• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2012 Survivor's Party @ Drakow's House

Status
Not open for further replies.

droomph

weeb
Years
aw don't worry! We don't bite! :3

Lol I did the same thing to everything too. I've found that just talking to people isn't that painful anymore, here and irl.

I wouldn't even dare to post in anything other than Emulation, but now I'm hosting a social event. What are the odds.

Well, I hope to see you around the skype event! Don't back out this time ;)

TCB

Tranquilo.
Years
aw don't worry! We don't bite! :3

Lol I did the same thing to everything too. I've found that just talking to people isn't that painful anymore, here and irl.

I wouldn't even dare to post in anything other than Emulation, but now I'm hosting a social event. What are the odds.

Well, I hope to see you around the skype event! Don't back out this time ;)

Whenever it is, I'll be sure to interact in some capacity (if nothing gets in the way that is). ;)

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
Years
I remember last year I felt like a creep just listening in the conversations cause I was so scared to talk... now I've gotten used to talking to online peoples on a regular basis.

Years
I love looking through my archived VM conversations, it's makes me laugh to still look at them.

But then in recent days, I got a VM notification every few seconds when I was posting something. I mean, everyone must love my profile or something.

Oh Droomph, you made me lol again.

Years
MidnightShine and Diab_Low spammed VMs a lot on me.

One time Mid sent so many VMs it took up an entire page.

I don't who sent the most in total to me though.

droomph

weeb
Years
Lol, there should be a cool little statistic bar for that :P

Though Audy is probably doing more important admin things, like eating cake and installing a huge stereo for Steve.

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
Years
THAT CAT IS HAXING A mix of both? haha. The cat is adorable and I want it nao :3

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
2 pages in and we're talking about cats? I consider this new DCC a:

Success.gif

(All we need is the weather and it's pretty much complete!)

But, to answer the question, anti-gravity cat. No question! Surely you need opposable thumbs to do parkour properly what with all the climbing and grasping and stuff like that? Anti-gravity is the ONLY logical explanation for that picture. Well... that or Photoshop!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back