• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ash/Satoshi Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
Years
Gardevoir352 said:
That's ok and if you read this i'll be back in 10min. Ash looks hot there i wish i was there. ttyl for now!
I think we both wanna be wherever Ash is at.

He looks SO HOT in Pokemon Heroes!
*drools*
ash.jpg

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
Years
Gardevoir352 said:
That pic is way hott!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I know! It is way too hot for words!

WOW! Hottie!
crosseyed.jpg

Reptar's Question
Have you ever had a dream about Ash?

yes I have Ash is all I ever think about XD

Reptar

GOT OLD.
Years
Most of my dreams were pretty strange...There was one where he kissed me and held my hand...Breif, yet sooo nice...*rewards her brain for dreaming such a lovely dream* ^___^

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
Years
I had one where I was driving and I was a bad driver and he was afraid. I still don't get that dream XD

choose22.jpg

Reptar

GOT OLD.
Years
Heh, most dreams don't make sence...X) I had one where he somehow got drunk on pineapple juice or something and was laughing uncontrollably.....XD

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
Years
Reptar said:
Heh, most dreams don't make sence...X) I had one where he somehow got drunk on pineapple juice or something and was laughing uncontrollably.....XD
lol, thats funny.
I cant think of any others right now.

hotpose.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back