• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Misty (Bring Her Back) Club !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
Years
Chairman Kaga said:
Let me be the first to welcome you to the club...I'm Chairman Kaga, a formerly slightly-illustrious member of PC...

And to reply to your two general comments:

The episode where Misty left was called Gotta Catch Ya Later, and it's so sad ;_; I saw it for the first time a couple of months ago, and it was painful...very well-done, though.

And yeah, May has only worn a bikini in two different episodes I think (the one with the Lotads and the one with the Sharpedo)...although she is cuter that way, since she's ten it makes me feel slightly dirty to like her like that <.<;;

Misty is infinitely hotter in a bikini though. There's no question about it.

May's worn a bikini in The Lotad Lowdown,Sharpedo Attack!,Brave The Wave![the infamous scene where she throws off her clothes on the beach] and Jirachi Wish Maker.

Speaking of Misty in a bikini.............

AshlookingatMistyinabikini.jpg

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
And Misty's sisters have been back for quite a while, so we can only hope that at the end of the AG arc that Misty makes her return...

Oh, and nice Pic ML17. I think I remember that one from a long time ago, such a great pic ^_^

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
Years
Ohhhh yeahhhh...

And I think they only made May 10 to add to the newbie trainer aspect. Otherwise she's just a heaping helping of fanservice.

Finally, a nice "welcome to the club" hug for ACmanga.
*hug*

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
Exactly. Most people who like her just do so because she's so well-endowed (I've actually heard people say they hate Misty because of that reason...I suppose they've never looked at Misty.)

And, if you've noticed, we now have an anti-club to make us look even better (The Keep May Club), created by none other than the vengeful kirby00! Look out for flames, and all that.

~Ozy~

Years
Yeah, I noticed. I never really liked the kid, put up with him out of pity, I guess. But I'll stay out of that area.

As for the "womanly" aspects of each, well, I prefer the more realistic size of Mity's chest. I see a future of back problems for May.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
Correct as usual, TAD. May is so absolutely unrealistic, ten-year-old or not, that it's actually annoying to me that May looks like she does. It just adds to her absolute generic overall look, in my opinion.

~Ozy~

Years
Yeah, the generic female sidekick really is grating on the nerves. And with that skintight, easy-to-remove clothing? Who is she kidding? I wonder what REALLY goes on when May's shopping with Brock...Yeah, I'm really dirty-minded right about now...

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
Well, the long awaited episode The Princess and the Togepi aired this morning, to the delight of all Misty fans (especially me, I suppose...) Hopefully other people besides me saw this <_<;; Thoughts, anyone?

~Ozy~

Years
Of course I saw it and...*bursts into song*...Heavn, I'm in heaven! Again, i must wonder though if now that the highlight of AG is half-gone if I'll continue to watch it as religiously as I have been.

Mandy-Chan

*~Candy Mandy~*
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 24, 2007
hops up and down in delight yes yes I saw it gets twinkles in eyes,though I do think Misty wasn't quite emotional enough about being reunited with her friends.I wish she was back for good...now why exactlly doesn't she if her sisters are back? Is there something in the pokemon hoso that will make it clear-Is it because of that one hoso episode that I heard about that Misty and Tracy fall in love because of the luvdisk-Anyway I love those pictures ya'll :) and I hope Misty comes back in the next region.
Max must have got the ear yankin from Misty-like I saw in the theme-

Latches onto Mistys foot saying don't go Misty don't go!

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
As far as we know, the hoso has absolutely no information about Misty's future fate on the show -_-;; They're going to hold us all into suspense to the very last episode of AG...

I'm wondering the same thing, TAD...after next week, I doubt I'll watch again until they make it to Lavaridge. There's no way I'm watching any of Unmentionable-M's contests in Fallarbor =/

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
Well, as co-co-owner of this club it's my duty to fling it back to the first page XP

I'm pleased that the anti-club that got made is failing miserably. A certain pink creature with sucking powers who will remain nameless actually accused me of spamming for telling him off XD

Any new fanart lately? I'm just wondering...I seriously need to make another picture, but the last one I did I don't think I could ever top. I will try though, I have another week to since I'm on fall break anyway o_o;;

Years
if my club is failing so miserably why did u have to double post? seems like hardly any1 even bothers to come here if thats the case, but maybe im wrong. get overyourself, i didnt hold the grude, you did, so stop talking about me in ur clubs before i report you. and it was spamming to accuse me as if im not allowed to make my own clubs up. this is the last warning... dont ever let me catch u talking bad about me or my club. it insults me, the club, and any1 participation in my club, as if the have bad taste. you need to realzie what you r doing is wrong. YOUR WELCOME FOR SAVING YOUR CLUB

Last edited:
Years
i was depending my honor, and my club as well as its particpants. i didnt bad mouth any1 here in my club thread, yet he repeatedly mentioned me negetaivtely. defending myself is the opposite of being a baby, a baby would be to scared to stand-up for himself, but im not scared of those who oppose me or anyone else i like. i wont bother posting here again, i jsut wanted him to stop being mean about me behind my back like my club is so pathetic. and him being pleased "my club is failing" as if he periodically keeps track of my clubs 'failures" is holding on to something and being more of a baby than some1 who simply stands up for what is needed to be stood up for

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
Oh, the wolf in sheep's clothing comes, trying to attack me. Well allow me to counter you.

if my club is failing so miserably why did u have to double post?

Because double-posting doesn't mean a club is failing. In this case, you're just trying to find any reason to make the BMB look bad. I always bump the topic when it gets to the second or third page. Every club has days of inactivity, you've been here long enough to realize that.

seems like hardly any1 even bothers to come here if thats the case, but maybe im wrong.

We wouldn't have almost 1200 posts if nobody came here.

get overyourself, i didnt hold the grude, you did, so stop talking about me in ur clubs before i report you.

You come really close to making your club sounding like an anti-club, especially after your little birthday temper tantrum. It seems awfully suspicious that the club came so quickly afterward. You have no reason to report me, if I suspect your club to be an anti-club, I can't help that.

and it was spamming to accuse me as if im not allowed to make my own clubs up.

You sound like someone from SPPF talking about spam that way. As I said, your club seemed suspicious. You do have the right to make your own clubs, but the entire Misty-bashing thing so close after the aforementioned tantrum really makes it sound like you're just doing this to get back at us.

dont ever let me catch u talking bad about me or my club. it insults me, the club, and any1 participation in my club, as if the have bad taste. you need to realzie what you r doing is wrong.

You stay out of our club, we stay out of yours. I wonder why you were even in the BMB to begin with, if you supposedly hate Misty that much. All of us here find that just a bit odd. I never said anything about anyone else in your club, I was only talking about you. I have nothing against May fans, and I've said that multiple times in the past. But people who go out of their way to try and attack us, even if in an indirect manner, I don't tolerate. Now just calm down and get back to whatever it was you were doing. I don't want to start anything, I'm not like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back