• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Danger on the S.S. Anne [IC]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baker's Bulbasaur

Pokemon Bard
Years
Link Hunter
Bird Brains...
-------------------------------------------​

Lost in the memories of his mind, Link continued to look out into the ocean, a pair of Wingull were flying in circles few a few meters from the ship, and seemed to be playing. Trainers were beginning to flood back onto the ship since the announcement that the ship would soon be leaving, and some of these trainers had stopped to observe the two Wingull, laughing and enjoying watching the two Pokemon play. Link had never been a fan of Water Pokemon, bad experiences and all that, and this made him rethink exactly why he had decided to come on this cruise. Having received the ticket from the weirdo that wore sunglasses at night, he had at first placed it in a draw never to be thought of again, but after receiving a call the next day from his brother Michael who said that he had also received a ticket and was planning to visit before boarding the ship, this had proved enough to convince Link to take the trip, and after making this decision, he had become more excited every day at the prospect of the opportunities to continue his training, although the reason behind his training was still not really known to him, all he knew was that he was going to become the strongest trainer he possibly could.

Further away into the ocean, past the Wingull, Links eyes were suddenly caught by a particularly large ripple in the water, bigger then what could be made by the majority of water Pokemon that lived in the Kanto region, and for a moment he could have sworn he saw...

Was that the tail of a...?

Suddenly his attention was stolen again by a familiar cry

''Mur! Murkrow!''

Turning to his left and looking far down the deck of the ship, right at the end was what was unmistakably his Murkrow, and it seemed to have taken an interest in a passenger. Link immediately began walking down the deck towards the scene, and noticed his Murkrow attempting to nibble at the jet black hair of what was now clearly a short, pale girl with a Sneasel on her head

Not a bad choice for a Pokemon...

Was Links immediate thought, before;

What the heck is my Murkrow doing...?

Just as he was about to shout out and intercept the scene, he heard the girl shout at his dark Pokemon;

"Look, you, I can't tolerate your shenanigans any longer so I'm going to have to attack you. Since you're not leaving I'll assume you have no trainer, Achilles, Ice Beam!"

The Sneasel lifted its head off of the girls and opened his mouth wide, firing the attack at Murkrow who dodged the attack with ease, which only seemed to infuriate the ice type as it continued to fire more and more Ice Beams.
Deciding against the idea to intercept, Link merely pulled his hood further over his head and lent against the railing,

Let's see how Murkrow does on his own...

Murkrow continued to dodge the attacks with impressive agility before one frosty attack finally managed to land a hit, sending Murkrow flying back

Meh, it needs to start learning to take ice attacks anyway...

Link then noticed the girl again who had taken the opportunity to throw a Pokeball at his Murkrow. Link smirked a little and decided to continue allowing the process to happen, it was rather amusing...

Surely enough, the Pokeball failed to drag the bird into its clutches, instead falling back down to be caught by the girl. Murkrow who had fallen into the ocean appeared once again, flying still next to her

"So you do belong to someone…"

At this point the girl turned, and Link knew that he had been caught out, blatantly staring at the girl and surrounding scene, their eyes met.

"Hey,"

The girl said as a slight smile appeared on her face that failed to conceal a feeling of apparent guilt.

"Is that Pokémon yours? Or do you at least know who it belongs to?"

Link continued to lean against the railing, just staring at the girl, she was wearing green jeans

Clearly likes to stand out...

Murkrow who had now noticed its trainer flew over to him and perched on the railing next to him, Link broke to look between himself and the girl who liked to steal Pokemon, and met the black eyes of his Murkrow who didn't seem too hurt considering he had taken a direct Ice Beam, a super effective attack. Link retrieved a Pokeball from his belt

''Return''

he said promptly, forcing the bird to evaporate in a red light, before the Pokeball was re-shrunk and returned to his belt

Turning back to the girl, his eyes met the girls T-shirt, which forced him to smirk a little

''Well....Bad Brains...your hypothesis correct, the Murkrow is mine, if that wasn't obvious by now''

Suddenly, Links eyes noticed something, and the method behind Murkrows interest in her hair was now obvious

Walking over to the girl, he noticed her Sneasel watching him carefully, clearly protective of it's trainer, Link was briefly reminded of his hatred for Pokemon being kept out of their balls, especially resting on a person's head...but he overcame the emotion.

