• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Red Ruby

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meloetta24

Creator of Red Ruby!
Years
POKEMON RED RUBY!!

Introduction!
Hi! I'm Meloetta24. And this is my first hack! Hope you like it :)

Story
You're a 12 years old kid from your village. You decided to have a journey because you want to be the champion like your dad. but you don't have Pokémon, so you go to Professor Xian's lab. After that, your lazy rival request you to go to Emerald City to get the Parcel. and after that. Prof. Xian give you Pokéballs and Pokédex to start your journey!.

Features!
386 Pokémon.
New League! Lara.
New Storyline.
New tiles.
Starters are Charmander,Cyndaquil and Torchic.
New overworld sprites.
D/P text box.
New Hero/Heroine (After Alpha 1.2.)

Screenshots!
Spoiler:

Bugs
Spoiler:

Teams
JUST ME :))

Progress
Scripts 4%
Maps 12%
Tiles 95%
Overworld sprites 10%
Grass Animation 0%
D/P text box 0%

Length
Mini Alpha - Emerald Path: 1st badge, 1st city.
Alpha 1.0 - Otaku Heights: 2nd Path/Route/Way...
Alpha 1.2 - Tropica City: 2nd badge, 3rd city.

I'm a good Mapper.. but I'm A noob when it comes to Script T_T Help?
The Mini alpha is not quite edited *_* I think i dont edited the starters *_* sorry for that. and i will edit mini alpha's scripts, maps and others. ALPHA 1.0 IS NOT AN REAL THING-U!!

Downloads
Alpha 1.2.9

Last edited:

Meloetta24

Creator of Red Ruby!
Years
The storyline... (It's quite normal) part pretty much says it all...
But is it only my imagination or there will be something... more?

MORE! hahaha. I dont have team, im noob when it comes to storyline.. T__T
I need team i think? hahaha.

AmazingCharizard

Pokemon Rocket Strike creator
Years
I don´t know if I can really help but I could try to help you with mapping and grammar correction(also minor things of editing like stats). I hope that you work on the story since it´s perhaps the most important thing, well it should attract and draw attention, and yours does not....yet?!

Crunch Punch

fire > ice
Years
I COULD help with the story. I don't know how a story in a hack works but I could come up with one if you let me work with you or something. Also I'm alright at using Photoshop although I've never worked in hacks before so I don't know what it requires to make sprites and stuff haha.

Like the others said the game looks a bit plain but for now good job :)

Meloetta24

Creator of Red Ruby!
Years
I COULD help with the story. I don't know how a story in a hack works but I could come up with one if you let me work with you or something. Also I'm alright at using Photoshop although I've never worked in hacks before so I don't know what it requires to make sprites and stuff haha.

Like the others said the game looks a bit plain but for now good job :)

Well, i need editor, (Editing text box,Grass animation), storyliner, scripter :) well can you help me? Storyline?

Meloetta24

Creator of Red Ruby!
Years
I don´t know if I can really help but I could try to help you with mapping and grammar correction(also minor things of editing like stats). I hope that you work on the story since it´s perhaps the most important thing, well it should attract and draw attention, and yours does not....yet?!

Yep. you can help me, if want too.

Years
  • Seen Apr 18, 2013
You'r map look's empty. Try to add a few tree or people in the empty map. You also need to make a good storyline.

Hacker Bisharp

Bug reporter
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Aug 28, 2019
Okay, i have finish the latest version and i found several errors

Anyway the text of trainers are weird and you have to improve with mapping.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jun 2, 2014
I see some tile clashing. I don't know if that's suppose be there but there's a Safari tree in a regular town....

Meloetta24

Creator of Red Ruby!
Years
Okay, i have finish the latest version and i found several errors

Anyway the text of trainers are weird and you have to improve with mapping.

Hahaha. Buggy isn't it? I'm going to fix it now. Just forget the OW sprite hahaha and i dont know how to fix the restaurant -_- it goes to the center of the city if you go out -.- .. And whats the bug of the first map??

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back