• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

do you own a dog?

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
Years
I do not, but I would like a Husky, Malamute, German Shepherd, or a Jindogae in the future... But only two of them.

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
I do! I have my Sadie, a Black Labrador and Rottweiler mix! She's kinda small though, but very affectionate and loving. I love Sadie even when she acts stupid. :D

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen today
THIS IS MY DOG ISN'T SHE BEAUTIFUL HER NAME IS HONEY
Spoiler:

She's only about 4 years old, but I guess in this shot she looks a lot older. Plus, she seems to have an Adele-like chin in this photo, it seems. Anyway, she's a Labrador Retriever and we've had her for about two years. The laziest dog in existence, though.

Margot

some things are that simple
Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2022
I have my puppy, Roxy <3 We got her from the animal shelter I volunteer at when she was 7 months old (a few months ago) so she's still a baby. I love her, she's adorable! She can get super hyper and jump/bite/scratch a lot but she's only playing. I'm gonna miss her so much when I go to school :(

Captain Hobo.

Posting King
Years
  • Seen Sep 4, 2011
I own a shetland sheepdog named Shelton. He is 9 and still active and healthy. He is freaking awesome and I have grown up with him:D

Btw, a shetland sheepdog is like a miniature collie.

Pokemon Trainer Touko

春野サクラ ♥
Years
Yup yup!~ :D I have a Shih Tzu + miniature schnauzer mix ^_^ His name is Cookie, we adopted him from an animal shelter :3

Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 28, 2019
Nope, sadly I don't. Unless you count my sister as one.

Yea, but I've been wanting one. Maybe a Pitbull, German Shepard, Corgie or something of the like.

Gunn

horror resident
Years
Yes! I have a two-year-old Leonberger and her name is Bee Bee. Thing is, she lives with my mom because my landlord says I can't have her. ;-; I really miss her and it's making me want another dog, especially Corgi or a Sheltie.

Jorah

What do I put here?
Years
  • Age 33
  • UK
  • Seen Aug 18, 2021
I have two miniature schnauzers :D They're sooo cute

Spoiler:

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
Years
No, I'm highly allergic to any kind of pet. And dogs seem to attack me on sight so I don't think I'd want one if I could have one. Cats are better anyway since they don't try to kill me as soon as they spot me :P

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
I had a Black Staffordshire Bull Terrier called Shadow, he died a few years back, we had him as a lil pup way back before I was even born.

I wanna get a little German Shepherd puppy now though.

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
Years
I don't have a dog, but my mum really, really wants one but never gets around to getting one. I cbb cleaning up after it though x;

Chatot Lover

happy
Years
  • Seen Sep 1, 2013
Yes, we have a Dalmatian/Irish setter mix^^ His name is Shadow, he's 7 years old and we got him when he was 3 months.
I love him sooo much <3

Spoiler:

Kroso

Sleeping soundly
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 22, 2016
I have a smooth fox tearier,while my brother has a Labrador
The Fox Tearier is about 4 years already while,the Lab is 2,they mostly are gentle but my dog goes brutal when it comes to people he never met before,did I mention that my dog awesome,:)

Last edited:
Back