• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2011] Pokémon Ruby Destiny - Life of Guardians

Status
Not open for further replies.

deadlyangel91792

Psn Id-Sirbagsalot
Years
yes i cant believe i just found out your releasing this!!!!!!!!!!! you have just made my day djg but i do have some questions will we still be able to catch angaelean (forgot how to spell it) and what about chaomega he was so awesome in rescue rangers can we catch him this time around???,any new male sprites i havent seen one yet,also did you really managed to get day and night system working? this is just so incredible ^_^ sorry if i asked to many questions im so excited now!!!!

jefffan3

Devolping A New Game Now......
Years
  • Seen Sep 2, 2015
im ok with overworlds never tried them much but yea so should i pm him or u pm him and tell him to pm me?

o yea forgot to mention..........who is cerogia or something forgot spelling my RR game crashed at fighting the 4 gardians i lost on the last 1 and well it gliched and said i had to restart yet rose was thare as all 3 eevees in the spots she appears and espeon :/know anything that could fix it ithout restarting?

Last edited by a moderator:

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023

Come on, don't be so anti-selfish!
I hope we'll get the item soon in the game ;)

:P
Though I haven't planned on where you'll get the item, though. :\
But it'll be in the game. ;)

yes i cant believe i just found out your releasing this!!!!!!!!!!! you have just made my day djg but i do have some questions will we still be able to catch angaelean (forgot how to spell it) and what about chaomega he was so awesome in rescue rangers can we catch him this time around???,any new male sprites i havent seen one yet,also did you really managed to get day and night system working? this is just so incredible ^_^ sorry if i asked to many questions im so excited now!!!!

I already released the first beta for like months ago, but thank you~
Also, yah, you'll be able to catch Angeallen in this game, but not sure how, but you'll catch it. ;)
Chaomega's in the game as well.
The male's sprite is inserted, but not yet available in the first beta release.
Well, it's thanks to Mastermind_X's Day and Night tool to have a day and night.

50% chance of fainting?! oh that's great :D You sure know how to make things interesting :)

thanks~
but it's no longer 50% fainting, but I increased the possibility of the player to faint, and meaning, I decreased the chances for the player to beark free.

Hey DJG what happens when you faint ??????????????????????????????????????????????????

you get warped back home, I guess. :\

OMG, you faint?! whoa...
Can't wait for beta 2, oh, and congrats on getting HotM

thanks~

im ok with overworlds never tried them much but yea so should i pm him or u pm him and tell him to pm me?

o yea forgot to mention..........who is cerogia or something forgot spelling my RR game crashed at fighting the 4 gardians i lost on the last 1 and well it gliched and said i had to restart yet rose was thare as all 3 eevees in the spots she appears and espeon :/know anything that could fix it ithout restarting?

you mean Chaomega, right?
well, CHaomega's the guardian of Chaos and the guardian of the Tower of Fate in RR and in LoG.

---oOo---​

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
2iae83s.jpg

Okay, so I've been talking about the Freezing Script for a while with you guys for a while now.

Well, today, while I'm at our other shop, and I am bored here so I decided to continue it while waiting for customers, I was scripting and fixing the Freezing Script and finally, it's done.

I have applied the script to Low Point Path now, and then I'll be adding it to the other snowy parts of LoG.

Here's a video of the script.

Anyways, hope you'll like it. :)

Thanks~

---oOo---​

I have a question, how many gym leaders do you fight in beta 2?

well, beta 2 will feature the LoG story to CHapter 2, so there will then be three Gyms available in the next beta. ;)

---oOo---​

Surf

Years
  • Age 29
  • Rust
  • Seen Jul 31, 2011
How did you do that!. it was awsome?
May I ask, why isn't this hack in the showcase?

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Nice vid DJG
May I ask, why isn't this hack in the showcase?

thanks. ^^
and about that...
I already replied to the same question... :\

the rules in the Hack Showcase is that the hack should be reaching at least to the second gym. I am already done scripting the third gym and about to script the fourth one, but meh~
the beta available in the first post's up to the first gym only, plus I rather stay in the Progressing Hacks for a while, since LoG's still in the 'progressing' stage.

---oOo---​

---oOo---​

Surf

Years
  • Age 29
  • Rust
  • Seen Jul 31, 2011
Oh I see.
But in the rules, where does it say that?

Anywa an incredible piece of scripting DJG.
Was the script applyed to that tile or was it a map script?

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Aug 28, 2011
Does the freezing take place in certain tiles only? Since you froze thrice on that same tile...

Anyway, the script looks really good :) Can't wait for the 2nd Beta(hope it'll be soon)
BTW, is Shaymin inserted? I'm guessing so since there's a Bouquet Field.

Years
  • Seen Oct 29, 2009
Dude, I'm a huge fan of your hacks. I was impressed with your last two games but today as i attempted to download your latest I can't open it for some reason. I've tried with word files and **** and it's just a bunch of signals. Has this happened to anyone else? Do you have how i could make it work?

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Err... Is that a spoiler in the first page? The Lugia?

And... I hope I won't freeze...

not really. :\
I just liked it so I decided to make it the background of the thread's first post.

Does the freezing take place in certain tiles only? Since you froze thrice on that same tile...

Anyway, the script looks really good :) Can't wait for the 2nd Beta(hope it'll be soon)
BTW, is Shaymin inserted? I'm guessing so since there's a Bouquet Field.

certain tiles only.
Shaymin isn't inserted yet. But it'll be.
Also, Bouquet Field's in there 'cause that's one of the routes in Rescue Rangers.

Dude, I'm a huge fan of your hacks. I was impressed with your last two games but today as i attempted to download your latest I can't open it for some reason. I've tried with word files and **** and it's just a bunch of signals. Has this happened to anyone else? Do you have how i could make it work?

er......
Rescue Rangers and Reign of Legends use the Ruby ROM with the MUGS intro.
Maybe you're using the Ruby with MUGS, perhaps?

---oOo---​

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 19, 2021
Hey djg, maybe you can add a different feature to the hack. Maybe use some chender checks in certain main events that differ from the boy or girl. Maybe get some different items depending on who you play as? Just throwing out some ideas. ;)

Anyway, good luck~

Pika Storm

learning to script
Years
I haven't checked this thread in a while, and I must say, I am very impressed! That is the kind of script that makes even us game makers (non-hackers) jeleous! I wish this game the best of luck and hope for your sucess!

Tropical Sunlight

The Faltine
Years
I idea! I idea!
Rip the sprites of MD Diglett walking, then create a soft soil tile. You can use *Dig or something*, then your OW changes to the Diglett walking flame. That way you'll be able to pass a lot of things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back