''Did you know that when a dark ice type such as the one on your head is injured, the resulting injury, if severe enough, can make the Pokemon shed part of the Ice on its body as part of its natural healing properties, this ice when shed from the Pokemon can be quite shiny and sticky, you may want to check your own hair, because clearly your Sneasel has been recently injured''

Link had noticed a piece of shiny ice stuck to the girl's hair that was obviously what had interested Murkrow. It was a well know fact that Murkrow loved shiny things.​

PkmnRangerJ

Pokemon Ranger
Years
  • Seen Aug 2, 2013
Orenji

Orenji merely nodded at Buster's departure, and smiled at his desire for a rematch, or rather a continuation of the current match. Troll and Wolfsbane looked down that they didn't finish the battle. The orange ensemble kneeld down to them both and gave comforting words. "Don't be like that guys, you kicked major ass out there, that's what matters. Besides Buster technically didn't win either." The duo smiled at this, a tie was satisfactory for now. "Now who's up for a nap?" The Nidorino and Sableye yipped in agreement, some rest in their balls was juuuuuuuust what they needed. They were returned to their pokeballs, and Orenji turned to the trainer of the rampaging Litwick. "As for you, since you cost me a battle, it's only fair that you battle me. But not now, I wanna go on the deck first and see what their is to do. I will challenge you and when I do you cannot refuse." With that he went off to the deck, eagre to see whom he can battle their, or what he can catch.

Once on the deck, he...... well its not what he's used to, despite the weather matching his personality. Bright sun, sounds of playing Wingull and laughing trainers fill up the air. There's no gray in the air, no melancholy or depression in the atmosphere, not even a giant graveyard/tower filled with ghost types or dead pokemon. He was starting to miss home, they might be sad without him around. He was to them what Angel is to him. Speaking of angel.... "Wow...." the orange ensemble's jaw dropped.

The Sneasel was what stood out at first, he hasn't seen one in the (living) flesh in a long time. Then the rest of her came along..... took quite abit of willpower to keep from drooling with hearts in his eyes. Maytec chose this moment, and couldn't help but send out hearty guffaws of laughter. This caused Orenji to panic. "Shhhh.... quiet, we are in the presence of beauty, truly I am blessed." His thoughts were quite positive, till he saw the guy with the Murkrow. "Competition already? No matter, the best things in life are the ones that require effort to gain!" (cue Sentai pose) So he comically slicked back his hair, and proceeded to strut (not ****ting you, he actually strutted) and was totally gonna use a cool (and definately NOT lame) one-liner, till Maytec's cord accidentaly tripped him and caused him to fall flat on his face infront of both people.

Maytec just laughed. Oh boy did it laugh.

Zagan

King of Demons
Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Jun 20, 2015
Hogan 'Iggy' Jules

Both trainers returned their pokemon, the Skarmory and Duskull seemed to of taken more damage from Nudge's mayhem, but once both trainers had approached him and told him that they wanted to battle him, seeing as he had disrupted the battle, to which he nodded in agreement, it would be interesting to battle these two trainers.

After the trainer in orange left, he turned to the one remaining trainer had wondered were the healing station was.

"Come over here, there is a map of the ship - and look; here is the healing station."

With that, he started to make his way to the training station, hoping the trainer will follow.

"Yeah, I will battle you when you want, just as long as it doesnt clash with the other trainer's challenge."

(sorry about short post, not much to write about and im damn tired lol)

NightOfRemorse

my anxieties have anxieties
Years
Eve Murphy​

The hooded boy just seemed to be scrutinizing Eve's clothes, not caring to answer her question right away. Eve simply stared back at him, the smile on her face still there. His silence was actually quite amusing, because then you really wonder what he was thinking about. The Murkrow at once flew over to the boy as soon as it noticed him, and it perched on a railing next to him. It must be his for sure, then. The hooded boy stared at Eve and then looked at his black bird. "Return," he said, the Murkrow being absorbed into a pokéball.

Okay, then the bird obviously belonged to him. The boy stared at her again but only this time seemed to be reading the words on her shirt. "Well….Bad Brains...your hypothesis correct, the Murkrow is mine, if that wasn't obvious by now," he said with a smirk. Eve smiled wider in amusement. She didn't think it'd be necessary to explain that Bad Brains was a punk band she really enjoyed, so instead retaliated with, "Oh I think I've figured it out by now. Thanks."

The boy stepped closer to Eve and she just stood there and looked back at him. He was obviously a person who liked to observe everything and make some sort of conclusion. Achilles glowered down at him defensively, as he was wary of people getting in their space. "Did you know that when a dark ice type such as the one on your head is injured, the resulting injury, if severe enough, can make the Pokemon shed part of the Ice on its body as part of its natural healing properties, this ice when shed from the Pokemon can be quite shiny and sticky, you may want to check your own hair, because clearly your Sneasel has been recently injured," he said finally.

