• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

⢝⢚ Pokémon Origins [Ancient Pokémon Club] ⢯⡱

Status
Not open for further replies.

Galoria

Moo~ ♪
Years

[a id]Club top[/a id]

[FONT=&quot]
201unownp.gif
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
201unowno.gif
[/FONT]
201unownk.gif
201unowne.gif
201unownm.gif
[FONT=&quot]
201unowno.gif
[/FONT]
201unownn.gif

[FONT=&quot]
201unowno.gif
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
201unownr.gif
[/FONT]
201unowni.gif
201unowng.gif
201unowni.gif
201unownn.gif
[FONT=&quot]
201unowns.gif
[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[a id]Navigation[/a id]​
☥ 𝓝𝖺𝑣𝗂𝔤𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗈𝔫

[alink id="Rules"]Rules[/alink id] | [alink id="Sign-Up"]Sign-Up[/alink id] | [alink id="Partners"] Partners[/alink id] | [alink id="Archeologists"]Archeologists[/alink id] | [alink id="System"]System[/alink id] | [alink id="Table points"]Table points[/alink id] | [alink id="Awards"]Awards[/alink id] | [alink id="Userbars & Banners"]Banners[/alink id] | [alink id="Userbars & Banners"]Userbars[/alink id] |[alink id="Event"] Event[/alink id] | [alink id="Topic"]Topic[/alink id] |

[a id]Rules[/a id]

Rules

Follow Forums Rules
Follow all of PC's and Pokemon Groups' rules.

Bad behavior
Don't spam, troll harass, etc... . Or you will be
punished.

Party size
As default, you will not be allowed to have six Pokémon in your team.
You will have as much Pokémon as you want. BUT, you can only have one per family.
Exemple: If I have one Sandshrew, I can only have one, and no two.

Your first partner
Everyone can choose only one partner Pokémon from the list at the beginning. You can aslo name your partners if you want!
Fossils and Legends are NOT invalable until
you have the necessary requirements. [alink id="Explained below"](Explained below)[/alink id]

Hidden thing
If you really read the rules, post this: Indiana Jones rox da hell.
Otherwise, I will invite you to read the rules, which are essential!

Topic
We're on Ancient Pokémon Club, try to stay on topic all the time. I invite you to edit your post if you made a mistake.
And if you are still hesitating about what to talk about here are examples:
Arceus
᛫ Unown
᛫ Abyssal Ruins
᛫ Alpha Ruins
᛫ Ancients Pokémon
᛫ Fossils
᛫ Mythologies
᛫ Beginning of the world
᛫ Etc...

Relics
As a true Archeologist, you can earn relics from your discussions with your
with your fellow Archaeologists.
There're many relics to get, and you will need it to get your first Fossil Pokémon and Legend Pokémon.
There are several types of relics. The most common to the most rare. These relics will reflect your attention to detail in your discussions and your attendance in the club!

Have fun!
We're here to share our common feelings: our love to Ancients things!!

[alink id="Navigation"][↑ Back to Navigation ↑[/alink id][alink id="Navigation"]][/alink id]

[a id]Sign-Up[/a id]

Sign-Up

Name: Galoria

Partner Pokemon:
027sandshrew.gif
Ani027MS.png

Partner's nickname: Squeaky

Your trainer sprite: Yellow
Pokemon_Yellow___Trainer_by_Malachyte_Eye.png
(Say to me want kind of trainer sprite do you want, and then I can pick up in the internet for you)

Why do you like Ancient things?: Anyway, I've always loved old things said. A part of history too often forgotten or misinterpreted. I have been flooded since childhood mythologies and imaginary stories. This is why I discovered a passion!

Answer the current topic: Well I joined this club because I made it, haha. While I was a little girl, I always liked to read Greek, Norse, Egyptian mythologies. And I can see many things that Pokémon was inspirated about "real" mythologies!

