• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokémon Trainer Academy (T) [Best Veteran 4Q '11]

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
"woah!" Snype said as Thyme pulled him away from the Ariados that Blade had been pulled off of it. Once he got up he noticed Thyme had been stung in the back. A large stinger was stuck in her. Snype held Thyme up to her feet. He worried about what to do... what to do... what to do... "Thyme hold still... I'll try to get this out of you." Snype said. "It's gonna hurt, but it'll keep more poison from getting into you." Snype gripped onto the stinger and looked at Thyme. "Calm yourself... or its just gonna hurt more." He advised. He then quickly pulled out the stinger from Thyme. He figured it was going to hurt like hell but it would stop the poison from spreading.

Snype noticed the mark on Thyme's back that the stinger had gone through. He had to get the poison out... what to do what to do... he remembered a technique he learned when he was still a wild Pokemon in emergencys when his fellow pack was poisoned. "Sorry Thyme. I gotta get this poison out of you." Snype said. After giving off a sigh, he placed his mouth over the mark that the poison was flowing into, careful not to stick his teeth onto Thyme. While he did this, he attempted to suck out any poison that was flowing through Thyme, spitting it out every so often.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
Dratini looked at Selene warily. Luckily, she looked nothing like a beedrill and Dratini resisted the urge to protect Valorie from her. After all, Dratini didn't think she was trying to hurt Valorie.

Meanwhile, Valorie cracked an eye open. She was a bit pale, shaking a bit out of fear. Something peculiar had touched her lips though. She noticed that it was Selene holding a berry to her lips. Berry? She silently thought to herself that she didn't need a berry, just protection from these cursed Beedrill. Yet, as she tried to move she felt a horrible wave of Nauseau and realized she was horribly wrong. Without further delay she accepted the berry, eating it.

Dratini lowered her head, looking at Ryan. She was afraid for her trainer.

Dratini: "Yes..!"

If Selene, or anyone else for that matter looked through Valories bag they'd find a couple of potions and a full heal or two in terms status healing medicine.

SelenaStar

Who says you're not perfect?
Years
"Okay Dratini, you cover the guys while I have a rummage through Valorie's bag..." Ryan said as he shocked a final Beedrill before rushing to Valorie's bag and unbuckling the satchel as quickly as he could. Medicine...medicine...HA! These ones...and these bottles...CRAP he didn't know what to do with these! Pokemon couldn't use man-made items! He scooped them all up in his arms and ran to Selene, practically throwing them in her lap with a loud 'CHU!'

"Come on Valorie...please talk to us!" urged Sel as Valorie accepted the berry, stroking her bangs from her clammy forehead gently, she still hadn't made any noise or movement...Selene just hoped she hadn't been too late...it was then she truly learned how close she felt to Valorie. Her instinct had been to rush to her with the last curing berry, never mind how the poison from her own bite was spreading up her leg. She felt almost protective, sisterly to the shorter trainer, and knew that no matter the outcomes of their battles, they would always be close.

Ryan suddenly appeard in front of her, throwing bottles at her legs. "Ryan! Stop tha-Oh wow, Ryan you superstar!" she whispered, looking down at the items by her thighs. She turned her face up to Mark, "Mark! Go and heal the injured pokemon with these will you? I think Jack was pretty badly hurt when I last saw him..." she shuddered slightly, Ryan taking the potions over to Mark. Who knew if there'd be enough left over for her...either way, she was the last person who would get any treatment. So what if her leg was amputated, she had ano-

Her train of thought was interrupted as 3 huge Spinarak came out of the buses opposite, directly for her and Valorie. She only hoped Dratini would spring into action before - she gasped slightly as Ri landed directly in front of her, somersaulting down from the tree above. But...it didn't seem like Ri...he was glowing so brightly that the Spinarak stopped in their tracks...was he? Surely not...right?

As the light faded, a Lucario stood in front of Selene, Valorie and Dratini, roaring and hitting the Spinarak with a large shockwave from his Force Palm attack. As 2 of the Spinarak rolled over and scuttled away, one flew at Ri, pincers snapping at him, only to be bashed back into a tree trunk from Ri's Bone Rush. Selene could hardly believe it...her little Ri...she glanced back down at Valorie, feeling her own energy ebbing away somewhat.

