• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Legendary Rebels [PG-14]

To make a OOC therad or to not

• No, don't make a OOC thread

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

miley810

Assassin
Years
(Ooc: I am so, so, so, so, so, so, so beyond sorry I haven't posted yet.)

Adriane also released her pokemon and explained the situation. She turned to Spike.

"Yeah."She said.

Then she saw the girl with the flygon, dragonair, and Mesprit.

"Hi. Now the crew is all together, well...besides Mr. I'll fight off the enemy Cress..."Adriane trailed off.

"Cress'll be fine."Glaceon said."We need to worry about us and this recording."

Adriane turned to the new girl.

"Ok, so right now we're video taping us, explaining to the other legendaries that not all trainers are like the one who made them act like this."Adriane explained.

Her pokemon nodded at the girl, confirming what Adriane said.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
The girl on the flygon flew lower to the ground until Flygon landed. She then slide off, testing her legs to make sure she'd be able to walk properly on flat ground. Flying tended to screw with her balance temporarily. She then walked over to Spike, seeming perhaps a bit excessively cheerful. She was pretty grateful to see another human being for once. It did her heart good, to say the least. Reminded her that humanity wasn't done yet.

"Hi! I'm Valorie. It's nice to meet you too."

Valorie turned to Adriane. This one had been rather brief, but she supposed they had an important missio--did she just say video tape? The idea that simply video taping themselves explaining something was all it took baffled her. Would that really be enough to solve this whole problem? Was that really all it took? She found herself doubting it. Yet... was it impossible? Not necessarily. Valorie seemed a bit frustrated by the idea, but looked down at the ground and reluctantly accepted it.

"Alright... Are you sure this'll work though?"

She couldn't help asking though. She had her doubts. Perhaps they knew something they didn't though.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
So her name is Valorie. Sounds...unique. Spike's ghost Pokemon was starting to get impatient, so he decided to pull a prank on Ralts. He vanished into thin air.

Ralts was still looking at the new human, Valorie. Ralts always seemed interested in new things, especially people. Then, in a big surprise, Gengar appeared in front of Ralts, making a scary face. "BWOAAHHH!!!!!!" Ralts shrieked & fell back, starting to cry.

"Waaaaah! Waaaahh!" Spike heard the cry & saw that Gengar had scared poor Ralts. Stupid ghost... He walked over to Ralts & picked him up. Ralts was starting to calm down a bit.

"What's with you Gengar?" Lectured Spike to Gengar. "You have no right to be scaring Ralts like that! Don't worry, I'm here Ralts. Try to be less agressive already!"

"Pfft, fine." Said Gengar with a disatisfied look as he floated back towards a tree. Spike's focus went back to the group. If they were going to make the video, they better make it fast.

miley810

Assassin
Years
"Well we don't have any other ideas." Adriane said with a half smile." Do you?"

"Adriane, is that Cress guy gonna be alright?"Teddiursa asked.

Adriane turned to Teddiursa and smiled.

"He'll be fine I'm sure."Adriane said, looking the pokemon in the eyes which she always did when talking to them, even when she couldn't understand what they were saying.

Adriane turned back to Valorie.

"We're going to send one person to the legendaries, but all of us will be close by just in case. We'll be ready to jump into battle if needed."Adriane said with a confirming nod.

"Trust her, she's a smart girl."Glaceon said.

"Thanks."Adriane said and patted Glaceon on the head.

Dawn

Years
Valorie flinched, a bit startled by Gengar's prank herself. It was a loud noise. What could she say. Regardless. She had been asked if she had a better plan. Valorie just sort of looked at Mesprit for a moment. Did her newest pokemon friend have a plan? Mesprit just sort of returned Valorie's gaze silently. She'd have to take that as a no. Valorie turned her attention back to Adriane.

"No..."

She supposed fighting was not the worst backup plan. To an angst teen like Valorie though, it seemed like fighting would be inevitable. After all, the legendary pokemon simply believing them was too good to be true, right? She silently wondered if Adriane had some special ability to talk to pokemon, judging from the obvious. Was that a power she had? She certainly hadn't understood her pokemon. Though, today wasn't exactly a normal day. It had been full of weirdness. After a moment Valorie decided there was a better question to ask. Who were they sending? After a moment though she decided that was probably something she could ask when the time came. For now, they had business to attend to.

