• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch out for Ghosts! (Everything must be Pokemon Related)

Sewaddle

➠Adowable
Years

You're starting to sound like Nica, nya. She used to zero all the time in DLTMS0, but she's gotten better at it.

I used my Master Ball to catch a Ponyta in Yellow long ago. And in that same file I ran from Mewtwo because a previously captured Abra filled up my box and so I had to change it and thought Mewtwo would still be in its place upon returning.

Sewaddle

➠Adowable
Years

I was a kid then. When I first got Yellow I kept resetting after beating Erika because I didn't know how to advance. But I was definitely confused when I didn't see it in its normal spot. Afterward, I reset, despite have a level 89 Nidoqueen and a level 75 Pika.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

I was a kid. And Yellow was my only video game until I got Gold. Somehow my short attention span didn't die out then.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

I'm not a fan of EV training, but I have to admit it's amusing watching certain stats raise by 10+ upon leveling up :B

smithtism

Blank
Years

I prefer allowing my Pokemon to fight the toughest opponents they can to build up their experience and find new stategies to win. It's more fun that way, and it's easier to really get into the game.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

I'm not a competitive battler, but I'll hopefully be taking part in the Tutoring thing going on. I'm so excited <3

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Well, they did say there'd be a tournament at a Get-Together (I think it's this upcoming one, even), so we might get a chance to do so.

I'm also happy that Wine can actually run Pokemon Online <3

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Well, I already find it intriguing :3 I'm not one for competition, but there are certain aspects of it that are pretty sweet.

Back