• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

That sounds great. Just add some toons and hot chocolate and it'd be perfect.

I have to go and be social in the afternoon. My day was ruined before it even began.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

Think I'm gonna watch Psycho Pass over the break.

Also guess what's a bad idea? Falling in love again. Let's not do this, kay. No seriously me, stop it.

You're cool to have around, Twairaito-kaan!

EJ

everything is purple
Years
  • Age 31
  • FL
  • Seen Mar 19, 2022

Oh man, I've been so busy I haven't been on here much. ;_;

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

>Think I'm gonna watch Psycho Pass over the break.

Have been thinking about watching this. Probably going to wait for blurays though.

Last episode of Panzers today. ;___;

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

>tfw waiting for commie

emk4yoO.png

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years

An American, machomuu, is here to comment!

Britney Spears is saggy, I've never seen an eagle in my life, and gun control is a pretty hot topic at the moment. Not to mention that food chains are shifting away from things like Mickey Ds and getting hotter in places like Chipoltle. Plus, despite how nationalistic we may seem, we can actually be more Jingoistic and screw our own rules (such as the Constitution and the Amendments) on many occasions. Plus, Apple Pie hasn't been that popular as of late, though we still consider it a mainstay of America.

...So thinking about it, a lot of the stereotypes that we have don't make much sense.

Years

You're not from "REAL AMERICA" then.

Probably some Coastal elitist state who wants to take away mah gunz. :P

But yeah one thing I learned from almost a decade immersing myself in all this is that things are very complex and that trying to simplify them is actually more detrimental than helpful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back