"Alright... What should I do?"

Mesprit looked up from her thoughts. It was time for them to try and actually accomplish something. She had been observing Valorie, expertly monitoring her reaction to having been united with the other humans. She seemed more at peace with herself now. Mesprit supposed it was the nature of all humans. Many tried to fool themselves into thinking they were loners but that just wasn't the emotions they had been blessed with. She had had a feeling this would work. Yet the long term effects were hard to say. Sure, she could figure out the easy way, yet that in itself could have negative effects of it's own. For the time being she deigned to allow Valorie to handle the stress of the situation on her own.

miley810

Assassin
Years
(OOC: Learned what inference was a few days ago, so I felt the need to put the word in a rp post. :P *sighs* This rp isn't moving along. *smiles* SO I'm gonna make a slightly big event happen now, :D )

"Well then this plan is all we've got." Adriane said firmly.

"Yay!"Teddiursa said.

"Even without this device I would have figured you said that." Adriane said laughing.

"Really?"Teddiursa asked.

"Of course, your a cheerful pokemon, and what else would you have said? You hadn't been talking."Adriane said."Its called using inference."

"Infreence?"Tediursa asked.

"In-fer-ence."Adriane sounded out for Tediursa.

"Infurence?"Teddiursa asked.

"Almost."Adriane said.

"Inference?" Teddiursa asked.

"Right!"Adriane said.

What the Legendary Rebels and their humans didn't know is that Suicune was watching them as they spoke. Suicune pondered on the idea of freezing the humans and bringing them to the other legendaries. No, that might kill them before she got them there. The other legendaries wouldn't like that. Suicune decided to take a risk. She ran into their clearing and growled.

"Come with me now or pay the consequences. More than you would if you came with me without force."Suicune growled.

Adriane gasped, but then she remembered she was trying to keep a 'strong girl' appearance around this group. She took a step forward. She thought about fighting suicune, but then she decided that wouldn't help their cause.

"Suicune, please listen!"Adriane pleaded with a bold, but pleading voice.

Suicune stared with narrowed eyes, and closed them, with a bit of a sigh.

"Ok, fine. Hurry."Suicune said, with a slight bit of annoyence in her voice.

"Thank you. We know why the legendaries are doing this. Please understand, most humans arn't like that! Please don't judge everyone on that one trainer!"Adriane politely said, pleadingly again.

Adriane sure hoped the others wouldn't think of her as weak due to her pleading voice.

"Please, listen to her!"Glaceon with a also pleading voice.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
(Ooc: Can we keep posting here? I don't want this RP to die so easily.)

Some time will pass soon, Adriane was speaking to Teddiursa about 'inference'. Spike was starting to get a little bored of the quietness, waiting for the recording to start soon.

Then out of nowhere a Suicune appeared! Spike got cautious, & Combusken readied himself just in case. Adriane was pleading the Suicune. Why would she do that? Spike would've just gone & fought, but...that would just prove the legendaries right. Maybe pleading will be okay.

"Please listen. We're not like that trainer. I don't want to fight you." It was true that Spike didn't want to fight. Leafeon would be a good match-up, but Suicune was probably even stronger. No, no fight. Just speaking for now.

Dawn

Years
(Well, I certainly can. |D)

Valorie just sort of flinched and turned to Suicune. Another legendary pokemon? What the heck? A whole lot of questions raised in her mind, not the least of which was 'What should I do?'. Regardless, her thoughts were interrupted by her flygon moving in front of her protectively. Despite this, Valorie peeked around Flygon, listening to what was being said. They were... pleading? She wasn't a pleading kind of girl. Despite the skirt, she was pretty keen on doing things the hard way, personally. Yet... was that really appropriate for this situation? She supposed not, and so she swallowed her angst. It was hard for her not to just try to faceroll any challenge that came her way. She hadn't really been put in her place in a while, was the thing.

She opened her mouth to say something, but just sort of closed it for a moment. She wasn't sure if she should. Then again...

"We're not that bad, really!"

She just sort of awkwardly tried to be pleasant. Given, she succeeded completely in being pleasant yet a bit awkward. Her thoughts though. She was silently almost sure that this legendary pokemon had heard this a hundred times before. All this pessimism was making her paranoid, to say the least.

miley810

Assassin
Years
(OOC: I am in control of Cress in till his 'puppet master' decides to come back and post.)

