• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Still managing to play Animal Crossing: New Leaf almost every day, plus I just got NHL 14 on the PS3, so I've been playing a lot of that as well. I expect all that to change when Grand Theft Auto V comes out on Tuesday, though.

Sir Codin

Pokemon Black 2
Grand Theft Auto 5

waveguidebuizel

weirdguybuizel
Years
Aside from a bit of Animal Crossing: New Leaf (a daily routine), I just got Donkey Kong Country Returns (3DS) and Mario & Luigi: Dream Team.

I grew up with DKC1, 2, and 3 on the Super Nintendo (and later DK64), and I'm enjoying DKCR a lot. I've only just beaten the first boss and unlocked Platform Panic. Wow is that difficult! It's gonna be satisfying beating that level. I imagine the bonus levels getting more hectic than this, though!

I started Dream Team yesterday, and it's really, really fun! Stayed up a bit too late playing it...

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness - Kinda of continuing from the playthrough I started to play one-two months ago. At Citadel Isle slowly making my way through since the only actual team member I have is Jolteon and I've just been doing that whole 'purifying' thing the whole time with the other five slots on my team. It's been fun though!

Fire Emblem: Awakening: Slowly getting back to where I was before (which was actually endgame haha) while also focusing a little more on what skills my children will be getting. Just finished having Sumia go through the General class for its second skill for Cynthia (since she can get Galeforce on her own) so recruiting her is likely the next thing I'll be doing.

Also have a Porygon2 Solo I have to finish along with challenges on other Pokemon games but I'm not focusing on them as much right now.

Sliter

Gaijin Trainer
Years
Now I'm playing Zelda Windwaker (The GC version, not the HD and is my first time XD)
Pokemon PIball (gbc)
and Metalslug (Gba)

I got some old games to play yay XD

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
I've been playing Skyward Sword a lot this week, because I'm a participant of the Legend of Zelda challenge that LGDArm is hosting. So far, I have beaten about three-four bosses in this game. There are six bosses left, I think. I will most likely be done with them by the end of next week. It'll be kind of hard for me to defeat these bosses though, because this challenge limits me to having only a maximum of six heart containers. The less heart I have, the easier it is for them to beat me. d:

I've also been playing Super Mario 64 DS. I've managed to obtain eight stars in this game so far. To be able to fight Bowser, I'm required to collect four more stars.

Nakala Pri

I was playing PMD: Gates to Infinity, but now I'm playing FE: Awakening. Both are great games! :D

TY

Im playing Red Alert 2 atm with some classmates, even though its weekend xD

Elaitenstile

I am legend
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Feb 27, 2015
I was playing Super Mario 64 some time back before my computer was bust. I had a lot of fun clearing up the levels, I think I opened the doors to beat Bowser, now I'm just going to see if I can get some more stars before beating him.

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
Years
Lufia: The Legend Returns (GBC) - On the third Lufia game and this one is a bit different in terms of gameplay. The music so far has been my favorite as some of the tunes are the catchiest you'll ever hear.

Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Better late than never I suppose. This is my first experience, of any kind, with the series. And only after one case, I bought the rest of the games off Ebay. Can't believe what I was missing out on.

Super Mario RPG - One of the few virtual console titles I bought for the Wii, but really never gave it any serious playing time until now. Very humorous and light-hearted (as expected) but very fun.

CoffeeDrink

GET WHILE THE GETTIN'S GOOD
Years
Ugh, koffi~

Lots. My main hobby is videogames. Recently though, I've been playing Hotline Miami, Hitman: Absolution, (still) The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim, Blood Dragon, pokemon white, Battlefield 3, and probably a few others I've forgotten about. I haven't played Gran Turismo 5 in awhile, and I think I might pick it up again at some point, koff~

Years
Well, after playing PokeMMO for a long time, I switched to Need For Speed World, decided to make Steam account and got Audiosurf too. Those games are perfect for me atm.

Years
Still managing to play Animal Crossing: New Leaf almost every day, plus I just got NHL 14 on the PS3, so I've been playing a lot of that as well. I expect all that to change when Grand Theft Auto V comes out on Tuesday, though.
And how right I was. Aside from just going on Animal Crossing for a few minutes a day, the only game I've been playing is GTA V.

C4

Explosive
Years
osu! :D
Currently my favourite rhythm game, but the community makes me want to hang myself.

T!M

Four Category MoTY (VG) Winner
Years
Been playing the following...

Marvel Ultimate Alliance (Both by myself and with a friend)

Grand Theft Auto IV

Record of the Agarest War (Hella fun)

Marvel Versus Capcom 2

Halo 4 (Very sparingly)

Black Ops Zombies (Origins)

I think that's it, really.

On my phone. I kill time with War Game and Halo: Spartan Assault.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen today
Awww yiss, Dark Souls. I can't put it down. Beat Ornstein and Smough for the first time after only 3-4 tries with my new character. On my last save file I died to them about 30-40 times without any success. It's surprising how the easy the game is after getting down the mechanics and how to fight properly.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf. Just made a new town. Trying to get my dream villagers via resetting before I go back to playing the game normally.

The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker. Doing the 3 Hearts Challenge. Only just started, so I'm still very early on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back