Eve gasped. "Whoa! I didn't know that! That's so cool! Who taught you?" she asked, clearly very intrigued about the whole process. Achilles lowered his gaze from the boy and licked up the small shards of ice he had left in Eve's hair. Normally Eve would get mad at him for this, as he usually did it when he was bored, but she assumed he was removing the ice the stranger had just talked about. Or maybe he really was bored.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Sarah Reyes​

Sarah smiled weakly as he brought out a Houndoom, obviously the one he had managed to wrestle with. The creature was rather intimidating, but with a trainer like Oz she was sure that the dog was rather well trained. "Ah, it was lucky for you to have such good fortune from that event." She said with a weak smile. "I am sure that your own mother was rather hard on you as I would have been on my own children." She pulled back some of her hair as Blaze smirked at the boy. He nodded his head a bit at the boy's words. Well, it seemed he would be having some fun on this trip after all!

Sarah giggled at Blaze's reaction, "Yes, he is rather ready for battles this trip. I am always pressured by him to find stronger opponents. He just never has enough."

"Blaze!" The Blaziken responded as Sarah stretched a bit. "Seems he wants a workout. Alright, I won't keep you anymore." She turned to Oz and nodded, "Perhaps we can meet up some other time Oz?" She asked as she walked out with Blaze. She looked at him with a frown, "You could have been more courteous in there Blaze!" The Blaziken just shrugged in response. Sarah shook her head, "You and your ego." She said as the Blaziken grinned.

Baker's Bulbasaur

Pokemon Bard
Years
Link Hunter
Lavender Reunion

Link found himself feeling rather confused. He had just mocked this girls fashion sense, perhaps he was too subtle? And furthermore he had pointed out a rather embarrassing feature of her hair tha she had clearly not previously noticed, yet she continued to smile at him with increased enthusiasm

''Whoa! I didn't know that! That's so cool! Who taught you?''

She spoke excitedally and with genuine interest, if it wasn't for the revolting distraction of the Pokemon on her head, he might have found her quite cute...

''Well, besides the fact that I make it my business to know everything about Pokemon necessary to assist in training...''

He spoke matter of factly as if it was the most obvious answer in the world, but added quite snively...

''My brother had a Sneasel, it evolved long enough of course''

Link took this opportunity to lower his hood, his stylishly messy black hair blew in the wind, as he swept his fringe to again cover his right eye. The Sneasel at this point had licked the top of the girls head

Disgusting...

It was at this point that an overgrown Oompa Loompa dressed entirely in orange crashed down to the floor jsut some feet away from the pair. Link turned to see that the boy was facing their direction, and had quite clearly been eavesdropping, How rude...

Next to the male was a strange Pokemon that Link had not previously seen, but recognised from books, a Rotom, an incredible versatile Pokemon that could alter it's shape to completely change it's type, a very useful companion in the world of competitive battling. It was laughing it's head off at who was probably it's trainer, who looked up, still lying on the floor, and Link was immediately shocked

Isn't that...

''Kid....aren't you from Lavdender Town?''

Link had recognised the guy, and coulda sworn that he was also from Links home town...​

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
The intense three-way battle between Orenji, Hogan and Buster resulted in injuries all round. All the pokémon involved gained lots of battle experience.

Maytec grew to level 31!

Nudge grew to level 31!

Penumbra grew to level 29!

NightOfRemorse

Years
Eve Murphy​

"Well, besides the fact that I make it my business to know everything about Pokemon necessary to assist in training... My brother had a Sneasel, it evolved long enough of course," the boy replied before pulling his hood down and sweeping his hair to cover his eye.

It was pretty exciting to know his brother also had a Sneasel. Eve had met plenty of people who thought Sneasel were scary or evil. She guessed one attack caused rumors to spread, and because Sneasel weren't exactly little fluffy Mareep, people believed the rumors. Not that Eve really had a reason to complain, though. Achilles was mean as sin when they first met.

Eve was about to respond when she heard someone crash to the floor near them. She quickly looked and saw a boy wearing bright orange sprawled on the ground, with another Pokémon laughing maniacally next to him as if it was the cause of him falling. How long had he been here on the deck? Eve knew she would've noticed his bright orange clothes if he had been here before even she got here.

The Pokémon accompanying him was almost as orange as this guy's clothes, and it looked like… a washing machine? That was something Eve had definitely never seen before. Its laughter was kind of creepy yet Eve couldn't help but quietly chuckle as well.

"Kid….aren't you from Lavdender Town?" the black-haired boy asked. It was then Eve realized she hadn't even asked for his name yet! She would ask later.

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
Ortzi "Oz" Aidyn

Oz gave her a gentle, reassuring smile. "Please don't worry about Drystan. He will do you no harm; random attacks don't excite him at all. Neh Drystan?" Drystan merely bobbed his head in agreement, growling a quiet amusement. Realizing she was leaving, he gave her an elegant bow. "It was quite enlightening for me as well. I would enjoy future encounters." He waited until she was fully out of sight before exiting himself, heading toward where he thought his cabin would be.

