• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Super Smash Bros: Augustine Rush [T] [OOC/SU]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Yeah, since Christmas is coming, I'm going to lay off the item posts until after it. Plus I am sick right now so Imma try to get at least Ariya's post posted by tonight. I have major plans this weekend leading up to the holidays so I am not certain how busy I will get. :3 I will update though!

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
@WolfOfEve: I've only gotten the chance to post twice. Don't know where you guys are at. ||D To be fair, I'm about to post again though.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
I forgot to mention something else, Leaf.

With Wings of Icarus/Miracle of Flight, also considering the duration in Kid Icarus: Uprising, does Kamui's up special last 3 seconds or 5 mintues in this RP? Pit uses that move for 3 seconds in the Brawl game, & 5 minutes in his own recent game. Just curious.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I forgot to mention something else, Leaf.

With Wings of Icarus/Miracle of Flight, also considering the duration in Kid Icarus: Uprising, does Kamui's up special last 3 seconds or 5 mintues in this RP? Pit uses that move for 3 seconds in the Brawl game, & 5 minutes in his own recent game. Just curious.

I'd say it's up to you, but seeing that the roleplay is more focused on Brawl, you should probably stick with the Brawl up special. If you decide to stick with the actual game ability, be sure to not abuse it too much in your posts, especially during battles & events.

EDIT: made a slight change in the groups here. Since Ray's character is sticking with Dane & Ariya, might as well put him in the same group. xD /is trying to keep interacting groups together /is an awesome GM... yes?

Last edited:

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
I'd say it's up to you, but seeing that the roleplay is more focused on Brawl, you should probably stick with the Brawl up special. If you decide to stick with the actual game ability, be sure to not abuse it too much in your posts, especially during battles & events.

EDIT: made a slight change in the groups here. Since Ray's character is sticking with Dane & Ariya, might as well put him in the same group. xD /is trying to keep interacting groups together /is an awesome GM... yes?

I'll use the 5 minute limit. I'll mostly use it to travel around from one place to another. I'll have to give the wings a break too before I use them again.

:D Yay! I get to team up with Sonic!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Hay guys! Just so you all know my activity will be down starting tomorrow and it goes to no activity at all on the 24th. No rush on posting whatsoever, since it's the holidays and all. Mandatory Boss Post will be posted on the night of December 25th EST or on December 26th, depending on how hungover energetic I am. lol

Also, one more update on the groups I posted the other day.
Y'all need to update your interaction plans here. lol (of course, not serious. lol) This will be the last change before the fight, jsyk!

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
It's sort of hard to get your character to spontaneously and without reason head to a place they didn't really expect to go, but there, I gave it a shot :P Hope everyone'll follow along with it.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
@Leaf Megaman Ray dcjboi: I have Kamui taking a quick rest in a cave in the mountains. I understand that the cosplayers of Mario, Pikachu & Meta Knight are in a group already. Anyway, when you arrive at the mountains, please spot Kamui in a cave resting a little. That way I can join Group 2/Toon Link.

Also, Leaf! :D My recent IC post is funny, right? Lol~

Last edited:

dcjboi

With Quiet Courage
Years
  • Seen Sep 27, 2022
@Leaf Megaman Ray dcjboi: I have Kamui taking a quick rest in a cave in the mountains. I understand that the cosplayers of Mario, Pikachu & Meta Knight are in a group already. Anyway, when you arrive at the mountains, please spot Kamui in a cave resting a little. That way I can join Group 2/Toon Link.

Drew is on a ledge high in the mountains and he fired a bomb arrow off at the Torkoal. If you want you can try to notice this or not.

Anyone feel free to build off that.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
HAY GUYS. IC POST 2 WILL BE POSTED TONIGHT! I'm so excited I just had to post this from my new tablet :D

I'll read IC posts when I get the chance! And will be working on Ariya today as well. :)

I'll have Ariya spot you but not get close to you. You (and Drew) have the option to work with us, work together, or work alone defeating giant Toxicroak.

EDIT: POSTED. As always, ask me if you have any questions!

Ariya will have a long post tomorrow. I. Promise.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 18, 2024
To be said blunt, I'm away from my computer with little internet connection. I'll try my best to post tomorrow, though.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
2479.png

... Huh. That's the scariest looking Scolipede I've ever seen; oh wait...

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
And I'm just waiting for everyone else in my group to be done with holiday tings xP If other people starts fighting their boss soon, I'll have to just bunny the lot of them and drag them through the desert I suppose.

The thing the Executive did to her Pokémon... would that be felt by me as a Lucario? It seemed like your Pikachu, Leaf, could sort of sense... something, so I'm just wondering, would I as the other Pokémon-person be able to sense summing happening?

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
Since I see Dane, Ariyanna & James are headed to the southwestern mountains, or who knows where, I'll get Kamui out of the cave he's in & head him over to the destination.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back