Suicune turned to Valorie. she walked around her, inspecting her. Adriane made sure Valorie and clearly mouthed the words 'Don't attack Valorie'. Suicune finally stopped.

"I'll take you to the other legendaries, but we must hurry."Suicune said.

Adriane turned to mew and whispered. "Mew, contact Cress. I'll connect in and tell him whats going on."

Mew nodded and closed her eyes, focusing. Adriane did the same and stood stone still.

"Cress, its Adriane and Mew. Suicune is taking us to the other legendaries. We're going to try to explain to them all humans arn't all evil. Are you in or are you out?"Adriane asked once she knew the connection had been made.

"I don't think I can escape."Cress replied."But if you can find me a way out, be my guest and I'll come."

"Suicune, can you call off your guards to save our friend Cress where he can come with us?"Adriane asked Suicune allowed.

"Of course."Suicune said."Stay here."

Suicune rushed off, and a few minutes later returned with Cress.

"We must hurry."Suicune said.

Adriane closed her eyes and focused, and she was off the ground.

"Its do or die guys."She said to the others."Lets get this saving on the road!"

Mew flew up next to her.

"You heard her, come on!"Mew said.

Dawn

Years
Flygon just sort of... stared at Suicune as the pokemon inspected Valorie. It was hard for her to compromise between being on guard and outright attacking right then. Yet, no orders had been given. That made the difference for her and so she made no move to engage the legendary. Meanwhile, Valorie just sort of shifted uncomfortably when inspected by Suicune. She was somewhat afraid of him, needless to say. It turned out he wasn't going to attack her or anything, though, so she calmed down when he moved away.

Valorie was further surprised when Suicune offered to run off and save who apparently must've been one of their friends. He sure seemed cooperative. She supposed his cooperative nature did give her hope that maybe things would be this easy, yet...

Valorie just sort of mumbled an affirmative response. The response itself didn't seem very important to her, and so she had sort of failed to communicate it properly. She was too distracted by other things such as her thoughts and what was going on in the world around her. She didn't know why she had never thought of trying to fly using her newfound powers before. Perhaps she had just grown comfortable riding atop her pokemon? She supposed that must've been the case. Besides, flying without solid support probably felt weird! She couldn't help but feel incredibly anxious at what Adriane had said. She still feared for her parents, and for her friends oddly enough. She didn't think she was ready to deal with losing her parents. It... wasn't fair. She still depended on them for advice and comfort at times. On top of that, it just wasn't right for all the humans to die! After a moment's thought she climbed back onto Flygon, getting herself comfortable on Flygon's back before ushering her pokemon into the air. Mesprit floated up beside her, keeping pace with Flygon. After a moment, Valorie heard a familiar voice in her head. It was Mesprit's, and she was speaking telepathically.

Mesprit [Telepathy]: "You seem really anxious."

Valorie glanced at Mesprit as they flew up to keep pace with Adriane. She almost opened her mouth to say something when she remembered that she had the power to speak telepathically as well now. It took her a few moments to grasp the power bestowed upon her before she could respond.

Valorie [Telepathy]: "How can I not be..?"

Mesprit mused over this. She supposed Valorie had a pretty good reason to be anxious. Who knew knew how the human race would survive if she failed? After a moment though, the unfortunate implications of what she had thought occurred to her and she found herself emitting a light chuckle despite how serious the situation was. Valorie noticed this, and just sort of became frustrated. How could Mesprit be laughing at a time like this?

Valorie [Telepathy]: "W-What??"

Mesprit was quickly in control again.

Mesprit [Telepathy]: "Oh, it's nothing. I just... thought of something."

Valorie's face took on an expression of anger as she found her question being avoided. Mesprit was just going to laugh and not tell her why? She was kind of aggravated.

Valorie [Telepathy]: "Tell me..!!"

Valorie's tone spoke of frustration. It was a demand, and yet it had a hint of begging in it. All in all, she could tell that Valorie was getting pretty annoyed and was appealing to Mesprit to be kind to her. She mulled it over for a moment before speaking again. She supposed it wouldn't hurt.

Mesprit [Telepathy]: "Well... if you fail, and somehow aren't captured in the process, that boy will effectively be the last boy on earth..."

The implications were now implied. Valorie blushed a light pink and glanced briefly as Mesprit. Her expression was a sort of frustrated embarrassment.