FInding the number listed on his ticket, he entered, Drystan sniffing around. He found the gift bag and carried over. "It is nice to see that the cabins are bigger from the inside." Drystan rolled his eyes and held up the bag again. "Oh...." He laughed a little. "These treats appear ready to kill you rather than cure your seasickness. Ah well. No harm not to leave them I suppose." He sat down on his bed quietly, leaving his Houndoom to room inspection.

PkmnRangerJ

Pokemon Ranger
Years
  • Seen Aug 2, 2013
Orenji: Lavender Reunion?

"Ow... Maytec next time im turning you into a lawnmower." Orenji slowly turned his head up, back down, then pushed himself up and dusted himself off. The washing machine giggled, as is natural for him. He then turned to the person who asked the question. "Actually I am, names Orenji, you know I thought I knew almost everyone from Lavender Town. Before you ask how I know where you're from, trust me, you look like you've visited the Tower a few times too many. In fact, Angel give this guy a smile stat please." With that, he released his Togekiss, who with a smile and a "Kiss-Kiss" flew around and sprinkled some yellow powder around the (kinda creepy, even by Tower standards) Lavender native, an ability she kept from her time as a Togetic due to constant use.

"Anyways, it appears you recognized me, however, I don't believe we met, what's you're name? And how do you recognize me?" Then with a start, he realized he ignored the (human) angel that brought him there in the first place.

He turned around, and did a chivalrous (if not too formal) bow, and introduced himself. "My dear, my name is Orenji, it's a pleasure to make the acquaintance of one so beautiful, may I have your name? And Angel before you say anything this isn't anything like that time with Mr.Fuji and the Cubone." The avian suddenly stopped sprinkling and looked puzzled. "TogeTo?" "No, that was the mother, the OTHER Marowak, the one that clubbed me in the ribs cause SOMEONE decided that sprinkling happiness when we were in her eyes taking her kid was more important than helping me with the Cubone." The Togekiss looked sheepish.

"Oh Oh I know! We can have a threeway double-battle! Like a multi-double battle! We can learn about eachother and have fun while doing so." Suggested the brighter (and in his mind, better looking) of the two Lavender natives.

Last edited:

Baker's Bulbasaur

Pokemon Bard
Years
Link Hunter
Lavender Reunion (2)

Link watched with a raised eyebrow and a feeling of immediate regret for starting a conversation with such a clumsy fool, as he rose to his feet, muttering something about turning about a washing machine.

Great...well this is happening then

The young male brushed himself off which seemed to Link to be the worst idea, any dust covering that disgusting colour was a good thing in his book, he looked like a Torchic...only dumber.

''Actually I am, names Orenji, you know I thought I knew almost everyone from Lavender Town...''

Well that sentence alone proves your stupidity, not knowing me doesn't stop you knowing almost everyone from Lavender Town...Besides, as if I'd ever be seen with that...

''Before you ask how I know where you're from, trust me, you look like you've visited the Tower a few times too many...''

This may be true, but I doubt that's how we knows, me asking randomly if he was from there is a high indicator I was from the same place, who does this guy think he's kidding?

''In fact, Angel, give this guy a smile stat please''

Before Link even had a chance to wonder who 'Angel' was, the lad had released what he recognised as a Togekiss. Hunter had always been more of a fan of Pokemon of a more sinister nature, noting Dark and Earth types among his preferences, so this over happy normal flying type wasn't exactly in those categories, but there was no doubting its strength, a memory of watching his brother battle his Arcanine against a very formidable Togekiss played in his mind, but this was quickly replaced with fury as the smiling Togekiss began sprinkling yellow powder all around him. Disgusted, Link began to cough and try to slap away the powder, not really hearing it's owner asking him questions, and just as he was about to burst out in anger, he watched as the trainer bowed very overdramatically to the girl he had originally been conversing with, babbling some Muk about beauty

Like this kid knows a thing about beauty...

Link watched and listened with the type of shock that comes of hearing someone say stupid things, failing to pick up on how stupid they are, and continuing to do so, the missing colour from the Power Rangers continued babbling some stuff about a Marowak and a Cubone. Link remembered hearing the legend about the ghost of a Marowak that haunted the legendary tower from his hometown, but had never paid it much heed.

"Oh Oh I know! We can have a threeway double-battle! Like a multi-double battle! We can learn about each other and have fun while doing so."

''First off I'd appreciate it if you didn't set your Togekiss on me again, Pokemon are for battling each other, not humans, and even if that weren't the case I'd rather take a full on attack then this yellow Muk'' Link said still slightly coughing

''And if you don't mind, we were actually in the middle of a conversation, what's the matter? Every other passenger on the ship sick of you already? I'm hardly surprised...all I need to learn about you is what parts of the ship you will be visiting and when, so I can stay far away from them!''

Link turned to the girl and gave her a look as if to say;

What the heck is wrong with this guy??

