• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2011] Pokémon Ruby Destiny - Life of Guardians

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tropical Sunlight

The Faltine
Years
Great!
I've played the beta third time.
Some suggestions:
- Somebody should tell you that you must go back to your house after you come out of the cave
- If you're going to have D&N, you should write the Fix Real Time Clock thingy on the first page
- Change some tilesets of (what is the building called instead of Gym?)

Years
finally logged in and had messages bout reign of legends. btw jagold the beta's until where in the game

Years
Hey Jagold, I haven't talked to you in a while. Just so you know I'm still watching on this project and loving the updates.
Keep it up, best of luck! :)

~Poke~

Hasn't played 5th gen yet.
Years
Yay! Another Ruby Destiny!
I've been looking forward to this!
I'm gonna play it RIGHT NOW!

btw, on the first page somewhere you said there might be more than three. If so, you have to stop saying trilogy, because trilogies only have three parts.

EDIT: Help! I can't get on the boat. And the first gym is empty too.

Last edited:

Thrace

@tion
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 2, 2016
Congratulations on winning the first HotM award for 2009 destinedjagold.

hotm20091.png

By winning HotM you get your thread stickied for an entire month.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
2iae83s.jpg

Okay, so I was busy yesterday and the day before yesterday. So expect progress to be slow.

Anyways, I have finished scripting the main event in Boulder City, which I have said in the previous update. That's a good thing. Only 5 more main events to script until Chapter 3 is done. And when it's done, expect beta 2 which will go up to Chapter 2 of the LoG storyline.

Also, I have been thinking of an idea ever since I started hacking LoG and I finally started to script it. It's still not done but it was cool and annoying to you if you're in a hurry. :P

4m5hy.jpg

See the screen? :D
That's the script I'll be working on for a while in all the snowy parts of LoG.
Yup! You'll get frozen. You'll have 66.6% to be frozen, and once you're frozen, you have 50% to break free.

Unless you have a certain item to keep yourself warm so you'll never be frozen, though. :P

Anyways, that's all for now~

---oOo---​

Great!
I've played the beta third time.
Some suggestions:
- Somebody should tell you that you must go back to your house after you come out of the cave
- If you're going to have D&N, you should write the Fix Real Time Clock thingy on the first page
- Change some tilesets of (what is the building called instead of Gym?)

I'll do those stuff later on. Thanks~

finally logged in and had messages bout reign of legends. btw jagold the beta's until where in the game

the beta's length can be viewed in the first post. ;)

Hey Jagold, I haven't talked to you in a while. Just so you know I'm still watching on this project and loving the updates.
Keep it up, best of luck! :)

Hi there. It's been a while. :D
Thank you~

EDIT: Help! I can't get on the boat. And the first gym is empty too.

go to Oceanshine City's pokecenter and talk to the guy who's hunting Felinar, then go back to the boat dock and talk to the lady. then head back to Silkwind town and battle the leader and then head back to the boat.

Congratulations on winning the first HotM award for 2009 destinedjagold.

hotm20091.png

By winning HotM you get your thread stickied for an entire month.

for the whole month of.., February?
well, gee, thank you. :)

I am honored, I guess?

---oOo---​

jefffan3

Devolping A New Game Now......
Years
  • Seen Sep 2, 2015
DJG so can i help you With the hack? you never replyed to my pm

~Darklight~

Dwelling between both sides .
Years
hey DJG nice script . .. BUT ! You better make a bar at the upper-right corner that shows your teperatuur .O and try to make it warmere at day and cold at night . that should be so cool when you need to play around 13:00 to get through the field faster .

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Aug 28, 2011
And what happens if we can't break free with the 50% chance? :P

And congratulations on winning HotM DJG :)

EDIT: My grammar may be wrong, but I think its " The freezing temperature made you freeze!"

Years
Congrats on once again winning HoTM! Excellent work with the game and I love the new freezing script. :)
Keep up the excellent work!

Lockmaster24

Wise words of FizzyStardust
Years
congrats on HotM! DJG and really someone should you to go back home maybe the ranger should say "I'll wait here, you should go back home"

What about the third part of the triolgy?

Tropical Sunlight

The Faltine
Years
The screen is taken by night, right?
How did you do the freezing? Just asking :p
Also, congrats on winning the HotM!
Why can't we vote for it in the HotW?
I'd like to make a award for it :)

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
2iae83s.jpg

Every Monday is always making me busy with school, since I'll be in school from 7 in the morning 'till 7 at night. D:

Anyways, while at school, I finished early with my program activities and so I decided to continue the Freezing Script.
And I really finished it. :P
Oh, and I decreased the possibility of breaking yourself free after you are frozen. Pretty annoying, huh? :P

All I need to do now is to test it and see if it works properly.

Anyways, I have received this in my profile page...

vpe2aw.jpg

11ug9kz.jpg

yah, I'm really thankful for those. :)

---oOo---​

It's a good concept, but it should be: "The freezing temperature made you freeze!"

And what happens if we can't break free with the 50% chance? :P

And congratulations on winning HotM DJG :)

EDIT: My grammar may be wrong, but I think its " The freezing temperature made you freeze!"

yah, sorry about that and thanks for the grammar report. :)
also, if you don't break out freely?
well... you faint. :P
thank you~

Congrats DJG for winning Hotm.

thank you~

Djg you're mean to us :D :D :D but that looks pretty good :) and cg 4 HotM award :)

yah, and thanks~ :P

DJG so can i help you With the hack? you never replyed to my pm

well. yah, sure.
are you good with OverWorlds? Nicolas needs a bit of help with those, though~

hey DJG nice script . .. BUT ! You better make a bar at the upper-right corner that shows your teperatuur .O and try to make it warmere at day and cold at night . that should be so cool when you need to play around 13:00 to get through the field faster .

that's WAY too advance for my level of hacking. :\
besides, I am not an advance/expert hacker.
If you don't believe me, then it's up to you~
but yah, it's a nice idea.
I'll try and see if I can work on that. but I won't make any promises... :\

Hey DJG! Nice updates!
I really lke the updates, but I don't like the nerving effect of it.

thanks~ :P

Congrats on once again winning HoTM! Excellent work with the game and I love the new freezing script. :)
Keep up the excellent work!

thank you~

on the first post, it says the third sequel, I think you mean third installment, second sequel.

meh~ :\

congrats on HotM! DJG and really someone should you to go back home maybe the ranger should say "I'll wait here, you should go back home"

What about the third part of the triolgy?

yah, I'll do that later on.
thanks~
and this is the third part... :\

Congratulations to your hack DJG i knew it was gonna win a price quick. You and you're team are the best hackers ever :P

thanks...?

The screen is taken by night, right?
How did you do the freezing? Just asking :p
Also, congrats on winning the HotM!
Why can't we vote for it in the HotW?
I'd like to make a award for it :)

yah, it's taken by night, but don't let it fool you though.
even on the day, you'll get frozen. ;)

but thanks, and yah, I don't know why it's not on the HotW as well, but meh, I could care less.
We should give the spotlight to other hacks though. ;)

---oOo---​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back