Valorie [Telepathy]: "M-Mespriiit..!!"

Valorie's tone on the other hand was very whiny. She seemed to be protesting the joke. Mesprit couldn't help but smile, though she supposed she shouldn't tease the child anymore. Lest they wind up furious at eachother.

Mesprit [Telepathy]: "You asked..!~"

At that, Valorie went silent. The answer hadn't satisfied her, but she had decided she would rather just move on.

miley810

Assassin
Years
(OOC: I thought Suicune was a girl, but is it a boy?)

Mew looked at Mesprit.

"Have you taught Valorie how to fly yet?"Mew asked.

"Does it matter Mew? It looks like she'd rather ride Flygon."Adriane said looking at mew.

"I guess that's true..."Mew said looking at Valorie and Flygon.

"What about us?"Teddiursa asked.

"Oh, right!"Adriane said, and returned all of her pokemon.

Suicune eyed her.

"I'm used to having them out when traveling, I'm used to walking on the ground, not flying."Adriane explained.

Suicune nodded, once, stiffly.

"I'm sure its quite a change."Suicune said.

"Feeew...."Adriane thought.

Adriane stared at the others.

"Hello? Get a move on!"Adriane commanded.

Dawn

Years
(It's unknown gendered. oxo Also, Mick Fizz asked me to bunny his character.)

Mesprit simply didn't respond. She hadn't specifically taught Valorie to fly, yet Adriane had answered the question better than she would've. Mesprit simply glanced in Valorie's direction. Somehow she questioned how well flying on her own would go over with the girl wearing the mini-skirt. Regardless, they'd simply been in a rush to get here so far.

Meanwhile, Valorie didn't really like being commanded, as her pride prevented that. Yet, she was already following Adriane and Suicune, so she assumed that Adriane must not have been talking to her. She looked back to find a boy riding a Latios coming towards them. She did a brief double take. Where had he come from? Perhaps she had just missed him the first time around. She passed the thought off, as it wasn't important. What was important, or at least somewhat relevant to the situation at hand, was the fact that there might be more people she weren't aware of.

"How many are there left..?"

miley810

Assassin
Years
(OOC: Ok, you'll be bunnying his charecter intill he starts posting again. In the mean time, we need to get SD to post.)

"I don't exactly get your question."Adriane stated, looking at Valorie.

"You mean humans? Six."Mew said.

"Me, you, Cress, Spike, Lance, and Tyrant wasn't it?"Adriane replied.

Cress nodded.

"I think so."Cress said.

"Me too."Mew agreed.

"Is everyone going to be ready soon?"Suicune asked.

"I hope so."Adriane said, half glaring at Spike and Cress."We're going to have to go on without Tyrant."

"I'll try to contact him to let him know whats going on."Mew said.

Mew closed her eyes in concentration.

"Tyrant, Uxie. We're going with Suicune to talk to the other legendaries. Its do or die, hurry up to the non-legendary rebel HQ. Do you remember where it is? We did know before we 'rebeled'."Mew sent the message to Uxie and Tyrant.

Dawn

Years
Valorie did some math and glanced back at the boy on the Latios again. If she was right, that had to be Lance. Of course, it wasn't the Lance she tended to treat as some kind of idol. Goodness knows she would never be graced to be one of the last free humans on earth alongside him. On the other hand, was he really captured? It was hard for her to imagine that he had been taken and not her. Perhaps it was just luck, or perhaps she underestimated herself. However, here she was.

Valorie noticed some sort of tension going on between Adriane and the two boys. She wasn't sure what that was all about, but contrary to female stereotypes everywhere, she didn't consider getting involved. This was mainly due to the fact that, in her eyes, they had more important things to be doing. Namely, saving the rest of the human race. Lance may have shared that sentiment, as he seemed to ignore the glare. Of course, Valorie didn't know him enough to make any assumptions.

Flygon glanced up at Valorie questioningly as if to ask her what was going on. Valorie responded by simply leaning over and petting the flygon as if to reassure her that everything was alright. Meanwhile, she was oblivious to how eerily silent Mesprit had become. The legendary sprite of emotion was anxious, though it didn't really show. One thing was for certain though. She and Valorie were both as ready as they'd ever be, in the sense that she doubted Valorie would be any less overwhelmed by the prospect of saving the human race as time went by. It was simply too huge a deal for someone her age. She only hoped that Valorie would manage to pull through all this.

miley810

Assassin
Years
(OOC: Oh God thank you I thought this rp was gonna die!)