PkmnRangerJ

Pokemon Ranger
Years
  • Seen Aug 2, 2013
Orenji

The Togekiss was appalled, appalled! No one ever willingly resisted abit of happiness, no less get angry about it. That and the insults! Orenji is much too nice sometimes (aka ALL the time). Why if she had her way, that meanie would be introduced to Mr."Aura Sphere", and his two brothers, the "Other Aura Sphere" twins. In a rare instance, the Jubilee pokemon actually had an expression of anger.

Orenji didn't pay much heed to it. Not everyone can be sunshine and Butterfrees. To refuse hapiness from a Togekiss? The poor guy, Orenji almost feels a hint of pity for him. Why not try to brighten up his day? Even if he would need to be aggressively nice, like with the more religious people in Lavender Town. So it's settled, new mission, brighten up this guy's day.

The orange ensemble smiled and was quick to correct the other male. "That's not a Muk silly, its powdered happiness, not a pokemon. And its more of a goldenrod than a yellow." He then turned to Angel, hoping to calm her down before the other trainer could notice her anger. "Now now, what's got your feathers ruffled?" The flying-type became practically indignant, shouting in perfect Pokenese: "He is being very rude! And he even compared my happiness powder to a MUK!" Orenji was almost taken aback, she's never this mad. At least not often. "Hey hey, easy with the sudden hostility. I'm sure he didn't mean to refuse your happiness powder."

Maytec, being the genius that he is, fluent in his ability to express emotions and thoughts and ideas, laughed it up at the the teen's jab at his trainer. In his opinion, Orenji needed a Burn Heal. Then again, he thought everything to be funny. Specially the way tall, dark, and....... well dark, looked.

"Aw, you almost sound like you don't want to battle." He turned to the still fuming Angel. "Maybe he's just shy." (Togekiss Pokenese: Maybe he's just a *******) "Angel! We don't say those things, especially about someone who has been so polite." (Translation: Just bear with me here, ive heard worse anyways from those bikers once. I'm gettng a smile out of him if it kills me.)

NightOfRemorse

Years
Eve Murphy​

"Ow… Maytec, next time I'm turning you into a lawnmower," the boy in orange said as he slowly looked up and then returned his gaze to the ground before standing up. He brushed off the dust on his clothes and turned to the boy with the fringe as the washing machine continued in its gleeful laughter. Achilles watched the contraption with utter curiosity. He had never seen anything like it.

Lawnmower?! It could transform into a lawnmower?! Eve stared at the Pokémon thoughtfully. Maybe it could transform into a coffeemaker, too. "Actually, I am, names Orenji..." the orange clothed male said before going on and on about Lavender Town, where he and the other boy were both apparently from. "Angel give this guy a smile stat please." Smile stat?!

Orenji released a Togetic from his belt of pokéballs and the flying Pokémon happily sprinkled golden powder on the boy with the fringe. What was this now, Peter Pan? Were they really on Captain Hook's ship and not the S.S. Anne? Eve waited in anticipation as if she really expected the entire ship to turn gold and lift off to Neverland where they would stay their current age forever.

She raised her eyebrows and had the intense urge to ask the sullen boy Can you fly? Can you fly? but even after only about five minutes of meeting him she knew he would not be happy about this whole ordeal at all and she didn't want to push it. He began to cough and slap at the powder being dropped on him, clearly disgusted with the Tinkerbell dust. "Anyways, it appears you recognized me, however, I don't believe we met, what's your name? And how do you recognize me?" Orenji asked. Oh my god. He would not--

Orenji suddenly turned to Eve and bowed formally. "My dear, my name is Orenji, it's a pleasure to make the acquaintance of one so beautiful, may I have your name? And Angel before you say anything this isn't anything like that time with Mr.Fuji and the Cubone."

Achilles stared at the orange human blandly. If he could talk, he would probably say, "What the ****." Eve blinked, completely dumbstruck. "Uh.. uh.. I…" she started to say when she was luckily interrupted before she could make herself look foolish. The orange clothed boy started to talk about a mother Marowak and a Cubone...? Eve blinked at him as he "argued" with his Togetic. What does that Cubone have to do with anything and why is he mentioning this now?

"Oh oh I know! We can have a three-way double-battle! Like a multi-double battle! We can learn about each other and have fun while doing so." Eve really hoped he didn't battle as recklessly as he acted when meeting people for the first time. Heck, his behavior was so amusingly bizarre that even Eve didn't know what to say to him, and she thought herself pretty good at making conversation.

"First off I'd appreciate it if you didn't set your Togekiss on me again, Pokemon are for battling each other, not humans, and even if that weren't the case I'd rather take a full on attack then this yellow Muk," the boy with the fringe said, coughing a bit more.

