• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

The Offical Digimon Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
As request from Zappyspiker the old owner could the old club be closed to start this as SHE has gone inactive from the Other Clubs Section.

TODC.png

For all Digimon Lovers both far and wide!

Members:14 No Password: 0
Inactive Members: 0

Random Posters:

Information Index

[alink id=A]Rules[/alink id]
[alink id=B]Partners[/alink id]
[alink id=C]Points/Ranks[/alink id]
[alink id=D]Social Group[/alink id]
[alink id=E]Sign Up Sheet[/alink id]
[alink id=N]Support Banners[/alink id]

Ranking Index

[alink id=F]Owner[/alink id]
[alink id=G]Mega[/alink id]
[alink id=H]Ultimate[/alink id]
[alink id=I]Champion[/alink id]
[alink id=J]Rookie[/alink id]
[alink id=K]In-Training[/alink id]
[alink id=L]Baby[/alink id]
[alink id=M]DigiEgg[/alink id]

[a id]A[/a id]

Rules

1) You gotta love Digimon - After all that's what this club is about!
2) Follow the PC rules.
3) No flaming, trolling, spamming, or any kind of abuse.
5) Every week there will be a new Password so that we know your still active
6) Customizing your Partner is allowed, many members do it to recognized there partners with others
7) Stay Active!!!! Don't just sign Up and Leave
8) Have fun
[a id]B[/a id]

Partners

When you join, you may claim an In-Training Digimon as your partner. As you rank up, your Digimon will Digivolve (Or if you wish you may keep it at a particular evolution). Up to three people may have the same Digimon. No more. If your partner is not a main Digimon - as in partner of a main character, if you don't mind could you please provide the sprite - It's a lot harder than catching down the Pokemon Sprites

[a id]C[/a id]

Points/Ranks

Being active: 20 points per post
Bring in a new member: 30 Member you bring in must mention your name)Have a link to this club: 25 (On your sig)
Having the Link spotted by someone: 25 (Name must mentioned)
Make a banner for the club: 30 (must meet owner/co-owner's approval)If inactive for a month: Automatically go down to the previous rank (unless you notify staff beforehand of your absence)
[a id]D[/a id]

Social Group

Thanks to TaySean Sosuke
[a id]E[/a id]

Code:
[CENTER][CENTER]Gender: Are you a boy or a girl 
Active: How active you will be  
Partner: Your Partner Digimon 
Why: Why do you want to join [/CENTER]

[CENTER]Password: What is the password? Please refrain from making this up 
[CENTER][FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium](It's in the spoiler below)[/FONT]  [/CENTER]
[/CENTER]

[/CENTER]

Something you will need
Spoiler:

RANKS
[a id]F[/a id]
D-owner.png
Owner~Jayster23-860 points
growl.gif

Co-Owner~Jubilation-320 points
th_Hawkmon.gif

Co-Owner Otherworld9)- 1320 points
antyla.gif

[a id]G[/a id]
D-Mega.png

2000 Points

[a id]H[/a id]
D-ultimate.png

1000 Points

Lockmaster24-1020 points
ex-vee.gif

Miley810-
tail.gif
1100 points

[a id]I[/a id]
D-Chapion.png

500 Points

Ryukaa~
kyubi.gif
680 points
kyuubimon2gif.gif

[a id]J[/a id]
D-Rookie.png

Rookie - 100 Points

OokamiReki-
gill.gif
gill.gif%3Cfont%20color=Black%3E%3Cfont%20color=White%3E%3Cfont%20color=White%3E%3Cfont%20color=Black%3E
240 points
Legendarian Mistress
agumon10.gif
X-460 points
Mew-
agu.gif
120 points
War rock exe-
th_Coronamon3.png
100 points

[a id]K[/a id]
D-Intraining.png

0 Points

The Nightmare-40 points
tsuno.gif

Ace_45-20 points
poro.gif

Ashpikastar-20 points
th_digimonsprite122222.gif

Mathewsggm-20 points
tsuno.gif

[a id]L[/a id]
D-Baby.png

For Those who have gone Inactive
[a id]M[/a id]

[a id]N[/a id]
Other Banners

Spoiler:

Support Banners/Userbars
Spoiler:

Credit: Banners -Graceful, .Wolfie-kun., NeoZX, SiegHart, Spinosaurus, Jubilation and Duskwire

xaguv.gif
xsuka.gif
ximp.gif
xomega.gif

Join Or Else!

TODC.png

Last edited:

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
Years
  • Age 27
  • honk
  • Seen Jan 5, 2014
What's up Comrade!

I want to definetely join.
-Female
-Active 5-8 hours a day(in school days, depends on homework)
-My partner will be Cocomon
If you won't mind, can it evolve to Lopmon and so on?
-Well, I love Digimon eversince I was 5 years old. My dad bought a Digimon Movie, gave it a try, and loved it. We bought a few series, maybe two boxsets since we have nearly no money at that time until the present, but I love Digimon.

Password: Digi Armor Energize
I'll try to find a Cocomon Sprite. :P

Shiny

monster tamer streamer
Years
Active: Every second day or so.
Partner: Purumon
Why: As I love me some digimon!
Password: Digi-Armor energize!

And with the support banners, my name isn't Symphone anymore lol.

