• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gaming Events / Ideas / Host Volunteering

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
How about some Mario Kart Double Dash tournament of some sort? :D

We do time attacks on certain tracks and the best ones advance to the harder stages and have to get the best time until there's a winner? :)

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2023
A Final Fantasy event where we play to try and finish a certain final fantasy game? (I have been playing them recently and have finished nearly all of them on the GBA.)

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
I wanted some sort of Mario Kart 7 GT, buuut not a lot of people signed up for it. 8(

Hm, Final Fantasy or Megaman challenges can be interesting! You guys are more than free to create those events! If you want an emblem, you can send it to me and I'll have it approved!

TY

I wanted some sort of Mario Kart 7 GT, buuut not a lot of people signed up for it. 8(

Hm, Final Fantasy or Megaman challenges can be interesting! You guys are more than free to create those events! If you want an emblem, you can send it to me and I'll have it approved!

I knew i forgot something when i made my events, and that were the emblems xD
Oh well maybe next time

TY

It's incredibly late, but I'd LOVE an Osu event. Plus, it'd be a great way to get people into the game.

Im always open to try new games, so count me in for that ^^
also late, but yeah... late Protoss is always late haha

TY

I would be up for that, i never played the game and this would be a great opportunity to get into it :3

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
I'd also like to have a gaming schedule - everyday we can get together to play some online games.

ie. Mondays we can play TF2, Tuesdays we can play Osu, Wednesdays, we can play Minecraft, etc, etc.

If anyone would like to help out with that! I admit, I'm not quite knowledge about these games, so, if someone can help with that, like helping to run these get togethers, that'd be cool!

TY

I'd also like to have a gaming schedule - everyday we can get together to play some online games.

ie. Mondays we can play TF2, Tuesdays we can play Osu, Wednesdays, we can play Minecraft, etc, etc.

If anyone would like to help out with that! I admit, I'm not quite knowledge about these games, so, if someone can help with that, like helping to run these get togethers, that'd be cool!

Count me in for that, but not for making emblems haha
I always avalible to help out ^_^
And i do have some knowledge too about some games

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
Yeah, an Osu event would be great, been playing it since August. I could help up if you guys need help, but I am all new to this helping up scene.

Some Dota 2 would be great as well.

Last edited:

twocows

The not-so-black cat of ill omen
Years
I'm always down for TF2. If you guys get a date for that, someone let me know in a PM or something.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
I'm thinking about making a gaming schedule for the next few weeks :)

Mondays will be Dota 2 night, Tuesdays will be League of Legends night and Friday will be Team Fortress 2 night.

But obviously, I'll need some help hosting these because I can't all host this by myself :)

TY

I think we should do that, theres tons of good FTP games that everyone can access (LoL, Dota, TF2, StarCraft, etc.)

Im always open to help with hosting and planning stuff ^_^

Last edited:
Years
Okay, my exams are finishing tomorrow so I will have time for the Osu! event. But, since it's coming nearer to Christmas, I thought it would be a good idea to have a 12 days of Christmas event sort of thing where we play a different game each day. Say, we could have the 12 days leading up to Christmas and so we have time to get the event ready and also for sign-ups. How does that sound to everyone as a basic idea?

TY

Okay, my exams are finishing tomorrow so I will have time for the Osu! event. But, since it's coming nearer to Christmas, I thought it would be a good idea to have a 12 days of Christmas event sort of thing where we play a different game each day. Say, we could have the 12 days leading up to Christmas and so we have time to get the event ready and also for sign-ups. How does that sound to everyone as a basic idea?

Well my SC2 GT starts tomorrow and ends 7 days later do that might interfere with it :S

Years
The event would start on the last couple days of your GT, so I'm sure there's a way that it could be worked around. Well, it would be nice to have this as a nice official event in VG because it's Christmas and it would be nice to get as many people as possible playing! However, I would like to get some opinions first.

TY

The event would start on the last couple days of your GT, so I'm sure there's a way that it could be worked around. Well, it would be nice to have this as a nice official event in VG because it's Christmas and it would be nice to get as many people as possible playing! However, I would like to get some opinions first.

Indeed, we could work around that perfectly ^^
Well im for this idea, maybe we could even get some PS3/Xbox games in it aswell?
Im sure wanna help with it :3

We may be able to just have some games at times in Christmas for this big event, i was talking to a few members and some of them mentioned games they wanted to see aswell.
This is the list of games we had in mind (plus we have people who could host them :3)
Injustice
Maplestory
C&C 3: Tiberian Wars
Naruto
TF2
Dota 2
LoL
StarCraft 2
Borderlands
Call of Duty
Battlefield

Last edited: