here". Any tips?

Thanks
You have to press A button beside it and it will ask you to Dig there

How do you fix the white screen? plz tell me because the video isnt working in my computer :(
You have to get a clean ROM of Ruby 1.0 and that will work on it or else PM me to get instant help ;)

If you find something to be helpful with, and generally beat someone else to helping with it. ;)

Cyclone
So in all these years it was about beating others for the help?:shocked:

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Nov 4, 2023
It kinda sucks when you're fighting something big like a Purugly, a Blastoise or a Gastrodon, and you only get 200~400 EXP. :C

Years
  • Seen Apr 19, 2013
You have to press A button beside it and it will ask you to Dig there

That's the thing though, I've tried that, the only message I get is "This subterranean hole something something dig" :( I have a Gabite with self learned DIG. Not sure what I'm missing haha

Years
That's the thing though, I've tried that, the only message I get is "This subterranean hole something something dig" :( I have a Gabite with self learned DIG. Not sure what I'm missing haha

You need to beat the specific gym leader in order to use dig. (I forgot the gym leader)

Years
  • Seen Apr 19, 2013
You need to beat the specific gym leader in order to use dig. (I forgot the gym leader)

Well.. that's what I was missing haha. I thought that would be it, but I couldn't find a gym anywhere.. Thanks guys <3

EDIT: Wait, I've already beaten Aizen o_o

EDIT2: 'kay found out what I missed, thanks everyone :D

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Apr 6, 2013
hi i just got an impossible glitch pls help me with this one.when i get to esmerald city for the first time the scene which is supposed to happen does not.ash and the other guy are standing at the gate and when i talk to em they just pop up "..." helpz!

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2016
So in all these years it was about beating others for the help?:shocked:
Survival of the quickest. :D

Just let cyclone check the problem with A-map...
You didn't quote, so what problem?

hi i just got an impossible glitch pls help me with this one.when i get to esmerald city for the first time the scene which is supposed to happen does not.ash and the other guy are standing at the gate and when i talk to em they just pop up "..." helpz!
You have to walk between them. The scripting here could definitely be improved.

Cyclone

Years
  • Seen Apr 6, 2013
You have to walk between them. The scripting here could definitely be improved.

Cyclone

Hello man,its obvious i tried that but there's something like an invincible wall and doesnt let me through..i even used wallhack to get to the city but nothing happens since its an event and i have to resume it..i use MYboy on galaxy s2..dunno what to do help?

Years
Am I the only one here who don't have flying position with some cities in Lauren region?(can't fly to other cities)
As the maximum number of flying spots have been filled I am afraid you have to get to other cities through other ways in Lauren. Every one of us face this problem so it is not only you

I ask again, what problem?

It helps to know what the problem is!

Cyclone
I am quite sure he was telling you to solve the other guys problem with Advance Map

Last edited:
Back