Lockmaster24

Wise words of FizzyStardust
Years
Active: As much as possible
Partner: DemiVeemon
Why: I still love digimanz!

restating question for people

What two or more digimon that when the digixros would create an evolution (eg. Greymon + Mailbirdramon = Metalgreymon)?

me personally can see garurumon and leomon making weregarurumon

Last edited:

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
Years
Active: Often enough to not be inactive.
Partner: Gigimon
Why: Because Digimon is amazing and "I love Guilmon Bread!"
Guil_icon_gift_by_Digimontamer13.gif

Password: Digi Armor energize

By the way here are some questions to start off the new club(with the inclusion of Lockmaster24's question):
What two or more digimon that when the digixros would create an evolution (eg. Greymon + Mailbirdramon = Metalgreymon)?
I don't really know. I haven't watched Xros Wars lately so i'm sort of lost.
Would you eat or try eating Guilmon bread? (assuming you know what it is)
I definitely would because it probably would taste good since Guilmon loves it so much.
If you were to create a new season, what would it be like? (Continuation of an older season? A brand new season with new characters, digimon and a setting? etc)
If I were to create a new season, I would create one that is a continuation of tamers and savers. It would take place in the future when the Takato, Henry and Rika get their old partners back (two years later) and find a strange device that sends their world two years in the future after savers and combines the two cities in savers and tamers together. Because of that they end up creating a disturbance and the world is falling apart because of it and they have to team up with the main characters from Savers to fix the balance of both worlds.
If you were tasked with creating a new Digivice, what would it look like? What functions would it have?
I would create a digivice that would function like a D-Arc and an iC digivice. (meaning it can scan digimon cards to power up your digimon and it can store digimon data) I have no clue what it would look like though.

Last edited:
Years
Active: Every second day or so.
Partner: Purumon
Why: As I love me some digimon!

And with the support banners, my name isn't Symphone anymore lol.
Yeah lol i think i changed it. i won't show :/
Also by purumon did you mean pururumon? I can't seem to find it -.-

Oh yeah! Your all in.

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
Years
Good Luck guys! But just cause I'm not owner anymore doesn't mean Imma keep an eye on yous from time to time, be good for Jayster eh?

Btw Jayster

As request from Zappyspiker the old owner could the old club be closed to start this as he has gone inactive from the Other Clubs Section.

Imma girl XD

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
Years
  • Age 27
  • honk
  • Seen Jan 5, 2014
Maybe

These are my made up Digixros thingy
Lopmon and Kotemon can make up Jackolomon(Jackalope Digimon)

Yeah, I'd try to eat the Guimon Bread, being that Guilmon loves it so much...but he's the digimon.

My new series would, in fact, be based on the old tamer and savers plot and doing of digimon. Mine could be a continuation of the very first old series(some of the characters), and some of the secondary characers in the following series(not all, some have a girlfriend and such and blah), they team up to save what caused a sudden disruption in both the Digimon and Human world. A hole in space and time was somehow created without notice, giving the digimon and human to travel back and forth. Humans, not aware of this, get sent by accident of killed by the stray digimon. It is up to them to solve the problem before the hole in space and time grows and eventually both world collide.

Eh, a new digivice?....I need to think about it. In the meantime, I'll go with Ookamireki's idea on the digivice.

Years
Since Dorulumon is a Japanese name does anyone reckon it will change and if so into what?
Seeing how it's a lion and every single lion digimon is a Leomon it will be DrillLeomon or something like that.

My own DigiXros evolution- Growlmon and Mekanorimon make WarGrowlmon?

I'll eat Guilmon bread it's just bread that's shaped like Guilmon

My series would be a continuation of Tamers because at the end Takato sees the Portal to the Digital World so it would be nice to see what happened after that.

My Digvice would be like a D-Arc but also a D-3 that could connect to the digital world so they could go there at will. And the Digimon card scene was also so epic no matter how many times you saw it so keep that.

Also Co-Owner postions are open :P

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
Years
  • Age 27
  • honk
  • Seen Jan 5, 2014
My series would be a continuation of Tamers because at the end Takato sees the Portal to the Digital World so it would be nice to see what happened after that.
I never tought about that. It would make sense if it did continue, so I go with you there.

My Digvice would be like a D-Arc but also a D-3 that could connect to the digital world so they could go there at will. And the Digimon card scene was also so epic no matter how many times you saw it so keep that.
I like your idea plenty.

I want the new CO-OWNER job please! I will vow to be more active and help others and contribute to the club! :classic:

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
Years
Since Dorulumon is a Japanese name does anyone reckon it will change and if so into what?
I hope it doesn't but if it does, I hope they don't give him a stupid name.

Last edited:

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
Years
  • Age 27
  • honk
  • Seen Jan 5, 2014
Awesome...Sweet

Thanks. I will do my best. Man, I love Antylomon<better have spelled it right>. That digimon is so Epic. My Digimon will be Epic! <evil smile>

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
Active: Quite active
Partner: My favourite Digimon is Geogreymon, so could I have him? If I can't i'll go for Agumon(DS)
Why: I've been a fan since I was a kid, i've watched practically every episode, including the on-going sub of Xros Wars.
Password:
Spoiler:

Has anyone been enjoying Xros Wars lately?

war rock exe

Pokemon Colosseum Remaker!!
Years
Active: almost every day

Partner: Flaremon from digimon world dawn
Why: I've been a fan since I was a kid, i've watched practically every episode, including the on-going sub of Xros Wars.
Password: Digi Armor Energize!

I've also signed up for your preveous digimon thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back