• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Chronicles - Kanto OOC Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen May 19, 2010
I'll be on tomorrow as well guys. I'll try to jump on and update when I have a free moment.

Years
  • Seen May 19, 2010
To Zimvee: You Metapod cannot evolve until you confirm that. Is that what you want?

Trainer Kat

→ voodoo jungle d r u m s;;
Years
I'm afraid I have some bad news ^^;
My internet doesn't work. At all. I drove to Panera to get on their wifi, so I can post what I wrote at 7 am yesterday morning.
It could be up as soon as noon, or later. I'm working on fixing it now, so hopefully it'll be up sooner than later. :/

_Diego//

Caminaré entre las piedras
Years
Nah, just another Random Lass I guess:P Forget Scratch for Karate Chop, please. And I posted for Magikarp ^^

Trainer Kat

Years
XD! Sorry about the mix-up, I changed it to Route 3. I suppose it's what I get for playing the game whilst writing my post.

And, my internet is back, so I'll be able to post again. :]

Ibuberu

prepare yourself pls
Years
I found that Magikarp post quite entertaining, Diegoyayi. Derek's incredibly funny. XD

31222f21b3941cedea86f6854c7b0491.png

_Diego//

Years
You think so? xD Thanks. I'm just liking to let him act randomly and immature since it is the start of the adventure.
And that Fred guy in your post with the whole Rare candy deal was funny, too:P

Slave to the Poké-Rave

I bought the Mt.Moon Magikarp
Years
was revising with a friend yesterday, so sorry about no post. Gonna make a really big one today. Got school coming up, so they will be appearing later timewise.

Years
  • Seen May 19, 2010
To Trainer Kat: That's awesome! I was afraid we were going to lose you for a while there.

To Slave: Glad to have you back as well! Post away my friend!

To All: I will be fairly active over the next few days, so I will be updating posts fairly often, FYI.

Last edited:

Trainer Kat

Years
xD; My item-searching posts are short...

BUT. I've decided I'm going to forego Growl. Don't forget to make Eevee level 15. =]

Ibuberu

prepare yourself pls
Years
"Don't worry Pikachu, we have the most powerful Pokemon ever. We got Magikarp!"

Derek is awesome XD

I'm deciding whether to let Adeltruat catch a Paras, since it'd be slightly useful against Misty and other Water Pokemon because of type advantage. It also has nifty status-inducing moves in its early levels. But other then that... meh.. its movepool isn't that awesome unless a large amount of TMs are used. D: Would it be alright if Adel found a Moonstone in the current post? I wasn't aiming for her to catch that Clefairy in the first place, can't spoil my characters too much. XD

Brawler, I've been meaning to ask since a long time back (I always manage to forget, though XD), whether its possible to nickname our Pokemon? I've always left like that was the way to give a Pokemon a little bit more depth, personality and identity. Though it might be confusing and its probably far too late to be naming our starters unless all the trainers are incredibly fickle and couldn't decide on a name up till just now. XD

This is just my opinion. x3

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen May 19, 2010
To Trainer Kat: Okay, I just updated Eevee's Level. Sorry about not doing that sooner.

To Ibuberu: Hm...that whole nickname thing is a good idea. Maybe I'll implement that. So, people, if you'd like a Pokemon nick-named just post it here in the OOC thread and I'll update your profiles.

To All: I added Team Rocket to Mount Moon. Have a blast!

Last edited:

_Diego//

Years
Oooh, Yeah.. Hmm. I'll call Mankey Juggernaut and Magikarp Ness =D. I'll make up one for Pikachu later.. Or maybe I don't even nickname Pikachu.

Ibuberu

prepare yourself pls
Years
Pidgey shall henceforth be known as Kinah. <D

And.. Squirtle will be known as.. Ophelia. Yup. (:

Slave to the Poké-Rave

I bought the Mt.Moon Magikarp
Years
Well, thats a smaller post, as I got shed loads of homework. Ill make a longer one soon

Ive also made a new trainer card. That is, of course, unless you decide I am not worthy of my rabbity friend :)

f2e300e30c888c809c3c426678bc03d1.png

Last edited:

Zimvee

ROCK AND ROOOLL!
Years
yeah sorry about the crappy last post, i'v had finals over the last few days so not a whole lot of thought was put into it. but expect an increase in the quality of my posts!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back