• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Issue: Notifications Not Going Away

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
Years
Hi guys, this is a very minor problem but it's been bothering me a bit and idk how to fix it so here I am.

Yesterday I got 6 VMs and the notification for them, but when I went to my profile the notification for them didn't go away (as it normally does). Today I got more VMs and the notification for the 6 is still there, if I get another one now it says 7 new Vms instead of 1.

Nica said I should VM myself then delete it, I tried and it didn't work. Help please?

bobandbill

one more time
Years
Hmm, usually that trick does work.

Try logging out and in and clearing your browser's cookies in-between, as it may be related to that.

Years
On the top right of the VM, you'll notice a checkbox where you can select the VM. Then, scroll down to the bottom of your profile and at the bottom left, you'll see a box titled "Moderation", where you can delete a VM.

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
Years
Ok, thank you! I deleted a bunch and the notifications started going away, I wasn't sure which ones specifically caused it but the notifications went away now :3 Thanks guys!

Back