• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ah, memories

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Do you have more positive memories, or negative? What are some of your favorite memories, if you're willing to share them?

Sweets Witch

I just love ham jerky.
Years
In sheer quantity it'd be positive memories, although the negative ones weigh a lot more. That isn't to say that all of my good memories are feather-light moments; I've just never had an experience good enough to go toe-to-toe with the bad.

Kikaito plush

Angeline plushxKikaito plush
Years
I seem to remember the negative more that the positive ones more I guess I have not had a good time for good memories in my 19 years on earth.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
I'm happy to say I have more positive memories than negative ones. I'm not going to share in depth about them, but most of them are with family and friends involved some how. Believe it or not some are even school related.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
I have no memories, for real. I can remember places and people, but the time I spent with them? Nah, nothing. I am heavily reminded daily of stuff that has happened and I'm always like, yeah right I remember that, funny stuff it was.

Years
Up until I graduated high school, it's pretty much all positive memories. Then college was a bit stressful. Then I dropped out, and more and more negative stuff keeps popping up. Being an adult sucks, apparently. But it's not just me; my immediate family has been struggling as well.

On the whole, I find my life has been pretty positive. I try my best to look on the bright side, and a lot of things tend to work out for me in the end.

idk what my favorite memory is, I'll think of one later maybe.

Honest

Hi!
Years
Definitely more positive, but not because I've lived a good life or anything like that. I'm just really good at blocking bad moments from my life. Legitimately, if I tried to remember a bad incident, I would not recall half the details correctly.

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
Years
I couldn't say. I easily forget those memories a while ago. But if weren't for the bad memories we can't have good ones either.

Years
I have a terribly pessimistic attitude, so I tend to think about the negatives more. Happy memories are great and all, but they're very limited in number.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
My memory sucks and I honestly tend to remember negative things more than positive memories. But they're about the same, considering I'm able to grasp memories of being with my friends from two other websites.

Years
  • Seen Sep 18, 2020
I don't feel I have memories in any meaningful sense that others seem to. I value my current ideas over past experiences, as the former form from the latter anyway — they are all that ultimately matter.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 13, 2024
I have more positive than negative. I think that goes for most of the world's population. Though when I try to recollect them, the negative ones are the ones that come to mind much quicker.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
I have more positive memories, but for some reason my mind tends to focus on the negative ones, which is really annoying. Or it puts a sad spin on the good memories, like "oh that was such a good time, I'll never have a time like that again..."

I'm not a negative person, that's just how my mind words retrospectively for some reason lol

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
I undoubtedly have more negative memories but the few positive ones are something I cherish more than anything to this day.

One of my personal favorite memories would have to be when I moved to a backwater town in the mountains known as Green Valley Lake back when I was around 11, for me it was paradise because I thought I'd never get out of the ghetto and before I knew it there I was in a place where I could start anew.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
I tend to have mixed memories, good and bad, happy and sad. My favorite memory is when I went to Mexico with my grandma back in 2006, and when I went to Las Vegas in 2003. I really want to travel again.

Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2014
I'd say I have more bad memories from my childhood but don't really remember too many positive things.

Cosmotone8

silhouette of the past
Years
I absolutely have more bad memories than good ones that have stuck in my head for the longest times. Although they're not really bad just extremely embarrassing and that's why they stick in my head so long I guess. I can remember the exact moment that those things happened, whereas maybe a family vacation or something like that I won't remember every exact detail, if that makes any sense whatsoever lol.

Sirfetch’d

I have way more positive memories than negative, but the negative ones always seem to come to mind when I think of past memories, which is odd because I am a positive person.

Back