[alink id="Navigation"][↑ Back to Navigation ↑[/alink id][alink id="Navigation"]][/alink id]​

[a id]Partners[/a id]

Partners

Common Pokémon

Ani027MS.png
Ani028MS.png

Ani050MS.png
Ani051MS.png

Ani074MS.png
Ani075MS.png
Ani076MS.png

Ani095MS.png
Ani208MS.png

Ani304MS.png
Ani305MS.png
Ani306MS.png

Ani299MS.png
Ani476MS.png

Ani449MS.png
Ani450MS.png

Ani524MS.png
Ani525MS.png
Ani526MS.png

Ani529MS.png
Ani530MS.png

Ani551MS.png
Ani552MS.png
Ani553MS.png

Ancient Pokémon

Ani636MS.png
Ani637MS.png

Ani622MS.png
Ani623MS.png

Ani557MS.png
Ani558MS.png

Ani436MS.png
Ani437MS.png

Ani369MS.png

Fossil Pokémon

Ani138MS.png
Ani139MS.png

Ani140MS.png
Ani141MS.png

Ani142MS.png

Ani345MS.png
Ani346MS.png

Ani347MS.png
Ani348MS.png

Ani408MS.png
Ani409MS.png

Ani410MS.png
Ani411MS.png

Ani564MS.png
Ani565MS.png

Ani566MS.png
Ani567MS.png

Legend Pokémon

Ani151MS.png
Ani250MS.png
Ani249MS.png
Ani251MS.png
Ani377MS.png
Ani378MS.png
Ani379MS.png
Ani383MS.png
Ani382MS.png
Ani384MS.png
Ani385MS.png
Ani386MS.png
Ani480MS.png
Ani481MS.png
Ani482MS.png
Ani483MS.png
Ani484MS.png
Ani485MS.png
Ani486MS.png
Ani487MS.png
Ani488MS.png
Ani489MS.png
Ani490MS.png
Ani491MS.png
Ani493MS.png
Ani638MS.png
Ani639MS.png
Ani640MS.png
Ani641MS.png
Ani642MS.png
Ani643MS.png
Ani644MS.png
Ani645MS.png
Ani646MS.png
Ani647MS.png
Ani649MS.png

[alink id="Navigation"][↑ Back to Navigation ↑[/alink id][alink id="Navigation"]][/alink id]​

[a id]Archeologists[/a id]

Archeologists

Galoria
Pokemon_Yellow___Trainer_by_Malachyte_Eye.png

Spoiler:

AlexOzzyCake
66.png

Spoiler:

Aryan143
Spr_DP_Ruin_Maniac.png

Spoiler:

LilJz1234
Spr_RG_Red_1.png

Spoiler:

Rainbow Arcanine
Spr_B2W2_Jasmine.png

Spoiler:

Avishka
Spr_FRLG_Ruin_Maniac.png

Spoiler:

Mononoke Hime
Spr_BW_N.png

Spoiler:

Elgyem
112.gif

Spoiler:

[alink id="Navigation"][↑ Back to Navigation ↑[/alink id][alink id="Navigation"]][/alink id]
[a id]System[/a id]

System

Unown

᛫ How it works?
Unown are known to be mysterious and be a part of the Legendary Pokémon. At the same time so far away but so close to them, they play an important role in this club.
First and in order, they're very important to get Legendary Pokémon. You need a certain amount of Unown to get a Legendary Pokémon.

How do I get one?
The more you're a good member of this club, the more you contribute to the club, the more you'll get many Unown, it's easy! If you argue well, do some research to share and expand your knowledge, I see it and you will have all your chances to receive Unown!
[a id]Explained below[/a id]

Relics

How it works?
There are four types of relics. The most common, the most rare. This will serve as Unown as a kind of "currency" to have other Pokémon. But what differentiates the Unown relic is that it is a "currency" more accessible, which will reflect your contribution. If you have many relics of the first category, it would mean that you contribute a little bit to your efforts and your research, so that will reflect your desires. Instead of that you will receive many relics of the second and third or fourth grade to have Pokémon in your collection!

