• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A few questions from a newb...

Status
Not open for further replies.

SwiftScyther

Star Wars Freakazoid
Years
Hi, I was just wondering:

*How do I open the Code editor ( not the event editor!) on rm2k3.

*If I wanted to show health in Graphics like the way they do In the Poke'mon games how do I show it without having to do 100 + conditional branches for each level and Poke'

*Could somebody please refer me to a tutorial for Time.

Thankyou!

Years
  • Seen Apr 17, 2009
Dunno, Wrong Thread... You should really put this in Help and requests, not here...

Years
  • Seen Apr 17, 2009
IDK, I don't know much about 2K3 at all... I made a really junkie game in there once but I didn't change anything from the defalt, so ask someone who has made a few PKMN games in 2k3

Pete

<>PAWN CONTROL 1.0<>
Years
Can someone close this?
You should post questions in the Help and Request Thread.

There are no such thing as scripts in 2K3. Only RMXP has scripts in the RM series.
There are tutorials for time in the tutorials section. i think you want the one called Day and Night. NOT Day and Night RMXP!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back