• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Did you laugh today?

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
I laughed quite a bit today at school; can't remember exactly what though. I'm usually a really giggly person, and I love to laugh; on the rare occasion I might be funny in the certain situation I'm in at a time. XD

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
i laugh every day . My friends are just crazy and do crazy things every day. The boys in my class are just monkeys xD xD XD

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
Mmm,i don't remember but i laugh always at silly things i even laugh when i say silly stuff and found nobody laugh not because it's funny but because i feel embarrassed so i try to say it's okay by laughing like an idiot....also my brother always do funny things

whenever i remember funny thing i'll say it,pwomise! :3

AChipOffTheOldBrock

Too Legit To Quit
Years
  • Age 27
  • NC
  • Seen Feb 18, 2021
I dont laugh often. Usually just the occasional pity laugh to keep things from getting akward. At school today there was a guy who was blowing a really big bubble and then it popped and got all over his face just like on TV. I laughed at that but I think that was about it for today.

Years
I dont laugh often. Usually just the occasional pity laugh to keep things from getting akward. At school today there was a guy who was blowing a really big bubble and then it popped and got all over his face just like on TV. I laughed at that but I think that was about it for today.

This troubles me, are you generally a happy person and just don't laugh because nothing is genuinely funny or do you struggle finding things humorous because you're a glass half empty kind of person?

You know when they say "laughter is the best medicine", well they're not lying. Laughing releases endorphins as well as dopamine's which make you feel good, as well as some other chemicals that aid stress-relief, tissue regeneration and formation of neuro-receptors in your brain.
Laughing gives you super healing and makes you smart.
Not to mention prolongs longevity.

For anybody with a negative philosophical standpoint: (Glass half empty)
When you're alone, just laugh, fake laugh pretend you've just seen the funniest thing.
Then think about how silly you must sound and look, and laugh at yourself laughing at yourself. It's honestly hilarious and your mood will shift, you'll become much more positive in life the more often you laugh at nothing.

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
Years
I was driving around with one of my friends earlier and he told the stupidest joke but it's always those that crack me up the most. I swear I was going to crash... x_x;

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
I watched an episode of Bob's Burgers this morning before going to work, and managed to get all of my laughs for the entire day, if not week. Maaaaaaaaan, that show knows how to tickle my funny bone! "He's a boy!" "Tell that to my vagina!"

Khawill

<3
Years
I can't go an afternoon bus ride without busting a rib, it's hardly ever lacking comedy. I think most of us just leave our problems as we get on.

SamuJake

I beat Red when I was 8' bro.
Years
Not yet, but it's only 9:40AM so I haven't had much chance to find something funny. Friends are coming over today for a sleepover, pretty sure I'll laugh at least once today though. Also Plumpyfoof is incredibly correct about laughter making you feel better.

Aeon.

Carrion
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 22, 2016
I generally make it a priority to look at something funny every day. My witty best friend though makes laughter very easy though.

Volcanix769

Known as the Quilava Guy!
Years
:D I remember watching some parts of the newest iCarly episodes today for 3 days. In "iFind Spencer Friends", this guy with the glasses and looks nerdy talks in a deep, distorted weird voice. 3 of the funniest parts are "Are you making fun of me?" "In the ALLLEEEYYYYYY" "The guy named Funnnyyyy..." And when Gibby had to talk to the 3 men and sing at the end.

And in "iLost My Head In Vegas", this weird guy comes to Gibby and gives him a "moon rock". He told him that it's all right twice like if Gibby can trust him. And when he told him that he can hear space inside the rock, he stole the $2500 and ran off. That part really made me laugh.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
Yes, I just did! xDD I was envisioning a splice between a male Unfezant and a Gigalith. The end results in my head were sooo hilarious I burst out laughing! Hahahaha! xDD

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
Nope... sigh pretty =/ today overall. Stuck in both assignments. One I can get help on tomorrow I guess... the other though... large assignment and I don't even know where to start. Essentially, school-wise things are getting worse and worse this semester, and it's all a struggle until Christmas.

Ice Car

Banned
Years
Nope. Not today. It's difficult to make me laugh through jokes unless they're exceptionally silly or actually good. My sense of humor is hard to get to if you're an average person. The internet does that to you.

The internet has its way of making me laugh sometimes though. I like reading arguments. They make me laugh some times.

Back