• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Fan Club

8bitSilence

"I HAVE FURY!"
Years
  • Age 29
  • USA
  • Seen Jan 26, 2013
^.^

- Favorite Episode: Friendship is Magic (1 and 2)
- Favorite Main Pony: Fluttershy!
- Favorite Side Pony: Derpy Hooves or Granny Smith.
- About Me: This kid at my school was crazy about MLP, so one day I decided to go online and find out why. I see why now. :)

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
Years
^.^

- Favorite Episode: Friendship is Magic (1 and 2)
- Favorite Main Pony: Fluttershy!
- Favorite Side Pony: Derpy Hooves or Granny Smith.
- About Me: This kid at my school was crazy about MLP, so one day I decided to go online and find out why. I see why now. :)

Okay, you'll be added to the member list, welcome to the club. Hope you have fun here.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Feb 1, 2016
Hello everypony!

- Favorite Episode: 1st episode and last two episodes of season 2
- Favorite Main Pony: Twilight Sparkle, Rarity and Rainbow Dash. If I have to choose one then Twilight.
- Favorite Side Pony: Cutie Mark Crusades
- About Me: I started to watch MLP about two months ago and got hooked after the first episode. First I was like "Hmm... Ponies, let's see." Then I realized how good MLP was. At the moment I'm doing fanarts and waiting for the third season.

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
Years
Hello everypony!

- Favorite Episode: 1st episode and last two episodes of season 2
- Favorite Main Pony: Twilight Sparkle, Rarity and Rainbow Dash. If I have to choose one then Twilight.
- Favorite Side Pony: Cutie Mark Crusades
- About Me: I started to watch MLP about two months ago and got hooked after the first episode. First I was like "Hmm... Ponies, let's see." Then I realized how good MLP was. At the moment I'm doing fanarts and waiting for the third season.

Welcome to the club. You'll be added to the list now.

Houndour2005

Banned
Years
Yeah, the image is really small, but "it's so cute" could mean anything and can give us endless possibilities for what Season 3 will entail.

We have to wait another three months maybe.

Last edited:

Mango Dolphin

The Trainer that's a Pony
Years
Favorite Episode: I cannot choose, all simply delightful. However, I love S2 E1 and 2, they were funny.
Favorite Main Pony: First and foremost is Fluttershy, and a tie/second place is Pinkie Pie.
Favorite Side PonyCharacter: Tie between Derpy Hooves and Discord.

About This Magic(or Me): Years ago when I was small I saw an old generation of My Little Pony, an episode where Pinkie Pie fell down and was lost in a ditch/in a forest while it was winter time. Years later, I watched MLP; FIM for a little bit and then I started loving dah show. That is my story. *bows*

NV

Dracon Leader
Years
- Favorite Episode: Season 1- Party of One. Season 2- Luna Eclipsed
- Favorite Main Pony: Pinkie Pie(though not at first)
- Favorite Side Pony: Lyra Heartstrings
- About Me:Though I haven't watched every episode I have access to I've loved the way the show has jokes that are funnier to me now then they would have been when I was younger and how most kid shows have been predictable from early on, I often find myself finding an ending I didn't expect. It also got me to get into doctor who and several games that they allude to. I've done my best to make unique Pony Characters (PCs) to bring something new to the world of MLP:FiM.

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
Years
Favorite Episode: I cannot choose, all simply delightful. However, I love S2 E1 and 2, they were funny.
Favorite Main Pony: First and foremost is Fluttershy, and a tie/second place is Pinkie Pie.
Favorite Side PonyCharacter: Tie between Derpy Hooves and Discord.

About This Magic(or Me): Years ago when I was small I saw an old generation of My Little Pony, an episode where Pinkie Pie fell down and was lost in a ditch/in a forest while it was winter time. Years later, I watched MLP; FIM for a little bit and then I started loving dah show. That is my story. *bows*

- Favorite Episode: Season 1- Party of One. Season 2- Luna Eclipsed
- Favorite Main Pony: Pinkie Pie(though not at first)
- Favorite Side Pony: Lyra Heartstrings
- About Me:Though I haven't watched every episode I have access to I've loved the way the show has jokes that are funnier to me now then they would have been when I was younger and how most kid shows have been predictable from early on, I often find myself finding an ending I didn't expect. It also got me to get into doctor who and several games that they allude to. I've done my best to make unique Pony Characters (PCs) to bring something new to the world of MLP:FiM.

I forgot both of you, but you're both added to the club.

New Pony.mov out today.

Spoiler:

What you guys think? I think, this is the best one so far, can't wait for Swag.mov.

I hate the .MOV series. I think the whole series is stupid, and a poor example of the things the fandom comes up with that's "creative".

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
The first thing me and I brother said in unison when we were watching that new mov, we said "What the 'ef' did we just watched?"... xD

I'm currently busy reading some fanfics (if I get bored at work) in fimfics. :P

IWearHatsIndoors

They're comfy and easy to wear
Years
Heya! I'mma join here because Ponies are awesome.
- Favorite Episode: Torn between the two parts of the finale
- Favorite Main Pony: Pinkie Pie
- Favorite Side Pony: LYRA. NO QUESTION
- About Me: Heya! My name is Hats, I don't remember how long ago it was I became a brony but it all started after I watched "Friendship is Magic B*TCH"
At the moment, I'm involved with working on Ponymon Dusk and Dawn, I'm becoming a better musician and I try to do an art. But I'm better with a can of spray paint than I am with a brush or pencil xD

And thats me! YAY!

NV

Dracon Leader
Years

I forgot both of you, but you're both added to the club.
thanks
I have a PC that I'd like to show:
She's a little different from your average Earth Pony
but she's a great character if you need some added drama

I hate the .MOV series. I think the whole series is stupid, and a poor example of the things the fandom comes up with that's "creative".
I didn't even bother watching it.
I mostly watch Pony Music videos on you tube.
I've got a pony music video channel with some good videos

Years
  • Seen Nov 9, 2013
Last edited:

U.Flame

Maker of Short Games
Years
I think the .MOV series is dark and gives a bad image to brony fans. But it's dark humor can be hilarious as long as the people watching know not to associate it with general bronyness. Personally, I love the series.

Also, it's almost 2 A.M. here, but I only have one thing in mind.

Back