• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Mythic Legends [Beta 3 Finally Released!]

What makes this hack worth playing?

• Total voters

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
Years
Stop having off topic conversations, keep it to VMs or PMs.

I'm sorry, I won't do it again. Anyways, Psychic Boy, a glitch (A major one)
has appeared in your Hack. It seems that when Prof. Misuke said
that my dad has something for me, Dad continues to say the same text.

Here's an image to demonstrate on what I'm saying.

Dad seems to repeat this text saying over and over again.

I remember that in Beta 2, once you've talked to Misuke, Dad'll give you the Running Shoes. But it seems that in this version, he doesn't.

I really need the Running Shoes to continue grammar correcting.
If I don't, then I'll not progress in a sufficient phase. You don't want that to happen, do you? I'll send you the patch now. Once you've finished fixing it, send it back to me.

Years
  • Seen Aug 7, 2011
is this almost complete or still need more to go and how far is this beta?

Years
  • Seen May 6, 2013
The sheer amount of glitches in this is ridiculous. I've given up on it just purely cause i cannot be bothered to have to retrace my footsteps because it's crashed when i've bought pokeballs or moved a Pokemon in a box. -.-
I can't even list the glitches because it doesn't seem to be set glitches, they seem to just happen randomly throughout the game itself.

psychicboy

Hacking is all that matters...
Years
i'm guessing you havent completed this yet then :P coz in the ice cave thingy i cant move at all
Wha...? Guys. I can't fix any glitches you say this hack has unless you give me information about them.. Of course you can constantly complain about the bugs, but I'm only one person. I need you to tell me where the glitches occured and maybe add some screenshots so that I may fix them.

How can you expect me to fix something I don't know about :/?

TheLegendaryMew

Pokemon X and Y October 2013!!
Years
ohh sorry u misunderstood :) i wasnt complaining or anything :) i was just asking if u had the hack completed :) Heres a screenshot of where the bug is, ive tried moving in all directions and it cant move out of that spot for some reason.

MLbug.jpg

psychicboy

Years
ohh sorry u misunderstood :) i wasnt complaining or anything :) i was just asking if u had the hack completed :) Heres a screenshot of where the bug is, ive tried moving in all directions and it cant move out of that spot for some reason.

MLbug.jpg

I should of multi-quoted. I was reffering to the guys above you. Anyways, did this happen when you first enter the cave? If so, which cave did you enter?

Years
  • Seen Jan 12, 2011
This is a pretty good hack, thought it was unique starting with a legendary lol

psychicboy

Years
ohh no worries...well it was rockslide cave i can get thru the first bit but when i go down the stairs in goes to that bit and i cant move
Huh...? I don't really understand as the cave picture you showed me is not Rockslide Cave.

This is a pretty good hack, thought it was unique starting with a legendary lol
Thank you :)

so far, we still have the issue with the PC box, and a few grammar errors. but i love the tileset!
Alright, besides the PC glitch, everything seems to be minor so far...

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
Years
Huh...? I don't really understand as the cave picture you showed me is not Rockslide Cave.

Hmm... I'm only trying to GUESS on what Mew's trying to say.
I think he meant that once you go down the first set of stairs in Rockslide Cave, you get warped to this ice-like cave and then get stuck in a wall.

Anyways, how's the script doing? I hope that you're trying to work on it..

psychicboy

Years
Hmm... I'm only trying to GUESS on what Mew's trying to say.
I think he meant that once you go down the first set of stairs in Rockslide Cave, you get warped to this ice-like cave and then get stuck in a wall.

Anyways, how's the script doing? I hope that you're trying to work on it..
Im about to download your patch now to take a look.

TheLegendaryMew

Pokemon X and Y October 2013!!
Years
yes sarcastic is right...you go through rockslide cave and down the stairs and then u get warped to that ice cave and get stuck on the wall and u cant move :/

Years
It leads you to another room similar to the trade room. And I have the same problem with the Rockslide cave... you go down the ladder and you are stuck in the corner. Just like his picture

Back