• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Avatar: The Last Airbender Fan Club

Guy

just a guy
Years
Been meaning to join this club, and now that I've finally caught up with Legend of Korro I finally can.

Username
: Artemis
Element: Fire

Have you seen Book 2's latest episode? What are your thoughts?
I watched last night's episode "A New Spiritual Age" this morning actually. I have to say, before the two-parter episode "Beginnings" that explained the origins of the first Avatar Wan, I wasn't really feeling this season like I was with the first. It just wasn't as gripping or addictive as the first. The quest of the spiritual world just didn't seem to have much point until "Beginnings" aired. Now we have some real momentum!

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
Years
Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
o____o well it's finished again already. Awesome finale, definitely better than Korra1 and almost on par with Aang's finale, I'd say.

Flushed

never eat raspberries
Years
  • Seen Nov 5, 2017
Where did you watch the finale two episodes? Nick.com was being really stupid. :/

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
Where did you watch the finale two episodes? Nick.com was being really stupid. :/

cough

I actually missed what went down, but I heard that Nick used social media to decide whether the finale was released online or not? I think that's pretty awesome, although I wish they had waited a few days rather than do it on the back of a double episode.

Years
So I haven't watched any episodes since 8 and finally decided to catch up last night and today (thank you Blade)!

Spoiler:

Flushed

never eat raspberries
Years
  • Seen Nov 5, 2017
@Magic Fox: Yeah I think it was like if it got a certain number of retweets or something, they'd post the vids on Nick.com, which they did. The media player there is just crappy and would buffer endlessly though, so thanks for posting the link haha.

Tbh, not really sure how I felt about the finale. It was almost seemed too easy I guess.
Spoiler:

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
Welcome everyone to the crew!

Yeah, the two final episodes were posted early online on Nickelodeon.

Spoiler:

Guy

just a guy
Years
What an ending, and I totally called what happened between Unalaq and Vaatu earlier! And while I firmly think Book 2 overall lacks in comparison to Book 1, this closing chapter to Book 2 exceeds that of Book 1. Whereas the first book finished off with what could have been a series ending and things going back to the way they were (understandable since Book 1 was originally supposed to be a stand alone series), Book 2 ended with a clear sign that things will be very different come Book 3 [and Book 4]. However, they both resolved the issue in similar ways: Korra finding herself at rock bottom, having to depend on the one thing she struggled with and being helped by some spiritual form.

Spoiler:

If I had to choose my favorite episode(s) of Book 2 it would be Beginnings Part 1 and Beginnings Part 2. Easily the highlight episodes of this season.

edit:
Aaaaand, Book Three's title will be...
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen yesterday
Username: awolffromspace
Element: Water
Who is your favorite character? Lin Beifong, shame she didn't make many appearances in Book Two. She was awesome in Book One, though.

Took me absolutely forever to join this hahaha.

Spoiler:

Future spoilers:

Spoiler:

Years
How have I not seen this fan club?!

Username: Hughes
Element: Fire
Answer a discussion topic: What did you think about the Beginnings episodes and the history of Avatar Wan?
Spoiler:

Wow, okay, I said a lot, but that's just how much I love these shows. :P

Christopher

Hear Me Roar
Years
Username: Christopher
Element: Water
Answer a discussion topic:
4. Which element do you think is the most lethal and dangerous during combat? How about for Survival? Definitely water. Combat wise you have blood bending which is just gruesomely awesome. Survival wise, you can pull the moisture out plants, or even the air no going thirsty ever again.

Guy

just a guy
Years
Who is your favorite character? Lin Beifong, shame she didn't make many appearances in Book Two. She was awesome in Book One, though.
Sadly her role was significantly reduced as the plot took the setting away from the city, but if your future spoilers are true, then hopefully she'll play an even bigger part in Book Three.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
Username: Oxidation.
Element: Fire.
Who is your favorite character?: Jet. <3 He's my bby in Avatar AND I HATED HOW HE DIED, AHHHHHHHHHHHHH. T_T

Salzorrah

Years
Username: Oxidation.
Element: Fire.
Who is your favorite character?: Jet. <3 He's my bby in Avatar AND I HATED HOW HE DIED, AHHHHHHHHHHHHH. T_T

Hai Pala! I do agree that Jet's "death" is somehow cornyish and they also referenced that the fate of Jet wasn't really revealed in "The Ember Island Players" :]

I also love the fact the Katara is the ONLY character in the whole story that has been shown in EVERY book finale!

I literally can't wait for Book 3! AHHHHHHHHHHHHH :33

Venitardus

Breeder
Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2018
Username: Venitardus
Element: Earth
Answer discussion topic: What was your favorite animal cross from the series? The badger mole because they were apparently 'the first earth benders' according to Toph in TLA. Also, I always wanted one as a pet. I thought they were cool looking and also having an animal that big would be awesome.

Salzorrah

Years
Book 3 Spoilers
Spoiler:

DarkLatias

Just call me Latias
Years
Username: DarkLatias

Element: Water (But Fire's awesome to <3)

Favorite Character: In ATLA it is Zuko and in LOK it is either Amon or Korra herself.

Back