• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Nina-Chan

Nuzlockexcore for life.
Years
*Groan* Sorry I was gone so long, guys. It's near the end of school, grades are closing, I'm trying to write a FMA fanfic (I am writing it in my notebook for now, but I will post it when I revise it.)

Anyway, while I was gone, I restarted my Crystal looking for shiny starter pokemon. Any tips?

Nina-Chan

Nuzlockexcore for life.
Years
*Groan* Sorry I was gone so long, guys. It's near the end of school, grades are closing, I'm trying to write a FMA fanfic (I am writing it in my notebook for now, but I will post it when I revise it.)

Anyway, while I was gone, I restarted my Crystal looking for shiny starter pokemon. Any tips?

shido

Blood Sucker
Years
shiny starters for those asking take forever and day ... as far as lg and fr go u have to save right before u pick the poke ball with yer starter then after u get it and gary gets his u check the summury if its shiny . if it is the summury page will have a light blue bar instead of dark blue and theere will be a star next to the pokemons picture . for those shiny starter hunting in sap and ruby then u save before picking the pokeball to say the prof and when u send out yer starter to fight poochyena it will have the lil stars goes around it and make 'PRING' sorta noise . as far as for how long it takes well im still searching for my squirt two months or so into it and it took me a month to get my shiny mudkip but only took my firend two weeks to get a shiny charm.

Years
** IT BEGINS. **

I've restarted my Emerald and will begin the hunt for the elusive Shiny Treecko. Is Shiny Treecko waiting around the corner or will I become another Demonic? I will reset for a new trainer ID each week, since I need to make sure the trainer ID I use puts a Trader in Mauville.

Gentleman J said:
I have all those shinies too, plus a level 100 Feebas with maxed beauty. How do I get it to be Milotic? Also I have a level 5 Celebi that I just hatched with a good egg move: water pulse

(BTW you should introduce yourself on the new users section!)
We don't allow cheating in this club. Also, "I have all those plus some" is grade A pkmaster style behaviour. Please provide us with an honest listing of shinies you've found without cheating or you can't be a member.

King Kobra

Shiny Giratina pwns you
Years
I'm thinking of restarting my Ruby again for a Shiny Treeko. I think it's worth it because my Ruby is still early in the game and I want a different Shiny to hunt. Oh and of course, Shiny Treeko pwns the other two (especially Mudkip >.<)

<I>Kobra<I>

xPokerusx

3 shinys!
Years
Hey today i borrowed my friends sp (my principle took my advance* with my fire red in it* and my mom took my ds) so i can finnaly do a lil resseting for a shiny beldum. Good luck to all especially Zera.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
Ahh! Watch the double post; if you come up with something more to say and nobody's made a post since your last one, just use the "Edit" button.

I've been too sick to shiny hunt.
Yea, that's right... I've been sleeping/watching the world cup through half-open eyes and that's about all I can muster. It sucks.

I'm going to eat something and then go back to bed, peace.

Years
ryan said:
I've been too sick to shiny hunt.
Yea, that's right... I've been sleeping/watching the world cup through half-open eyes and that's about all I can muster. It sucks.
Oh, come on! Didn't I tell you how I found shiny Linoone already? I felt absolutely awful when that thing came along!

By my calculations, I've seen 106 Treeckos. This is very approximate and based on the odds of seeing a female with 20HP: 3/64. This is a bad way to count but it's all I've got.

*is creeped out by the fact that we're on Page 299*
*waits for an armada of spammers to spontaneously zip us along to Page 303 before I can even click refresh*

Ichigo Flash

Box-kun
Years
MetalMario said:
Oh, come on! Didn't I tell you how I found shiny Linoone already? I felt absolutely awful when that thing came along!

By my calculations, I've seen 106 Treeckos. This is very approximate and based on the odds of seeing a female with 20HP: 3/64. This is a bad way to count but it's all I've got.

*is creeped out by the fact that we're on Page 299*
*waits for an armada of spammers to spontaneously zip us along to Page 303 before I can even click refresh*

Hehe not quite
Iv been struck by World Cup so I didnt get to hunt at all today :(
Unfairness
Maybe I can pray for my Porygon tomorrow :)

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
MetalMario said:
** IT BEGINS. **

I've restarted my Emerald and will begin the hunt for the elusive Shiny Treecko. Is Shiny Treecko waiting around the corner or will I become another Demonic? I will reset for a new trainer ID each week, since I need to make sure the trainer ID I use puts a Trader in Mauville.

We don't allow cheating in this club. Also, "I have all those plus some" is grade A pkmaster style behaviour. Please provide us with an honest listing of shinies you've found without cheating or you can't be a member.

MetalMario, could you teach me how to do the shiny dance?

And I am soft resetting for a female Timd Treecko, but it is taking longer than I expected... maybe I will find a shiny?

Gyardosamped

entering snake habitat
Years
I have been here on PokeCommunity for over a year but never joined this club and it seems interesting.
If so, may I please join this group? Thanks, Sceptile*Lover

shido

Blood Sucker
Years
i feel ............ racing like XD i do have my sap thats was being used for second mudkip i think ill try for treeco .....anyone want to race ;)

Years
RayquazaX, you're in once you list what (if any) shinies you own.

213 Treeckos. My last Emerald evac operation was kind of messy, so I'll have to organize things on Fire Red and Sapphire so I can hunt on them again. Doing nothing but one target can get tiring.

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
How are you counting the soft resets u do MM?

And, I don't know why, but I have taken a sudden liking to shiny waters, especially Mudkip, so I guess I will breed for one. I will breed it on my Emerald, after I get shiny Treecko from breeding(or maybe I will get it from what I am doing now, but I don't expect it), or if I get bored of hatching Treecko eggs.

No luck with charmander though. I am not sure how many soft resets I have done, but I think I am at least at 20,000. This is just an assumption, but I have been nearly non-stop for two months, it seems like a reasonable number to me. I hope I don't end up like Demonic, but it seems like I am already there...

Edit: I have every pokemon except for Mew, and they are all legitimate.

Yuscrecio

Fellow Sista'
Years
Hello everyone. I have caught some shinies, and I was wondering if I could join this club. I would be honored if I could and I would most definately look for more shinies! Thank you everyone. ^_^

Years
I have been hunting for a Feebas that I can use to breed, so that I can get a shiny Feebas. Hopefully, I will just find one in the wild, but I still have to find the tiles where they are located.

Back