• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokemon Clubs GrandMaster Thread (Please read first post!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Mar 26, 2021
Hello I would like to reserve a spot for a Reshiram and Zekrom clan if I could please?

Whydo you want to open up the club?: Because I'ma huge fan of Reshiram and Zekrom.
Howoften do you intend to update the club?:Every two days.
How long are you hopingfor the club to last?: two to five years at the most.

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
Years
"wobbuffet fan club" was revoked due to being dedicated to one Pokemon only, as well as being pretty much without any content.

Last edited:

Olli

Years
Eh, sorry, but I think that'd be a bit too close to the already existing gym leaders club. If you want to discuss gym leaders, you can just go join that ^^

"--Arcanine and Growlithe Fan Club--" was closed at request of the owner.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Rodriguezjames55's 'The American Club' was revoked for being in the wrong section.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
The Grass type club has been closed due to owner's request, but is to be remade shortly by the owner (due to the recent transfer of ownership) so it is not to be remade by anyone other than Leaf Storm. :)

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
The ★ Blazing Glaciers: Black & White Kyurem Fanclub ★ was closed by owner's request and is available to be remade!

Also I'm reserving a Steel type club for myself until the 26th. :)

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Could I reserve a May fan club?
Edit: And a Black & White Kyurem Fanclub?

Ahhh I just noticed how awesome your signature is <333

You may indeed! Although we only allow one reservation per person at a time, so you'll have to pick one or the other sorry :3 I'll put you down for the May club for now unless you tell me otherwise :)

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Aryan143's Eevee and Eeveelution Club was approved!

MidnightShine's *~Shiny & Tough~ (Steel-Type Fan Club)* was revoked for now as the Steel type fan club is already reserved for creation until September 26th. If it is not made by then, this one will be approved instead. Remember to check the Reservations post before making a club in case it's already reserved and if not, reserve the club if you intend to create it in the near future :)

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2023
May I reserve the Psychic Pokemon Club, please? I shut down my last one due to inactivity.

Olli

Years
Sure thing, you'll have it reserved till the 30th. Though just take to note, it's better to try and regain activity in the club in some way rather than just closing it, because otherwise we may not always let you start a new one of the same type.

Updates, September 23rd

"The eXtra Dimension!-The Shadow Pokemon Club!" was revoked due to being short on discussion within the rules, as well as mostly belonging in the Spin-Off section.

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
Years
Just a question: I have a query about possibly making a club for the Battle Tower and assorted facilities similar to that one. Would that belong elsewhere in the forums since there's not really a dedicated place for it, or would be be too similar to the Playground Battling club?

Just making sure beforehand if I should be allowed to make it.

Also another question: Is it required to post here all the time before making a club, stating you want to make it?

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Just a question: I have a query about possibly making a club for the Battle Tower and assorted facilities similar to that one. Would that belong elsewhere in the forums since there's not really a dedicated place for it, or would be be too similar to the Playground Battling club?
As long as the club focuses on all the Battle Tower variants from each generation then that'd be perfectly fine. :)

Also another question: Is it required to post here all the time before making a club, stating you want to make it?
Nope, you're only required to post here if you'd like to reserve a club before creating it in case someone else creates it before you :3 We also have a form here that we suggest new club owners fill out if they want to ensure their club is approved, but that's optional and based on your history I'm not sure you'd need to xD

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
MidnightShine's *~Shiny & Tough~ (Steel-Type Fan Club)* was approved due to a cancelled reservation.

Last edited:

Rainbow Arcanine

now known as aslan
Years
Can I reserve a spot for the Ghost-type fanclub :3? This is my first go at a club so I'll answer the questions :D.
Why do you want to open up the club?: I'm hoping to meet other users who share the same love for ghost types like me.
How often do you intend to update the club?:Every two days.
How long are you hoping for the club to last?:As long as possible!

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Can I reserve a spot for the Ghost-type fanclub :3? This is my first go at a club so I'll answer the questions :D.
Why do you want to open up the club?: I'm hoping to meet other users who share the same love for ghost types like me.
How often do you intend to update the club?:Every two days.
How long are you hoping for the club to last?:As long as possible!

You can indeed! You have it reserved until October 3rd :)

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Rainbow Arcanine's The Haunted House- the Ghost Type Fanclub! was approved. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back