• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dear Anonymous

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taemin

move.
Years
  • Age 36
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Dear anonymous,

I joke around with you so much because if I didn't, I probably wouldn't quite know how to handle myself. I suppose its defensive. I know it probably annoys the sh- heck outta you, and I'm sorry that I can't let my guard down easier.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
Dear Anonymous,

Don't be friendly to me on Skype while being a dick on Facebook, it's not that hard to tell you apart from your sock puppets but I'm ****ing fed up now. Next time you try to pull that kind of **** again I'm blocking you in a heartbeat and I can damn well guarantee that we'll never be speaking again after that. Cut the **** with me because I'm sick of it now.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Dear Anonymous,

Thanks for handing me a DVD. Now maybe next time, we can exchange names. I wouldn't mind phone numbers either, but I guess that's pushing it.

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
Mon cher A,

J'etais tres contente ce jour j'aime bian ca..mais malheureusement ce ne etais pas tous les joures....:(..ce la vis mon ami lol

Abientot..^^

lacella

monsters & macarons.
Years
  • Seen Jan 22, 2012
dear anon.,

sometimes, i really hate you.

- her

dear anon.,

sometimes, i really REALLY hate you.

- her

Last edited:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Dear Anonymous,

My text message total for the month of November was 404. I really, really, really miss texting you. :( Yet I text you and you won't respond. You know what, why do I even bother? I'm just gonna like... delete your number and not text you or call you again, because it looks like you pushed me out of your life now. We were amazing back then, why are you throwing it all away?

I'm moving back to the Valley this Friday. You probably know this by now, but if you do, I don't want to see you in my front door, because I'll be doing the same thing as you're doing to me.

Snivy063

Banned
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 16, 2012
Dear Anonymous,

Even though you made my 5th grade experience horrible, and constantly made me depressed. You know what? I forgive what you took away from me. Because everything turned out for the better, I do miss what you took away; but you loose some you gain some. You can't win all the time.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
Years
Dear Anon,

Why did you put me on hold for 20 minutes? If you really are that short-staffed, why not hire more workers? Like me, for instance.

Dear Anon,

Please, play something besides country music in your waiting room. At least it wasn't Christmas music, or worse, country Christmas music...

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Dear Anonymous,

If you ever see all these, I'm sorry I seem like a contradictory, fickle person. I'm kinda caught in this limbo of wanting you back, but knowing you don't really want that, and then trying to move on because of it. It's...weird. And it makes me look bad, doesn't it? Makes me look like I don't know what I want, right? For the record, I'd still take you over anyone else in the world given the choice. But at the same time, I'm making more effort to move on. Not saying it'll happen though. Every other time I tried, it didn't work. Basically, you give me the sign, and I'm right back to you again. Trust me.

Years
Dear Anonymous,
I'm starting to think I should have never noticed you, you don't even approach me, and it hurts every single moment you don't.

Dear Anonymous,
Despite how much of an #ss you are, and your constant teasing, I'm still happy that you took the time to make me feel normal, and when you leave this month, I'm going to to miss you.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
Years
Dear Anonymous,

I... honestly think it's the end of us if you decide to take the test again. I feel so shallow and unreasonable for saying that, but I can't do that to myself again. You're in the point in your life where you want to develop a career. You want to make a life for yourself - finally follow your dreams and make them real. I respect, but mostly admire that. Part of the reason I fell for you in the first place was because you had that ambition in you, and I love that. You've got everything set.

Me, I'm keeping my dreams in mind, making plans, and enjoying my life for what it is now. I have the time to explore who I am and want to share that with someone. It's not that my future isn't important to me. I want a career and to follow my own dreams as well... but I'm young enough. That'll come - and I'll wait. What's important to me right now, is right now. I really care for you a lot, and I really like spending time with you, but I can't lay around missing you all the time. It hurts too much. I went through it for your sake once, I... just can't do it again. I'm not that strong of a person.

Anonymous, when you make your decision... you make my decision. Either way, you'll always have a special place in my heart and I hope you get everything you ever wanted out of life. One day you're going to make someone a very happy man, and I'm just glad I got to call you mine for a brief moment. I love you.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
Dear Anonymous,

Why the military? Why are you so hell-bent on joining the military? The army had no place for you, so now you're trying for the navy? You are my best friend in the entire world, I can't deal with you being on a ****ing boat for nine months out of the goddamn year. Are you really so unhappy that you have to be anywhere but here? Just... ugh don't go. I know it's selfish, but the military is not the answer. To anything.

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2020
Dear Anonymous,

I will try my best and succeed, and not give up!

Raizhu

the end
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Feb 19, 2012
Dear Anonymous,

Don't forget my warning. I don't want that to happen to you too.

Dear Anonymous,

I miss you, come back soon. :')

Dear Anonymous,

Sorry for not being able to watch you... maybe another time. ^^

Dear Anonymous,

You're pathetic.

Last edited:

Snivy063

Banned
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 16, 2012
Dear Anonymous,

A true friend sees your valuable qualities as well as your faults and never fails you! Thank you for believing in me, my dear friend! <3

Patatas Fritas

bajo el mismo sol ღ
Years
Dear Anonymous,

Whyyyy Saturdayyyyy :( though tbh i didn't expect you to come so i was suprised when you implied you were, I'm not to fussed about this because if you don't get your hopes up you don't fall! We'll have to see each other another time, I suppose it will have to be after my birthday - Which will be easier for me because then I wont have a nagging worry at the back of my mind~ Either way I know you tried and thats all I can ask for!

Dear Anonymous,

I'm glad your mother doesn't want you anywhere near that piece of trash you stupid girl! What do you even see in him!? He's not worth it, I don't want you to get hurt - And you will.

Dear Anonymous,

HOW DARE YOU YOU DIRTY TRASH BAG IF YOU WEREN'T TWICE THE SIZE OF ME AND PROBABLY ABLE TO BREAK ME IN HALF I WOULD SLAP YOU ROUND THE FACE!!!

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Dear Anonymous,

So maybe rolling in at 15 minutes til 5 with a final and work later isn't the best idea, but you know, I had a lot of fun. :) It was great meeting you finally, so that awkward cloud isn't hanging over me anymore and I hope it can only go up from here. Take care of GROUDERP!! and all them Light Balls!

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
Dear A,

Today i went back to check my french...umm,it's good something to do as i have lots of spare time...

i'm trying....hard to stop at this point...

umm,i also love the seagulls..it looks very beautiful specially sunset time..^^

yours,

Me

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Dear Anonymous,

I should stick to what I'm apparently good at, since my time definitely has passed. Because if that's all I'm known for... then I'd rather be a nobody. Done living this way, anyway. Time just not to care.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back