• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Hello~

MistressShiki

~Dragon~
Years
  • Age 27
  • NJ
  • Seen May 17, 2013
Hello~ My name is Shiki and I'm new here. Yay! I'm excited since you all seem like such nice people.

A little about me.....

My first pokemon games were Diamond and Pearl, but I have played them all.
I'm female.
I love everyone~
I enjoy nuzlocks and writing down my experiences.
My favorite pokemon types are dark and dragon. <3
I love anime~

Eh, that's all I can think of right now. So, once again hello to everyone~ =)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
Hello! Welcome to the forums. Great to have you join us.

If you love Nuzlocks, check out our Challenges forum! There you can participate in all kinds of nuzlockes and other types of challenges. I participate in some of them and they're really fun! You can even come up with your own for others to try as well!

My favorite type of Pokemon is Dark as well, with Umbreon being my favorite Pokemon (: Ice is my second favorite type. What anime do you like? I love FMA, D Gray Man, Naruto, Bleach, and Soul Eater. We also have an anime/manga section, so check that as well!

If you have any questions, do not hesitate to ask! See you around!

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
Welcome to PC Shiki! You did the right thing by coming here because we are the nicest and friendliest Pokemon community you'll ever find. Thus, you'll have no trouble fitting in and making some friends. Myself included
Glad to see that you played every generation of pokemon. You could also restart them while doing some Challenges found in our Challenges section. You can find lots of them including the Nuzlocke ones. If you ever need help with them, contact Sydian or any regular challengers me!
I think Dark and Dragon types are really great pokemon. They look really cool so they rules! I also love anime but don't watch it a lot now. The few of them that hooked me are Naruto, Dragon Ball, Love Hina. What are yours?
MistressShiki said:
I love everyone~
Everyone loves you too :) Have fun in the forums and see ya!

Years
  • Seen Jun 2, 2014
Welcome to the forums! I actually have no idea what nuzlocks are, whatev...

I love dark and dragon types too!! I like dragon types more though, infact, I'm making a video game about dragon type pokemon. (fan game using game development software)

Well, see you around. I hope you come to love lots of the members here!

Years
You love everyone? Me too! :D Let's love everyone together, yeah? But anyway, welcome to PC, Shiki. Love your font choice, looks great!

Oh, so you started with the fourth generation, sweet! D/P weren't my favorite of the Pokemon games but they were one of the games I spent the most time on. I'm suuuper glad to hear you've played all the games since - that's amazing. n~n Shows just how dedicated you are to Pokemon. I started with Red and Blue back in 1999 so we both got into the series at really different times, though every fan is the same here regardless of when they got into it. So long as you're a PokeFan, you'll be our best friend and fit in perfectly! You're right about us being nice so I'll be hoping to see you settle in as a new member of the community and become one of those nice people as well.

And man I love anime too! Fairy Tail, Pandora Hearts, Fullmetal Alchemist, Hitman Reborn.. my list of favorites are endless, hehe. In fact, lots of us do here. General Entertainment will be a great board for you since you can discuss anime there, though it's also the place to go for all entertainment purposes like TV shows and music. Of course there's also the Challenges board if you're looking to delve into those, as already suggested, plus many other places that would likely catch your eye here. You'll fit in great! <3; Make sure to stick around and have a great time; let's get to getting you past that first post. If you need anything, I'm always here, so feel free to contact myself or another moderator whenever!

(Oh the topic of challenges, I really like them. My favorites are monotype though, plus the event-specific challenges Sydian hosts in the Challenges section. Those are great!)

Great meeting you and see you around the forum, Shiki!

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
Years
You love everyone? Aha, that's just like me ^-^
Dark and Dragon types are definitely strong, and my favourite Dark-type is Hydreigon, so..why not combine both types? :D

My first Pokemon game was Diamond as well! I started rather late, as people would say~
You love anime? Anime and Manga is the home for you :3 (or rather General Entertainment, found over here!)

And may I just say - you yourself sound like a wonderful person. So...
Spoiler:

Years
If you love everyone, I guess that means you love me too. Welcome to PC, Shiki!

Nice name I have to say, it looks very cute. Diamond & Pearl were your first games? I have to admit the slow speed wasn't that great but at least the rest of the 4th Generation games fixed that up. I only played the games from Generations 3-5, barring FireRed & LeafGreen. However I have been a Pokemon fan way before I even started playing the games and I never plan on letting go anytime soon.

I heard you love Dark and Dragon-type Pokemon, they do tend to have awesome designs, and over in the Pokemon Clubs section we do have a Dark-type fanclub so go check it out. Cirno has also showed you General Entertainment and Challenges, but feel free to branch out into other parts of the forum as well because PC has loads to offer, and very active members you can talk to.

Have fun, and if you ever need a friend I'm always open for a visitor message!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Hello there Shiki. I'm glad you love everyone cause that includes me. lol.

My first game was Pokemon Red. So yep, I'm one of those people who were there from the beginning. :) Diamond was the version I got and I thought it was a great. While it's not my favorite , I really enjoyed it. And I didn't care for half of the 4th gen Pokemon at first but they eventually grew on me. :) My favorite has to be gen III, I enjoyed Emerald a ton and FireRed/Leafgreen too. No matter what generation or Pokemon you like, you're still welcomed here. There's Pokemon fans of all kinds here, so no matter what you'll fit in some how.

I love Dark type too ass well! In fact I have a Dark type club and I think you should check it out. We're not the busiest clubs , but I have fun owning it and we're still cool. My favorite Dark type would be Umbreon. It's not the strongest but it's just cool. Speaking of clubs, the club we have here is one way you can make a good amount of friends. We don't have an anime club, but we have some for certain anime like Fairy Tail and Sword Art Online. So I definitely think you'll fit in here well and I hope you do.Hope you enjoy it here and have fun. If you just like to chat go ahead and send me a friendly visitor's message. See you around!

Nakala Pri

Welcome to PC! The name is Rozu, my favorite Pokemon type is Electric and I loooove Anime! Adventure Time is my fave show ever and I'm currently writing a book which I hope to show on PokeCommunity!

Lady Sakura, a Tale of Conquest
, it has Pokemon Black and Pokemon Conquest characters, the main one is the heroine from Pokemon Conquest, called Sakura. Remember to check The Writers Lounge daily!

KriegStein

Nuclear Reactor
Years
Hey there Shiki! You are quite right, everyone is very nice and helpful here. :D Haha. And Im sure youll fit in nicely.
You enjoy Nuzlocke chalenges? Wow... O_O I havent tried those yet. Just to save my nerves. :D Haha!
Also dragon and dark are also one of my favourite types. :D Mostly because they look amazing.
So yeah welcome to PC! :D I hope you have a blast here!
"This land belongs to love and peace! Love and peace!": Somewhat obscure anime reference. :D

MistressShiki

~Dragon~
Years
  • Age 27
  • NJ
  • Seen May 17, 2013
Aww, thank you everyone~ Nya~ I feel so accepted! *huggles to everyone* <3

I'll definitely be sure to check out some of the things you guys mentioned. Especially the clubs, entertainment, and other such sections.

All of you were really helpful~ Thanks!

Back