"And if you don't mind, we were actually in the middle of a conversation, what's the matter? Every other passenger on the ship sick of you already? I'm hardly surprised...all I need to learn about you is what parts of the ship you will be visiting and when, so I can stay far away from them!" he exclaimed. Eve looked at Orenji and then back at the boy with the fringe.

Ouch. They better not start getting violent here. Eve's eyes met with the boy's, and his expression clearly communicated that he was flabbergasted and angered at Orenji's behavior.

"That's not a Muk silly, it's powdered happiness, not a Pokémon. And it's more of a goldenrod than a yellow," the boy in orange said, clearly not worried about the other male's anger. Orenji acknowledged his Togekiss who was apparently very angry at the black-haired boy's denial of the strange golden powder. "Aw, you almost sound like you don't want to battle. Maybe he's just shy."

"OKAY, I think we've all had enough," Eve said, finally deciding to cut in before their little quarrel escalated any further than it needed to. "How about we all introduce ourselves and then have a nice cup of coffee in the cafeteria? First off, I'm Eve!" she grinned and held her hand up as if she were introducing herself in the middle of a crowd and she had to signal where she was standing. "This Sneasel is Achilles! He's my best friend even though he's kind of an a**." Achilles glared down at her but remained quiet. Eve laughed awkwardly as she looked at the two boys. "So uh, what's your name?" she asked the one with the Murkrow as she rubbed her brown eye and continued watching him with her blue one.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years

Caydee Mint - F1: Cabins

As the SS Anne departed Fuchsia City, Caydee felt exhausted. She reached the Cabin Floor and looked for her own cabin, Room 204. She discovered a note taped on the door. Maybe someone was looking for her while she was out battling Janine. Maybe one of the ship's officials? Maybe the Twin Sisters? Caydee was very curious yet nervous as to who might have been looking for her earlier.

She took off the note, and started to read: Sorry we missed you! You have a package waiting for you inside. ~Carla Raines, Ship Hostess

A package? Caydee smiled to the fact she has something waiting for her. She immediately opened the door to her cabin, and noticed the small box laying on her bed. It looked pretty fancy, purple with a white string tied in a bow. She sat on her bed next to it, grabbed the package and opens it slowly. Inside there was tissue wrapping paper, and a note appeared first. She went ahead and read the note first:

Dear Miss Caydee,

While you were away healing your Pokemon, I had forgot to give you a present for beating me in today's battle. Brad told me you're a passenger at the SS Anne, so I quickly had to send this gift to you. It is a TM that contains the move Energy Ball. I believe your Ninetales or a grass-type Pokemon you have may make this move very, very useful. I know you as a trainer will make use for it in a good way.

I hope to see you again real soon, and best of luck in your future endeavors. :D
~Janine, Fuchsia City Gym Leader

Caydee smiled and took out the unopened TM Disc, with the label ENERGY BALL. It was green, and it had unlimited uses. Caydee thought this would be a good move for Ninetales to use. She'd rather save it for later once her Pokemon are finished resting. In the words of resting, Caydee laid on her bed. Her head against the comfortable pillow and closed her eyes. Her thoughts were all about the battle earlier today. How intense it was, as well as how she was able to defeat Janine. Her mind went blank as she drifted off to sleep peacefully.

Baker's Bulbasaur

Pokemon Bard
Years
Link Hunter
''Picking A Fight''

Link looked on in antagonized amazement as the boy whom he had just made his negative feeling perfectly clear to smiled on at him

"That's not a Muk silly, its powdered happiness, not a Pokemon. And it's more of a goldenrod than a yellow."

Link could feel his cheeks burning, this guy was seriously pissing him off...
He turned to his Togekiss that seemed no more impressed by Links choice words, evident by the smile on it's face having been replaced with puffed out cheeks and a look of fury.

"Now now, what's got your feathers ruffled?"

The Togekiss began rambling on in it's native Pokemon language which the fellow Lavender Town native seemed to understand as he replied with a smile

"Hey hey, easy with the sudden hostility. I'm sure he didn't mean to refuse your happiness powder."

It was like watching a conversation between the Chuckle Brothers about the best way to get a Piano through a Rattatta hole...

He continued to watch, barely containing the wish to burst into a rant about how much he really DID mean to refuse the so called happiness powder which clearly hadn't done it's job properly. The Rotom that had been gazing on the scene, still laughing its washing machine head off.

This Rotom is alright, maybe it would prefer to come along with me...

"Aw, you almost sound like you don't want to battle."

Links cheeks continued burning hotter

"Maybe he's just shy." The male said turning to his still frustrated Togekiss who replied, prompting it's trainer to continue the conversation with

"Angel! We don't say those things, especially about someone who has been so polite."