HunterZero

Maverick Hunting til the end
Years
(OOC: Sorry I haven't been as active I would like to been a tad busy but I'm going to be very active now)

Vincent was shocked by the number of bug pokemon but his pokemon were handling it better than he had expected. Terra was taking them out with fury swipes and rapid spins as they got close. Wattage, Dyno and Blitz were taking them out with long range attacks. If one got to close to Vince Blitz jumped in the way and used dragon claw to send them flying. Four Spinarak however all used string shot on Terra and started dragging him away. Xack began chasing after the Spinarak but then stopped as Wattage was beging taken away by even more.

"Hey bring back Wattage!" He shouted as he went after Wattage and Dyno went after Terra. But then Dyno had gotten taken by Spinaraks. Oh great now all his pokemon had just been kidnapped so he and Blitz had to go find them. When Vincent started to run in the direction that Terra and went he was stopped by some Beedrills.

"Blitz us flamethrower," He ordered. Blitz used the flamethrower attack on the Beedrills but more just kept coming and they use the poison sting attack. The attack was heading toward Vincent so Blitz stood in the way and blocked the attack with a flamethrower. More Spinaraks appeared and used string shot at Blitz but Vincent jumped in the way and got tangled up and dragged off instead.

"Help!" Vincent shouted in a muffled voice as he was being dragged off. Blitz ran after his trainer hoping to save him.

Years
(Thats a good view Nidoeus)

Blade slashed Airiados furiously and almost endlessly not giving Ariados an inch of space, that was what rage was doing to him he was being very heartless. When Blade was finished he just threw Ariados away like a piece of plastic and returned to the ground where everyone else was. Thankfully though as Ariados dissapeared the bug pokemon left one by one clearing the area and just leaving many casualities {What now?} Rocky asked Blade who had went for Jack's bagpack {We go to Jack} Blade answered a little calmer than before and returning the big rock snake to his pokeball. Before flying off in the direction of the pokemon center uncaring off the others that were there injured. It wasn't that he didnt car about them, he did a tiny bit, but he needed to see his trainer now.

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
"Ugh, and we haven't even had our first date," Thyme teased. Her mind was a bit wonky from the poison and she was acting very odd. The sane part of her mind hoped that Brian was ok.

Bri was just fine, though he was very scared. He looked at Selene. Had she just called him Mark? No, Mark had run over as well. That was good. Maybe they wouldn't all get hurt. Bri turned his attention to Duster. She was walking around. Her eyes were a little odd looking. Bri picked her up. She was confused. How had that happened? When? Drizzle came out of nowhere and knocked a Beedrill into the dirt. Nova was still up, but he looked like he was going to be sick. Bri sat down with Duster and started to panic. Duster came to her senses.
"You ok?" she asked.
"I-I don't know what to do!" Bri told her.
"Just do what you can! We'll be alright! Now, I'll go keep fighting, and you go help Mark with those items, ok?" she said sweetly. Bri nodded. She was right. He was one of the only ones that was ok. He had to go help! He took some of the items and began to use them on the groups injured pokemon.

Megaman765

Years
Snype chuckled a bit and blushed at Thyme's comment until quickly focusing back to the matter at hand. He noticed that Blade had taken care of the Ariados and flew away to meet up with his trainer at the Pokemon Center. While kinda peeved that none of Jack's pokemon could stay behind to help the others, it made sense why they were so focused on helping their trainer... Each of the bug pokemon surrounding them were leaving the area with their leader down. "Phew... Can you walk Thyme? Let's get back to the..." Snype paused.

His eyes began to glow a bright white color. As this happened his senses were enhanced... he could hear everything and see everything around him... he was using detect. He could hear something trying to get a jump on them...

"Look out!" Snype countered a beedrill that was hoping to get one last hit before leaving. Snype immediately countered it with Night shade before it could get close. The Beedrill fell right to the ground. "Sheesh... that was close..." He was astounded by the use of this move... something told Snype he was gonna like using it in battle. "As I was saying... lets go find our trainers." Snype said, offering to help Thyme in case she had trouble walking what with the recent poisoning.

Mark took the medicine and noticed that the wild pokemon were retreating. Thank god... he took this opportunity to heal any pokemon that were injured from the previous battle. He started with Len, spraying the potion around him, and moved on to the other pokemon (feel free to bunny Mark a bit so it says he healed each of the respective pokemon) He looked back at Valorie to be sure she was alright. God forbid something happened to her...

