• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.

TY

Nice signature, but i hate that cartoon (dont hate on me, its my opinion xD)

Years
7/10

This sig is very well organised and not a bad size, I even find that bit of text quite funny. The image could be a bit better quality wise though.

Years
7/10

It would have been around a nine but it needs to be made smaller to really look good.

Ninja'd

8/10
It's well organised and the colours look nice together but the image could be of a higher quality and I think you should try to get the heart to match the text.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Simple and clean; my only comment would be that the image is of kind of low quality. And I mean I guess it could be prettied up with some interesting font techniques but it's not bad at all. 8/10

T!M

Four Category MoTY (VG) Winner
Years
The quality's spot on and I like the design. My only problems is: The color of the smaller text makes it harder to read and the alignment is a little funky. Besides that it's really good. 7outta10.

Trev

[span="font-size: 8px; color: white;"][font="Monts
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 15, 2023
9/10

The line about Animal crossing is extremely large compared to the other two. But I love Starfire omg

T!M

Four Category MoTY (VG) Winner
Years
Balto wasn't a wolf, he was a husky. 4outta10 for the quality, the size and the text edit. The rebellious "Wolfmaster problem?" thing is unnecessary.

Years
  • Seen Nov 12, 2013
Nice art you have there. Nice small linking you have there too. 6/10 I belive you can still add in other thing too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back