• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A sexy Squirtle appeared!

Lord Squirtle

His Sexiness
Years
  • Seen Dec 26, 2016
Why hello there! How are all you beautiful people feeling today? Hot, passionate? No? Oh well, I can remedy that problem really quickly, for I am...

His Sexiness, Lord Squirtle! Pleasure to make your acquaintance. I guess I should talk a bit about myself in order to get your blood flowing, shouldn't I?

Well, I am a somewhat experienced game hacker with a deep love for Pokemon and disco music. Not much else to say until one of you fine people say something!

Corvus of the Black Night

Wild Duck Pokémon
Years
Goddammit you are freakin' hilarious, dude.

Welcome to PC, enjoy your time, don't get TOO crazy though. Check out the hacking area because they have tons of cool stuff there.

Lord Squirtle

His Sexiness
Years
  • Seen Dec 26, 2016
Groovy, thanks cutie! I have to admit that I haven't really done much with Pokemon games before, but I might be able to contribute because I've played more with others... And other games too. I'll definitely check it out though; already downloaded JPAN's modified VBA SDL-H and everything.

Gyardosamped

entering snake habitat
Years
Hey, Mr. Lord Squirtle!

Welcome to PC! :)

I love your post, honestly. It had me smiling all the way through. :p I have a bit of a headache today, but your post made it a little better!

You're interested in hacking, eh? PC probably has the largest Pokémon ROM hacking community online, so I hope you take advantage of all the wonderful things the forums have to offer you! The emulation forum is definitely one of the most popular on here. :3 Do you have any work you've done that you would like to showcase? :D

Anyways, hope you have a nice time here!

Lord Squirtle

His Sexiness
Years
  • Seen Dec 26, 2016
Well that's certainly good! Happy that I was able to make you feel good. ;)

Not myself, but a very good friend of mine has been showing me the ropes for Golden Sun and M&L: Superstar Saga hacking. I might see if I can get him to help me out with making something that I can flaunt later! I might just have to Pound it out of him, but he probably won't need that much convincing. :p Of course, I could probably make a somewhat basic hack on my own. I wanted to post something at this other place I tried joining, but they were kind of hostile and stuff. :/ Oh well, this place is great so far!

Years
I think you are the first Squirtle I have met that understands hacking and seems to be friendly towards his subjects. For that you shall become my lord, so I'll bow down to you. Welcome, Lord Squirtle, to PC!

I hope your highness has taken a trip to Emulation already, but you probably already have. With the right mindset and dedication you'll be working on your own game in no time. Sorry you ran into hostility elsewhere.. I'm sure that won't happen here though as we're quite a mature forum around these parts. Plus there are so many hackers around that there'll definitely be people to help you out whenever you need it. ^^ Though there's also that friend you mentioned too, of course haha. You're lucky to know someone who understands hacking since a lot of people start off all on their own. Just make sure to read and understand Emulation's section rules - that section is big so the moderators try hard to make it all organized for you guys. People here create some of the coolest fangames I've ever seen!

Looks like PC's been treating you well so far, which makes me quite happy to hear. n~n Hope that means you'll stick around for a while to come - wouldn't want to lose our Squirtle lord, after all. Enjoy your stay, great meeting you, and see you around~

Lord Squirtle

His Sexiness
Years
  • Seen Dec 26, 2016
Thank you for crowning me your lord, and again for the welcome! If you'd like, you could help me out with something while you're bowing down and... Not now? Aw, alright.

Emulation? I've taken a gander at it so far, but I'm certainly not done with it yet if you know what I mean. That's alright, it was just some dying forum that's afraid of change. Apparently someone was messing around with them? Don't know for sure. Fortunately enough, this site is definitely really attractive to me! Especially the other hackers hanging out around here...

Oh yeah, my hacking bud. He has been great with this stuff, but a problem is that we have been too busy studying our helpers notes for classes and such to do much. Plus, he hasn't done much with Pokemon since he first started out years ago, but he is working on one or two rather fun looking projects at the moment. A game with disco and multiplayer in another, I think? I'll definitely have to play some of the Pokemon and other hacks here until my body starts vibrating from... exciting ideas and stuff!

PC has been terrific! Hoping I can stay around here for at least a little bit, since I like the idea of having fun with other like-minded people. ;)

cabusao10

Pogi
Years
It's nice to see that everyday there are many registering or joining the site. So welcome to world of pokemon.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
Nice opening post haha! Very fun! :3 Glad you are a fan of Golden Sun! I'm working my way through Dark Dawn!
<3 As the others say, you'll be fine once you read the rules (we have a lot of them) but don't let them deter you! Pokecommunity is a fun place and I hope you make many friends here and have a great time on the forum!
I may not know much about emulation, but feel free if you want to vm me anytime as I like to chat!

Welcome aboard!

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
LORD SQUIRTLE. *Bows down.* I am at your command almighty lord. Welcome to PC. ^^ I love your name already. xD This place is pretty big so you'll be able to make friends easily. So please become active and enjoy your stay!

Lord Squirtle

His Sexiness
Years
  • Seen Dec 26, 2016
Why thank you all for welcoming me! Three's company, amirite?

Ooh, Dark Dawn was decent. I wouldn't rate it as highly as its predecessors, but it has some really desirable concepts and ideas for sure. I'll be sure to double check the rules; I'd hate to get punished without giving my consent. ;) Will do, I think I'd like to chat sometime!

Yeah, this place certainly is a bit bigger than average to say the least. Quite impressive! I'll be sure to command you carefully... yet generously too. :D

Blazesaga

Even heroes can lie in shadows
Years
Seems I'm a little late to the welcoming party, ah well, better late then never

Hello Mr. Sexy Lord Squirtle *bows*

It's a pleasure to make your acquaintance.

There are many fully developed/In developement ROM Hacks on here, and I'm sure you'll enjoy a lot of them.

As for your hacking skills, don't worry about it! There are many people who wouldn't even know where to begin *coughlikemecough* with that code-y stuff. Besides, everyone has to start somewhere right?

All in all, I hope you enjoy time here at PC, and I wish you good luck and good times!

~Blaze

Back