Here is an example of a category

Bag_Relic_Band_Sprite.png
>
Bag_Relic_Vase_Sprite.png
>
Bag_Relic_Statue_Sprite.png
>
Bag_Relic_Crown_Sprite.png

How do I get one?
It is simple, you get the first category if you post simple threads. The more your thread are detailed and if you doing nice research, you will receive a relic to the height of your research!

Ancient Pokémon

How it works?
As you can see there are four categories of Pokémon:
- Common
- Ancient
- Fossil
- Legend
They are classified by the types easier to get to the hardest.
Common > Ancient > Fossil > Legend

How do I get one?

It is simple, it depends on your number of relics, Unown. And you can exchange your relics and Unown by new Pokémon. Remember that Unown are only used to get Legend Pokémon.

How it works?
The more you get points, the more members will so how you contribute to the club.

How do I get one?
By posting threads. The more your posting good threads and interesting thread, the more you will get points.

[a id]Table points[/a id]

Table points

2 points: Posting
5 points: Joining
7 points: New topic ideas
5-20 points: Contribution for details in your posts
10-25 points: Banners
5-15 points: Userbars
15-30 points: Contribution to events

10-40 points: Events participation (Loose)
40-100 points: Events participation (Win)

???-??? points: Random events.
10-40 points: "Ancient Pokémon Club" link(s) in your signature (Per week)

And many more will come!

[a id]Awards[/a id]

Awards

Coming soon ~

[a id]Userbars & Banners[/a id]

Userbars & Banners

Userbars:

Spoiler:

Banners

Spoiler:

[a id]Event[/a id]

Event

Current Event:

No event for the moment. Update soon.

[a id]Topic[/a id]

Topic

Current Topic:

In your opinion, besides Arceus, who is the oldest Pokémon? Why?

Updates needed:

᛫ Table points
᛫ Pokémon and relics
Event

᛫ Awards
Archives [Folders detailed about all subjects done]

Last update 24/02/13

©Galoria

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
INDIANA JONES ROX DA HELL ANCIENT POKÉMON ARE AWESOME AHHH <333333

Name: AlexOzzyCake

Partner Pokemon:
027sandshrew.gif
Who else could it be but my all-time favourite Pokémon, Sandshrew? <3

Partner's nickname: Orange!

Your trainer sprite:
66.png
Aaron <3

Why do you like Ancient things?: They're incredibly interesting Pokémon and they're all Pokémon that I've found to be very unique to any others. In particular I adore the fossil Pokémon since the Rock/X typing usually serves to create some very interesting type combinations and the idea of extracting such an ancient Pokémon from a fossil is inspiring - imagine if that could happen in real life! Then there's all the ancient Pokémon like Relicanth and Bronzor that haven't changed over all these millions of years so they're just really interesting Pokémon to research and talk about. c:

Why did you join the club? How do you like Ancients things in Pokémon? Like mythologies and all?
Kind of answered that above xD Basically I just love the idea of ancient/fossil Pokémon. The concept of these pre-historic creatures existing for so long without changing and having to adapt to ever changing circumstances is very interesting, and the Pokémon that tend to derive from these backgrounds are usually just as interesting as their concept. Pokémon like Relicanth, Anorith and the majority of ancient Pokémon are all great to use in battle due to their unlikely strategies provided from their fitting move sets and their lack of modern features is pretty refreshing compared to something like Klink or Vanillite which are just... yeah... xD

Aryan143

The Fennekin Fan!
Years
Indiana Jones rox da hell

Name: Aryan143

Partner Pokemon:
Ani529MS.png

Partner's nickname: DigMole

Your trainer sprite:
Spr_DP_Ruin_Maniac.png
Ruin Maniac

Why do you like Ancient things?: Ancient things are considered to be old things which have a hidden secret behind them and I love hidden secrets because it gives us a lot of adventure.