Adriane grew more and more unpatient as the seconds ticked by. After five minutes of silence her eyes were narrowed, glaring at the sky.

"We're going on without them."She finally said."Lets go."

Suicune began leading them in the not-far-away HQ. Adriane and Mew quickly fallowed, along with Cress and Azelf.

"Come on guys!"She called behind her."Get a move on!"

"You seem pretty impatient to go to what may be our deaths." Mew said.

"I think the legendaries will understand."Adriane said.

Cress was carefully watching the conversation.

"Or at least I hope so."She said very softly.

Suicune sped up slightly, and Adriane glided overhead gracefully, spinning in the air here and there, keeping up perfectly fine, along with mew.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
(Ooc: I'm to bothered to read that many, especially Yellow's posts. I'll post what I know.)

Looks like they're headed to the other legendaries with Suicune. Spike returned all his Pokemon to their respective Pokeballs & followed the others. Weren't the others coming?

"I hope this doesn't go wrong." Said Latias telepathically to Mew as she went with the others.

"So, how good are your Pokemon?" Spike went & asked Valorie a question. If she was new, Spike had to make sure he knew everyone, especially newcomers to the team. If possible, he might challenge her to a battle.

Dawn

Years
Valorie silently urged Flygon to follow Suicune, and so she was off. Out here in the mountains she almost wouldn't have guessed there was catastrophe on the horizon. She was nervous, to say the least. The thought that the human race was in her hands was pretty uncomfortable. Regardless, one of the boys seemed to be keeping pace with her. That was... Spike! She'd get used to all their names soon enough. Or... at least that's what she thought anyway. He had asked her about her pokemon. This of course pleased Valorie. She shifted on top of Flygon to look over at Spike and gained this proud, somewhat vain grin.

"They're /really/ good! I trained them all to be the best they could be~"

She made a vague hand motion and proceeded to pat the flygon she was riding on as she said this. Fylgon briefly glanced in her general direction before going back to paying attention to Suicune. It would become apparent that Valorie had an ego. She seemed to be very proud of her pokemon, and herself for raising them, and didn't seem to be at all afraid to brag about it. She had even had the daring to use the word best, as if to imply something. At this point, it would seem her ego wasn't exactly small.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
Valorie turned to Spike while riding her Flygon. She spoke her answer to him with a veil grin. "They're /really/ good! I trained them all to be the best they could be~" This could be interesting.

"Pretty confident if you went & said that." Commented Spike, still speaking. "My Pokemon are full of Potential. I train any Pokemon Possible so they can become strong & tactful." One that's not strong at the moment was Ralts. He only just became part of the team, but Spike wasn't going to mention him now. It might not look good on him or Ralts.

"Later I'll bring up an offer you can't refuse." Spike finished his statement with that final offer. It was to be a battle, but he wasn't spilling the beans just yet. He focused his attention back to Suicune, a water-type legendary. Amazing, to think Spike would see a Suicune, a Pokemon who always runs off, & here he is following him. This was a real great experience to behold.

miley810

Assassin
Years
(OOC: Thank you ShinyDiamond!)

"We've got to trust Suicune and Adriane's instinct."Mew replied.

Adriane heard the conversation going on behind her.

"Well, you two are probably better trainers than me. I've never thought of myself as a very good trainer."Adriane said.

Adriane was always hard on herself. Adriane felt like there was so much more she could do, but she could never reach her goal. She flew next to Spike and Valorie.

"I feel like my pokemon are unlucky to have me as a trainer."Adriane said without realizing it.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
Latias agreed with Mew as they kept following Suicune. Hopefully this would all be over soon. Or maybe this is just the beginning. What is she thinking? This has to end soon!

Looks like Adriane was listening in on their conversation. She didn't seem energetic. "Well, you two are probably better trainers than me. I've never thought of myself as a very good trainer." Wow, she's not full of himself.

"Hey don't say that! Being down on yourself doesn't help. Have you even battled before?" Spike wanted to know for sure how much potential Adriane in battling. If not much, he would help her achieve her goals, even if it's none of his business.

(Ooc: Just as long there is a part that might involve Spike, I'll post.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back