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
Valorie was somewhat aware of the world around her. Buzzing beedrills, Dratini practically laying on top of her and...Selene, stroking her forhead. It was taking a moment for her to fully absorb the effects of the pecha berry. Normally, she would've been embarrassed by the affectionate gesture, but the situation was far too serious to be concerned about what others might think. She then listened to herself think. What /about/ what other people thought? What, was she more concerned about her own popularity then the clearly present feelings Selene and her shared? She might not completely understand said feelings, but they meant a lot more than any jerk who had the nerve to tease her about them.

She found herself becoming disgusted with her own train of thought. Selene deserved better, she thought to herself. She heard what Selene said and groaned out a response, pushing herself upright with only minor difficulty.

"Nnn... I'm fine..."

She didn't exactly sound fine, but she was getting better from the poison. Dratini moved to hover in front of her as she got up. Meanwhile, the pokeballs containing Trapinch and Charmeleon fell to the ground nearby. Normally, they would've burst out to help Valorie by now, but they were both at fainting point from previous battles and would simply be easy prey for the Beedrill if they came out and weren't healed. Of course, when Mark approached they both popped out, ready to fight if only they could be healed enough to stand. Upon receiving some healing, Charmeleon discharged a flamethrower into a distant Beedrill without warning. Trapinch proceeded to dig underground.

Dratini abruptly started to glow and Valorie's eyes widened. Dratini was evolving! Valorie hadn't seen that coming. Dratini's body literally tripled in size, resulting in a rather /big/ twenty one foot long dragonair emerging from the transformation. Said Dragonair proceeded to shield Selene, Valorie and Mark with her body, simultaneously firing off a flamethrower that struck several of the remaining Beedrill down hard. It seemed like the swarm of Beedrill was noticeably and significantly thinning.

005xh.png
Charmeleon ♀ Lv. 24 (Dragon Rage, Smokescreen, Flamethrower, Attract, Iron Tail, Headbutt)
148i.png
Dragonair ♀ Lv. 31 (Flamethrower, Double Team, Thunder Wave, Twister, Dragon Rage, Dragon Rush)
328p.png
Trapinch ♀ Lv. 23 (Bite, Dig, Faint Attack, Facade, Return, Toxic)
frilish.png
Frillish ♀ Lv. 10 (Absorb, Bubble, Night Shade, Toxic, Watersport)
---
---

Nideous

Years
(OOC: Snype is gonna have something to use whenever Thyme threatens him with Attract. :3)

Thyme, meanwhile, had wandered over to the Beedrill. She was lost in a kaleidoscope of colors. She thought it was pretty.
"Wee! Look at the pretty colors! Hehehe! I never knew yellow could look like that before! Oof, that hurt. Wee!" she said, sounding a little drunk as she stumbled from branch to branch. She had no idea where she was anymore, but everything in this land was so pretty. She continued on like this for several minutes, then she sat down, curled up and started shaking.
"No... What the... Where'd the colors go?! I... This is... No!" she said, bordering on hysteria. Whatever had gone wrong in her magical world of colors, everything had faded into a dull gray. And the lines that were once blurred by the pretty colors were now jagged and sharp and hurt her eyes to look at. She still had no idea where she was, but she didn't like it!
"I wanna go back to the colors!" she moaned.

Bri helped Mark heal each of their pokemon. He was tired. The bugs had run away. Nova was barely hanging on, Duster was shouting obscenities after the retreating bugs, and Drizzle was hanging out near Val and Sel nursing an injured paw. Thyme had not returned from wherever she was, and Bri was starting to get worried.
"Hey, I hope these two will be alright? And wasn't there another boy here?" Drizzle said.
"Oh snap! Vince! What happened to him!?" Bri said, looking around as if he might magically appear in front of him.