Answer the current topic: I love ancient secrets because they almost takes our mind to the past. Fossil pokemon such as Archeops,Carracosta,Armaldo etc are very powerful so they are used in competitive battling also. Hidden Secrets are just like a Treasure Hunt which I like a lot and is very adventurous.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Name: LilJz1234

Partner Pokemon:
027sandshrew.gif

Partner's nickname: Mac

Your trainer sprite: Red (From Gen I not from Gen III)

Why do you like Ancient things?: I've always loved history and knowing more about ancient civilization and all those. My favorite would probably be Ancient Greek and Ancient Egypt

Answer the current topic: I joined the club because
1. Galoria makes awesome clubs and handles them really well.
2. Knowing the ancient history about Pokemon is always something that interest me, knowing how the Pokemon world was before humans existed.

Indiana Jones rox da hell

Last edited:

Rainbow Arcanine

now known as aslan
Years
Ancient Pokemon fanclub :D? I'm in :3! Indiana Jones rox da hell <3.

Name:Rainbow Arcanine
Partner Pokemon:
142.gif

Partner's Nickname: Abidan

Your Trainer Sprite: Jasmine
Spr_B2W2_Jasmine.png

Why do you like Ancient things?: Ancient Pokemon, aaaaahhhh <333. For one, they are based off some amazing creatures, such as Aerodactyl taking the form of a pterodactyl this magnificent flying dinosaur:

Spoiler:

They have some great typings and are difficult to find as some of them you have to dig up a fossil and then go through the process of turning it into a real-living Pokemon, which makes it more special from an ordinary Pokemon you'd find in the wild. They also have some really sleek and brilliant designs, I doubt there's one Ancient Pokemon I don't love c:.

Why did you join the club? How do you like Ancients things in Pokémon? Like mythologies and all?

I joined the club for my everlasting love of the brilliant Ancient Pokemon <333. I've loved how Pokemon didn't all come into the world at the same time and some are older than others, but it also fascinates me why Pokemon never one species has became extinct. Nothing about an extinct Pokemon is ever mentioned within the games is that just me ;___;? But yeah how the one Pokemon doesn't evolve to have a more complex build (not like Anorith evolving to Armaldos, but growing a new limb or something), is sort of unrealistic and caught my interest :3.

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
Indiana Jones rox da hell :3
Name: Avishka

Partner Pokemon:
Spr_5b_095.png

Partner's nickname: Oxy xD

Your trainer sprite:
Spr_FRLG_Ruin_Maniac.png
Theon

Why do you like Ancient things?: I've always loved old things said. A part of history too often forgotten or misinterpreted

Answer the current topic:
They are strong & come from another life time. How cool would that be!They are strong & designs are unique the older the pokemon the better and I find fossil pokemon as well as living fossil pokemon interesting.
Living fossils have always fascinated me with how they can stay unchanged for thousands of years. Also dino mons are awesome. xD

Galoria

Moo~ ♪
Years
Oooh, I'm so glad to see many new members and so quickly!
A big warm welcome to you all, and glad to see you in there!

● Rainbow Arcanine, you're a bad Gulpin! A very bad one, as always, haha!
You can't get a Fossil Pokémon for the moment, you need the right amount of Relics to get a Fossil and then to get your first Fossil Pokémon.
Here is the right section for more explanations, [alink id="Rules"]click here[/alink id]. In the fourth rule.

I will wait some new members to put a new Topic in the club. And, it will be interesting. Remember, you can make speculations on Pokémon's Mythology. We'll talk about Ruins and others things that we've few infomrations on it. So feel free to make speculations when the right topic is on!

Remember! Our true god is Indiana Jones D:

Last edited:

Mononoke Hime

viva emptiness
Years
Pokemon History Channel? I'm in.

• Name: Mononoke Hime
  • Partner Pokemon:
    637.gif
    637.png
  • Partner's nickname:
  • Your trainer sprite:
    Spr_BW_N.png
    N
  • Why do you like Ancient things? I think it's intriguing.
  • Answer the current topic: Normally ancient pokemon are the most mysterious and mythical pokemons. Also, I love natural history.

Rainbow Arcanine

now known as aslan
Years
Oh oops hehe :). Sorry Galoria ;___;. In that case I'll take cute little:

Ani449MS.png

<33333 and you can keep the nickname :D! Sorry though :/, won't happen again <3!