Link wondered if he could really understand the so called 'Angel', or if he really was just insane and trying his best to frustrate Link further. He was about to burst when he was interrupted once again by the Bad Brain chick;

"OKAY, I think we've all had enough, How about we all introduce ourselves and then have a nice cup of coffee in the cafeteria? First off, I'm Eve!"

Link managed to catch the offensive words about to leave his mouth and looked at the young girl who rose a hand as she introduced herself.

Yeah, cos we needed the hand raise to realise who you were talking about...

Link cast an eye upon the overgrown Torchick;

Then again...never mind

"This Sneasel is Achilles! He's my best friend even though he's kind of an a**."

What Pokemon isn't...

Link then noticed her staring at him with a smile

"So uh, what's your name?"

She rose a hand and rubbed one of her eyes that Link had previously noticed was a different colour to the other, one brown, one blue...something about this chick really stood to him...After a moment of hesitation, he decided it was harmless enough

''Names Link, Link hunter, but I'll pass on the coffee thanks, at least if this guy is gonna be coming along...''

It was at this point that all of Links natural training instincts kicked in. A tingling feeling in his stomach, a moment of light headedness, and a powering allure to look out towards the ocean. A dark shadow was cast upon the oceans floor, and it was moving towards the ship fast. Water Pokemon that had a few minutes ago been swimming blissfully close to the monstrous ship were now far away, and judging by the deph and size of the ripples, they had fled quickly. A blue scaly tail stuck over head of the oceans ceiling ever so slightly, and Link knew that his previous suspicions had been confirmed.
Link unclipped a Pokeball from his belt and turned his head back slightly so as to be heard clearly

''I don't want to battle, not you anyway, what's the point in facing the weak?...''

Without another word, Link looked out towards the ocean, staring down his prey like a vulture watching the sick. He threw the Pokeball high into the air where it burst open and a Pokemon appeared in shining light. It immediately began gliding down and came to rest on the ships railing

''Gliscor!''

The Earth Flying type smiled a Vampirish smile and stared down at the sea, already noticing that which would be it's opponent

Shy...I'll shows him shy...bet you've never seen a part earth type do this before either

''Gliscor.....Thunder Fang''

The Bat like Pokemon didn't hesitate to follow through on the partly suicidal order, it had been trained better then that, and it had also been trained to be used to situations that put it at a disadvantage just like this one. Gliscor leapt high into the air and came to a half where it altered its body position to face a diagonal with it's head face down and in direct line with the shadow of its target. Without another second's hesitation, with lightning speed, it zoomed in a gracious but powerful glide like a bullet out of a gun and sunk itself directly into the water. During the dive, electric sparks had appeared in its teeth, and the second it hit the water and fury of slectric current spread out throughout the ocean causing a horrible buzzing noise. Link watched on unconcerned as his Bat Pokémon's shadow closed in on it's target, the shadow of which moved in reaction, a few seconds later a horrifying moan of pain reached the ears of any nearby trainer, and Link allowed himself a smirk

Batseye...

Another few seconds and the water broke open the release the Gliscor which soared out of the water just as quickly as it had entered it. It flew up to the ships railing where it came to a halt. It looked a bit worse for ware from it's time in the water, but due to Links training of forcing it to do just that for some time, it had become more used to the process and was in better shape then you would expect for a part earth type, none the less, it was breathing a little heavier, but still smiling.

A few more seconds past and the source of the previous moan became apparent as the formidable ocean opened once more, this time releasing a greatly larger Pokemon which rose it's head up and roared

''GAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRR!!!''

Spoiler:

Clearly it wasn't best pleased at having its swim interrupted...
Link watched the Pokemon he had suspected was wailing in the water, and broke into a teethy grin as he saw his preferred wish had been granted; not only was the Gyarados clearly severely damaged from the electric attack, in the water no less, but it was still sparkling with golden yellow electrical current, it had been paralyzed....

Link looked on, accomplished in his first task but not finished yet. He felt the stares of other trainers on the ship on his back.

The Gyarados clearly in pain let out another horrific roar and stared down at it's opponent

''We're not done yet Gliscor!''

The Bat Pokemon smiled and screamed back

''GLI GLI!''​

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
Dorian Dammer​

Dorian looked at Ayame after she smiled, seemingly agreeing to eat something that would fill her empty stomach. He was happy about her decision, and it looked like a weight was lifted off him. As his mind cleared, he felt something warm in his hand and looked at it to see it was Ayame's hand. Upon realising this, he looked away from her to focus on something else, like the food on the aisle, for example. Luckily, this helped and prevented him from blushign again, as his hunger grew at the sight of all the delicious-looking food there, and wondered what he could have...to start.

"So, Ayame," he said, "What do you think we should have first? The food here looks so delicious I don't know where to begin!"