Megaman765

Years
"What the..." Snype said as Thyme was wandering around acting like she was Drunk. Geez... she was being a real handful right now. She was claiming to be seeing. Then she sat down and said she didn't see any colors at all. This caused Snype to worry further... as she was shaking and was yelling in fear. "Wh...whats happening Thyme?!" Snype said worryingly. Snype kneeled down on one knee and put his hand on her comfortingly. "Calm down Thyme. Colors you say...?" Snype said, confused as to what Thyme was going on about. Was the poison doing this to her? "Hey, don't worry Thyme. Um... the colors are bound to come back eventually you know?" Snype said, trying his best to go along with things to make her feel better. "Comon we gotta get back to our trainers... they're probably worried about us... "

Mark finished healing up all of the pokemon he could, while Bri finished with his half. "There we go. I think that should do it..." Mark said. Able crawled over slowly looking around at each of the other pokemon to make sure everyone was safe. Then... Mark noticed Snype was still missing. Thyme was as well. Snype tended to be good taking care of himself so he wasn't so worried... but Thyme wasn't there either. Where could they be...

Nideous

Years
Thyme looked up at Snype with eyes that were as big as saucers.
"R-really? The colors are coming back? W-when?! I want... To... Wah!" she said. When Snype put his hand on her, he had accidently hit the spot where the stinger had been. The pain joined in her hallucination. She heard a loud crack of thunder, and blinding light flew into her field of vision. She jerked away from Snype and ran in a wild panic in a very large circle.

"Ah! I don't want the colors! I don't want the colors!" she shouted. Then, abruptly, enexplicably, she was back eight years ago. She was only a month and a half. Logan, the boy that had hatched her was standing over her, calling her all sorts of foul names. She didn't understand him at all. Why was he yelling at her?

"Logan! I'll be good! I promise! Logan! Don't leave me here in the cold!" she yelled as he walked away. She tried to run after him, but she was tied to the fence. Then she was alone, standing in the snow. When had that gotten here? A young boy walked over to her in a purple coat. He looked at her.

"Thyme. I'm here," he said in Brians voice. He gave her a hug, and she felt great power whelling up inside her. She fought it down. Her dim mind knew what was happening, and didn't want that! Brian didn't want her to be a battle machine like other pokemon. He wanted her to be happy. And she didn't want to be a Servine! She was perfect this way!

"Brian! I..." she said, her mind breaking through the storm of colors. She went back the the gray place. but the power had turned it black. She called up her own Secret Power and blasted herself with it. Not soon enough, she was back in the treetop. She felt like she had run a mile. Her back was very sore and tender. She looked herself over.

"What... What just happened? That... Wasn't real, was it?" she asked Snype, who was standing nearby. She looked herself over. She looked like she had just hit herself with Secret Power. Had that been a dream? And Logan? The colors? What was going on here!?

"Yeah, but we should get those two to a pokemon center, and Thyme hasn't come back yet. I wonder what she's doing. And Vince! Someone needs to find Vince! I know I saw him before the fight, but he's gone now!" Bri said urgently. Nova walked up to him.
"I just learned a new move that can let me track him. Let's let this guy get his girlfriend back to the school and you and me go kick some more bug butt!" Nova said. Bri gave Mark a brief explaination of his suggestion.
"What do you think?" he asked.

Megaman765

Years
Snype was suprised when she started to suddenly freak out and begin talking to herself. She ran around in circles as she screamed franticly. Then she stopped. She seemed to have passed out while still standing up it looked like. She was still talking to herself though... Snype didn't know how to make it out. She then began glowing brightly. Was she evolving? That's what Snype thought but the bright light dimmed out quickly. Thyme seemed to be fighting against the evolution...

Eventually she snapped out of her trance and was back to normal after using secret power on herself. She asked Snype if something was real... "Settle down... You were talking to yourself and freaking out for awhile there... you were yelling something about some Logan person..." Snype paused for a moment to gather his thoughts. You... actually looked like you were about to evolve but stopped. I guess you didn't want to evolve... nothing wrong with that if I say so myself." Snype said, smiling. "Are you alright now though? Geez you really gave me a hell of a scare."

Mark nodded. "Yeah I'll help bring these two over to the Pokemon center. Alright guys back into your pokeballs." Mark said, bringing Len and Able back into their Pokeballs. Snype was still nowhere to be seen but since Bri was sticking around, it shouldn't be so bad. He was concerned about leaving Bri by himself though... Vincent could be anywhere. Mark offered to Valorie to help carry her out to a Pokemon center.

"Sel, can you go with Bri? I don't want to leave anybody by their selves. I can take care of Val." Mark said. He looked down at Valorie. "...My turn to help you this time huh?" He whispered. He was finally going to return the favor to Valorie for saving his life the day before.