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Since no one is talking right now, let's make a topic shall we? :)

Which was your favorite fossil Pokemon? And why?

Galoria

Moo~ ♪
Years

⓵ Warning

After the end of this topic, attention, get your inks and your sheets, a new and great topic is about to going out. This concerns Abyssal Ruins. What I intend to do is write a minimum about this place.
Your job will be to research to do
"constructive" speculatations on Abyssal Ruins.
What happens in its waters frothy and crooked? Is this an ancient temple? Or a place devastated by water and time ... You be the judge!

A new tab will appear: indeed, this process ALL files on your premises and theories over who will be carefully classified. This ensures a large file with spoiler.

Answer Topic

It is Aerodactyl for sure!

Bag_Old_Amber_Sprite.png
142MS.png

I love the good old time anyway. I was so excited when I discovered that Pokémon! Aerodactyl is really useful for me. I loved its design, and its fossil form. (Thanks to MissigNO?). And this one resist against Sleath Rocks, one of rare Flying type to "resist" against it.

My second and favorite one is Anorith

Bag_Claw_Fossil_Sprite.png
347MS.png

This one is very unique. As the same time, Anorth is bug and rock, and its evolution is really awesome, even very weak against ice. And ice, as we know is pretty useful a gainst dragon and the best dragon killer, so Anorith and its evolution will hard to place in a team. Anyway, I loved its design and I enjoyed to use Anorith in RSE, as Aerodactyl in RBY!

To be honest, I don't have a favorite one. I love all Fossil Pokémon, who are very useful during your journey and very unique by their forms. Oh, and it's quite interesting to see that all Fossil Pokémon are in relation with some kind of type like: Steel - Ground - Rock (Mainly Rock) and Water.

What about you guys?

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
My favourite's Omanyte! It's so freaking adorable ahhh <3 I know it doesn't have a great evolution battle-wise but I absolutely love the way the whole family looks and Water/Rock is a really cool type to work with. It grows from being something unbelievably cute to being a badass monster that'll eat your hand if you try to touch it; now that's what I call cool. What I'd really like to see though is an evolution for it; how great would it be if Omastar became something that was valid to use in battle? I know it's not an awful Pokémon what with Shell Smash and all, but I really feel like it could be just that little bit more awesome. :3

Out of interest, any ideas what Gen 6's fossils may be?

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Maybe based on the giant crocodiles that once used to eat whales? xP
Or maybe a Pokemon bigger than Wailord is too much? :C

We can also have a Velociraptor! I would love to have a Velociraptor Pokemon :D

Atomic Pirate

I always win.
Years
Name: Elgyem

Partner Pokemon:
304.gif
304.png

Partner's nickname: Caesar

Your trainer sprite:
112.gif
Morty

Why do you like Ancient things?: I've always held an appreciatian for both archaeology and paleontology. I find that unearthing the mysteries of the ancients is a fascinating proposition.

Answer the current topic: I kind of hope that for fossils this gen, we get some more dinosaurs. I'd like to see an Ankylosaurus and a Pterodactyl, among others.

Last edited:

Galoria

Moo~ ♪
Years

Archeologist's interest - Abyssal Ruins speculations

W...what is that?:
It is our first little event. As you know, this club is made for Oldish and Ancient Pokémon. But, as Archeologist, you have to make your speculations, theories out in there!

Okay...But what I have to do?:
Simply talk about the right topic. At the moment it is the Abyssal Ruins. You have to make your theories about it. So in first you must get your sources/informations from the internet, anime, Pokémon cartridges (B&W/B2&W2).

I don't know where to start?:
I will give you some simple informations about the Abyssal Ruins. And then you can pick-up on of them or all of them and make your own speculations about it!
Try to be constructive and stay in the topic, I will makea new tab on the club about all our theories! It is a kind of folder about all our theories.

Abyssal Ruins

Location : Abyssal Ruins (Undersea Ruins) are sunken temple ruins in eastern Unova region.