Meanwhile, it seemed that Dee Dee had forgotten about his Butterfree completely. Queenie still looked sorry about the prank, but seeing his trainer so fascinated with the meals made her think that maybe he forgot about the issue, turning her back into her playful self. Which meant another prank was likely to take place. She giggled as she flew behind Dee Dee cheerfully.

Mr. Mammoth

One cool snowman
Years
George "Buster" Leggingsteele
Episode 1.4:
New Acuaintences
----------------------------------------------------------------

"Good bye then!" Buster said cheerfully and waved at Orenji as the orange-garbed trainer left. "Nice guy, although I don't think that I got his name..." Forgetting about his Pokémon for a moment, George assumed what he liked to call "a thinking stance" as he pondered what adventures Orenji might run into. The guy seemed to have no intention of healing his Pokémon yet, maybe he had some Revives or some other trick up his sleeve? But before the young man's pondering could continue, he was told by the Litwick's trainer to come look at a map of the ship. While inspecting it, George gave off an "Ahaaa..." to show that he understood where the Healing-Station was.

But something was a bit different; even though Buster was usually full of excitement and cheerfulness, he now started to feel a bit tired. After all, he had arrived at the boat during the evening, so it was logical to assume it to be nighttime or early in the morning by now. George let out a yawn and looked down at the PokéBalls strapped to the side of his knee-high pants,

"Don't worry, after I've got you all healed up we'll go back to the room and get a quick -yawn- recovery-snooze." He said lazily, but with a smile on his lips.

Standing by the ship's map while soacing out, Buster hadn't noticed the other trainer starting to take off. He quickly shook his head, trying to get all of the thoughts about sleeping, pillows, beds and other things out of his mind in an attempt to focus. He then ran up to the Litwick's trainer and lazily extended his arm in some sort of a handshake. But instead of having the wished outcome, Buster was a little to slow at just slowing down and gently but accidentally hit the trainer's arm.

"Oh! Sorry!" He said quickly, "Didn't mean to hit you like that, I'm George Leggingsteele, but you can call me Buster!" Buster continued as he extended his arm the proper way, waiting for an answer to his handshake.

Zagan

King of Demons
Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Jun 20, 2015
Hogan 'iggy' Jules

It was a moment or two before the non orange garbed trainer caught up with him, accidentally hitting his arm, the trainer gave a brief introduction, calling himself 'Buster'

"Names Iggy, dont worry about the arm thing, it happens."

Although he seemed to show more emotion when he had apologized about the whole battle thing earlier, but that was because it was about a pokemon battle, perhaps the only thing he ever really showed emotion about, now though, he had gone back to his normal non talky self.

after a couple of minutes, and a lot of false starts at attempting small talk, but not getting anywhere, they had arrived at the healing station.

*knock knock*

The door opened and the nurse headed towards the pair.

"What can I do for you this evening?" the nurse asked.

"Could you heal my pokemon please Nurse?" Hogan responded to the nurse and handed her the 4 pokeballs which housed Surf, Nudge, Hazard and Chieftain and waited for the nurse to be done.

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
Ayame Akiko
448.gif
259.gif
261.gif

"So, Ayame," Dorian said that brought Ayame out of her deep thoughts.

"What do you think we should have first? The food here looks so delicious I don't know where to begin!" Ayame just kept on following her best friend, even though it was kinda weird they were holding hands all the time, and with that in mind, she couldn't concentrate on the food anymore. 'h-how about that!' Ayame quickly pointed to a turkey on the aisle, trying to keep Dee Dee from looking at her. '(oh god... here we go again...)' Hikari started chuckling as she saw that her trainer was becoming as red as a tomato, making Obilivio laugh as well.

Ayame's belly started to make this dying whale noise again, which embaressed her, but it thankfully made her think about something else but her best friend who she was in love with..

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
Dorian Dammer

Dorian quickly spotted the turkey and quickly led Ayame to it. Ayame's stomach sounded like a Wailord in agony, while Dee Dee's was growling loudly, almosst roaring. Something had to fill both of them up, and soon, and it seemed that the turkey would hit the spot for both of them. Dee Dee let go of Ayame's hand in order to get some of the turkey and proceeded to eat. He was so focused on the food, he didn't see Ayame blushing again.

"Mmmm!~" he said and swallowed, "This is good! You gotta try it!"

Meanwhile, Queenie's attention was drawn by some food in the aisle. It was some kind of dessert, which looked like some kind of ice cream. The Butterfree happily proceeded to start eating it, but she ate too quick and shut her eyes in some sort of pain. Yup. Definitely ice cream.

"Braaaain...Freeeeezeee" she said. Soon the pain in her head faded away, and she continued eating the ice cream the same way, getting another brain freeze in the process.

"Oh, and by the way, Ayame..." Dorian said as he grabbed another part of the turkey, "What do you say we both go to the deck after this?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back