Nideous

Years
"Sel needs to go too. Look at her leg, it's swelling up! She probably needs it more. I'll be alight. I've got Duster, Drizzle, and Nova with me!" Bri said. He was really worried about Thyme. Where was she?! He looked around as though she would pop out at any second.

Thyme blushed. Had she really done all that? Snype seemed to think so, and she wasn't too trusting of her own judgement right now. She could still see the colors dancing when she closed her eyes, but they were fading little by little. Then the reality hit her. She walked over to Snype.
"I talked about Logan?! What did I say!? Tell me!" she demanded. She was going to get the information out of him one way or another. And she had a new move too. Or the trusty fall back of Attract. That never failed.

Megaman765

Years
Mark nodded. He hadn't noticed how bad Sel's leg had gotten. He was going to need a bit of help with this one... He noticed that Ri had evolved into a Lucario. That was convenient. "Ri, you can help Sel right?" Mark asked. "Comon lets head out. We need to get you all fixed up."

Snype stepped back a bit, worried. "W...woah! Simmer down Thyme!" Snype said, worried again. "You said something about this Logan guy leaving you in the cold... you were begging or something. Then you mentioned Bri finding you... it was like you were having a daydream." Snype said calmly. "...did anything happen awhile back? They way you said it, It seemed like a really bad experience on your part..." Snype said.

Last edited:

Nideous

Years
Thyme froze and began shaking. He knew. That was all that raced through her head.. She hadn't been good enough, so she had been left to die in the cold. And now Snype knew it. He knew that she hadn't been good enough to have a real trainer. That was what Logan had been saying. And if he told... She couldn't bear to finish that thought, but it raced through her mind. If he told it would get back to Brian. And when he found out he would leave her too. He wouldn't want to have a pokemon that was worthless around him. She couldn't let that happen.
"Snype... I swear, if you ever tell anyone about what happened up here, I'll... I'll..." she said. She couldn't think of a threat that would be great enough. She stared up at him, a little angry, with a little bit of pleading that she didn't even know was there.
"Hmph, let-let's get back. Brian and Mark are probably worried about us," she said as she broke the stare. She climbed down through the trees without waiting for Snype to follow.

Bri looked at his three pokemon. They were in pretty rough shape, but they were all eager to go. Bri couldn't wait for Thyme. She had the uncanny ability to always find him, no matter where he was. He knew she would show up when he most needed her.
"Nova, use Odor Sleuth to follow Vince!" Bri said. Duster climbed up on his shoulder. Drizzle walked by his side.
"He was ddragged this way. I can track him no problem. Let's go," Nova said walking off.
"Hey! Mutt, don't forget who's in charge here!" Drizzle said. Nova stopped and glared at him, but he waited for Bri to speak.
"Ok, let's go," Bri said and off they went even deeper into the forest.

(OOC: lol, the least capable member of the group goes off on a solo rescue mission. I need Hunterzero to post agian before Bri can continue. But I can still post as Thyme.)

Megaman765

Years
Snype followed Thyme through the trees. "Don't worry Thyme! When it comes to secrets, I'm best at keeping them! Besides, I can take a wild guess of what will happen if I tell anyone." Snype said as he landed down onto the ground with Thyme. "Still though... hearing what you said. Hard to believe somebody could be so cruel. I usually keep a positive attitude about everything but that..." Snype paused a moment as he walked with Thyme.

"...I'd like to share a secret of my own to even out things, but I can't really think of anything that I've really kept to myself... well... besides my romantic side but you already got a glimpse of what that was like... sheesh." Snype said, looking around for their trainers... "That Logan guy must have been one hell of a prick huh?"

HunterZero

Years
As Vincent was being dragged away before his entire body got wrapped up he watched as his Charmeleon to got hit with a string shot attack and taken away. Xack was then covered entirely in webbing making him unable to see where he was being taken to.

When he was able to see he was greeted to a large area covered in trees filled with all different bug type pokemon. In the middle was multiple Ariados who all looked upset. All his pokemon except Blitz and Wattage were asleep the bug pokemon must have used sleep powder or something. He then noticed that they were in a giant spider web.

