• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Red hack: Pokemon Brown 2009 [Final Dungeon Released]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raj

Pokemon Master
Years
I believe you get it after you finish the forest with missingno's if you're talking about brown. have you found any of the special items?
I don't know about special items but the forest with missingno's does not let me fight them eventually near the end you face a level 30 one and if you run away are forced back a step. What am I supposed to do that will let me fight them?

Years
  • Seen May 26, 2021
I don't know about special items but the forest with missingno's does not let me fight them eventually near the end you face a level 30 one and if you run away are forced back a step. What am I supposed to do that will let me fight them?

you need the virus scanner from the next town

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen May 26, 2021
Where in the next town? Is it one of the houses or something? I think I talked to everyone.

it's in the basement of the building that looks like the cinnabar mansion from red. Looks kinda like a cave in the basement. Bring lots of max repels

pkemaniac999

in need of help for a hack, pm
Years
  • Seen Dec 18, 2015
I actually do have a fix for this issue (that I forgot about until now), I just kept putting off uploading it for some reason. (Tested on more accurate emulators and a real gameboy). My apologizes.

I'll attach a fix sometime this week (after I do a little more testing). Maybe on Friday.

Any news? Excited to play this on real hardware.

Years
i need help playing this game, i don't know what to download to play. it would be of great help if someone could help me and guide me cuz i really wanna play.

D-poke

Fairly Far Fetched
Years
Just caught a moltres and named him Raphael (biblical theme) :) At first I thought getting to him would be a walk in the park, then I walked down and saw the wall... And when the ultraballs kept missing I thought 'O NO! Was I supposed to save the masterball for him?' Once I got him to sleep (which was risky using either a gas/ghost type or a grass/wood type) I got 'im. er, I mean it! ;)

Years
  • Seen Sep 21, 2013
I hv beaten e4 caught articuno,zapdos,entei, mew which turned into a ditto. Got 3 orbs.

Now the qs is how can i unlock final dungeon? Whenever I go to the entrance there is a big tree blocking my way. I cant cut that tree cz it bigger than what we can cut. Need help ASAP!

THANKS IN ADVANCE!

Years
  • Seen Dec 13, 2016
I actually do have a fix for this issue (that I forgot about until now), I just kept putting off uploading it for some reason. (Tested on more accurate emulators and a real gameboy). My apologizes.

I'll attach a fix sometime this week (after I do a little more testing). Maybe on Friday.

Is the fix cancelled? That would be sad :(

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen today
I got a serious question, I downloaded this hack the other day but had to have a friend send it to me because for some reason I'm not able to patch the IPS files to the relevant rom. Well my friend made the error of giving me the original version before all those patches fromt he star of david fix and the compatability fix among others, and when I tried to patch this myself I found myself unable to. I need help getting this sorted out.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 21, 2014
when this is available, i will download it,

but i am eagerly waiting for prism to be ready also.

Years
So i downloaded this, patched it twice with the update. I started off but why do all the pokemon sprites have white lines running through them? Is it suppose to look like that or did something go wrong?

And timothy looks like professor oak and pyrce glitched together

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back