Unova_Abyssal_Ruins_Map.png
abyssalruins.png
200px-Abyssal_Ruins_anime.png

Resume:
→ An ancient tomb that is said to be the resting place of an ancient king. Architecturally inspired by Mayan Inca, this place has a lot of mysterious things. Pillars, wierd writes and plates belonging to Arceus. Ancient tomb or ancient temple? We don't really know. This place was used to venerate Legends Pokémon, or maybe the ancient king?
→ More about this place, it consists of four floors, all very different. The more you climb this area, the more it is small. Like a Egyptian Pyramid of course, but you have to climb up to reach the top and find interesting things, like precious relics and some writes about the ancient king. So the more you climb up, the more you will find interesting items and the more you will know about king's history.
→ On the first floor, the inscriptions talk about a brave king who fought hatred and pursued peace. In the middle of the lines, it states about the King turning on corners. These corners correspond with the intersections while entering the ruins. Every time the archeologist comes to a choice in the path, either going straight or turning, can be considered a corner. Following this pattern, turning on the 2nd, 3rd, 5th and 7th intersects, and continuing straight on the others, will lead the player very close to the center of 1F, regardless of what entrance is taken.
This key of 2nd, 3rd, 5th and 7th corners works on all floors, (except obviously on the last floor) and will lead the archeologist to the Relic Crown! Maybe, this crown was a part of the Ancient King.
→ In the anime, The Abyssal Ruins appeared at the end of Piplup pansage, and meeting of the time!. Jessie, James, Meowth and Dr.Zager spoke about using Meloetta's song to undo a seal inside the ruins. They then discovered the entrance to the ruins in Goodbye Juinior Cup - Hello Adventure!
The Abyssal Ruins aslo played a role about this climax of Team Rocket's operations. Mainly in Giovanni's plans. He used Meloetta's songs to unlock the wierd Reveal Glass, to allow Giovanni to summon the three beasts of Unova...

Wierd writes in each floors, an ancient king's tomb or an ancient temple, venerating Arceus and its plates, wierd relics and Meleotta playing a main role in this area, what happening in there!

Tell us your theories!

Galoria

Moo~ ♪
Years
Okay. So since this club has been inactive for more than two weeks, I will open a new Topic!
Let's try this.

Don't forget to give suggestions/speculations for the post above this one! :3

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years

I would say Mew? Because it's the ancestor of every Pokemon so meaning that every Pokemon descended from it. So it would go like this I think.. Arceus > Mew > Every other Pokemon?

Galoria

Moo~ ♪
Years
You're right. It is pretty interesting to say that Mew is the ancestor of all Pokémon. As I've heard when I was a child, Mew is the ancestor of all Pokémon because he knows how to learn all kind of attacks.
I'm wondering why Smeargle can learn all kind of attacks too. It makes me confusing. Maybe Smeargle is one of the oldest Pokémon.
A part from that, if we don't conciderate Arceus and Mew, which one would be the oldest one? I think this question could be tough to answer !

bubbacca

Shiny Hunti- OMIGOSH
Years
  • Seen Mar 23, 2013
Lemme try to make sure I get all of the important information.
First of all, Indiana Jones rox da heck.

Name: Bubbacca

Partner Pokemon: Sandile

Partner's nickname: Krook

Your trainer sprite: B2/W2 Hero

Why do you like Ancient things?: 'Cause they are cool. And, I really like the mythology behind things (hence the reason Sinnoh is my favorite reigion).

Answer the current topic: Giratina- supposedly, when Arceus hatched from it's egg, there was "chaos". I find this as a very good discription of Giratina. Also, the ancient plates of Sinnoh say that Arceus created two, and then three. If it created two, those would be Dialga and Palkia, then the three were Azelf Mesprit and Uxie. There was no mention of Giratina, besides in Platinum, from the storyline. Also, a Pokédex entry for Giratina says that "It was banished for it's violence." This further relates to my "chaos" theory.

Anyways, what do I do now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back