"Blitz use dragon claw to get out and Wattage use X-scissor," Vince commanded. The webs Wattage and Blitz were tied up in were no match for their attacks so the two pokemon got out and quickly cut Vincent and the others down. Dyno and Terra were still asleep however so it would be Wattage and Blitz versus three Ariados. But Xack and to tell the others were he was at so he devised a plan.

"Blitz shoot a flamethrower straight up in the air and Wattage a thunderbolt maybe someone will see it and find us," He said hoping this would work. Blitz and Wattage did what their trainer asked of them and their attacks flew high into the sky high enough for anyone nearby to definitely see it.

"Now time to take on these three," He muttered to himself hoping someone would come. If he had beaten the three pokemon before him what's to stop another giant group of bug pokemon from stopping their escape.

Nideous

Years
Thyme ignored Snype as they walked through the woods. She was still a little untrusting of him. Why? Because no one could be trusted. No one but Brian. And she had to find him! She looked up and saw a giant Flamethrower and a Thunderbolt. Something told her that was where Bri would be. She hastened her movements and leapt through the trees to get there. She finally reached the clearing and nearly fainted at what she saw. Brian was trapped by many Spinarack, as were the others. Some boy she barely recognized was trapped by a tree with a charmeleon and that scaredy cat joltik. Time for action.

"That's the way the scent goes," Nova pointed out like a genious.
"Come on!" Bri said as he ran toward it, his three pokemon keeping pace with him. He came to a small clearing. Vince and his pokemon were all there. They looked like they had been tied to a tree. Three Ariados were surrounding them, with a lot of Spinarack doing the same. Bri wasn't worried about the Spinarack. It was those Ariados that worried him.
"Vince! I'm here! Drizzle, use Swift, Nova, use Ember! Let's go!" Bri said nervously. Drizzle grinned at the thought of a new move and began shooting a great deal of star shaped yellow things and blasting all the Spinarack away. Nova was doing the same, although he was doing it faster because of the type advantage.Bri and Uster followed them throught the bugs they had knocked away. Bri soon found himself surrounded. He got hit with many String shots and tied to the ground. His pokemon were likewise occupied. Before he could panic or yell for help, he saw Thyme flying through the air. She began spinning and soon created a giant Leaf Tornado, cutting the silky string that was binding Bri and his pokemon and scattering the Spinarack. She landed on his shoulder gracefully and sat down with a smug grin on her face.

Megaman765

Years
Snype immediately followed suit as he saw the giant flamethrower and thunderbolt in the distance. It turned out that Bri and Vincent had gotten their selves in a pretty tight situation. Thyme seemed to have Bri settled pretty well, So Snype decided to go and help Vince out. Snype jumped between the group of Pokemon and greeted them properly. "You all sure got yourselves into a mess huh? Kehehe..." Snype said as he turned around facing his opponents. It was three on three this time thankfully. He used detect, preparing for their next move.

HunterZero

Years
"Alright backup thanks for the help Bri now set back and watch as Blitz and Wattage go to town on these fools," Vince said happy to see Bri. Blitz then let out a small but still intense flamethrower into the air he was upset that he had gotten tied up. Xack smile got bigger when he saw Snype jump in to help.

<If you are here to help then thanks but these Ariados will be nothing but ash when I'm done with them> Blitz said to Snype as he jumped in.

"You Ariados are in a world of trouble. Blitz flamethrower and Wattage cross poison," Vince said pumped for the battle. Blitz used his flamethrower attack on one of the Ariados but it quickly jumped out of the way. As for Wattage the Joltik had used Volt Switch instead of Cross Poison it did some damage but Wattage switched out in glowing yellow ball for Dyno who was still asleep.

Two more Ariados popped up and hit Dyno with a bug bite attack which wasn't a smart idea for them. Dyno hated to be woke up from sleep unnaturally especially if he was in a battle. When the Deino woke up he was upset like really upset. Dyno let out an angry and extremely loud roar and then let out a powerful Dark Pulse taking out the two new Ariados sending them flying through several trees.

"Note to self never wake Dyno up from a sleep if I don't want to get hit with an overpowered Dark Pulse," Vince said to himself out loud jokingly.

"Now Blitz use Dragon Claw and Dyno Earth power!" Luna ordered as Blitz flew at one of the Ariados claws glowing and Dyno stopped the ground making it shake and erupt under another.

Back