• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dear Anonymous

Status
Not open for further replies.

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
Dear Anon,
Wow I don't see what I've done. It's either I shouldn't say anything at all, or you're just oversensitive. I think it may be the latter.

Patatas Fritas

bajo el mismo sol ღ
Years
Dear Anonymous,

I was right. We wouldn't be speaking now. Funny the way you said you didn't want to not talk to me, you're the one who severed the ties, not me, I tried to keep them together. Oh well. It was nice while it lasted.

Dear Anonymous,

You're complaining to me about how he's happy with someone else. He said it himself. If you liked him for so long you should've told him before he got a girlrfriend, it's your fault.

Years
Dear Anon,

I... how does that even happen? I really hope this is going to work out for you. Wish I could be of more help. :(

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
Years
Dear Anonymous,

You are very irritating. Every second spent around you is literally the worse second of my life, and you know the worst part about it? If I were to tell you straight up, you would laugh it off and call me melodramatic because that's the kind of person you are. What is wrong with you? I'm over exaggerating a situation by expressing my pent up feelings about it? I'm over exaggerating your shortcomings when I've reached my boiling points? I can accept a friend's said shortcomings but when they're so open about it that it adversely affects other people and they don't try to fix it, the issue can no longer be masked by giggles and avoiding it altogether. Let's just say we're done, yeah? Yeah.

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen today
Dear Diary,

Boys.....you.....so nice....sometimes....I love boys.....SO MUCH......

Sir Codin

Sometimes your views on various political issues and certain non-political issues are so nauseatingly statist, frighteningly authoritarian, religiously-driven, and/or overly liberal or conservative or just plain irritating that it makes me want to punch baby seals...and I adore baby seals. That said, I still respect you as people because you've also done things that have made me respect you in some way. You've been not only insightful at certain points, but educational as well.

Just thought I'd make that known. Carry on with your daily business. Don't mind me.

From California with Love,

CarcharOdin

P.S: This is awesome ==> http://www.meh.ro/original/2010_04/meh.ro4072.jpg

Last edited:

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
Dear Anonymous,

One day you're happy. The next you're sad. And then it's my fault? Don't jump to conclusions without getting your facts straight. It seems things have gone a tad bit sour.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Dear Anonymous,

I'm thinking about you too. Don't assume you're not always on my mind. You are always inside my thoughts. :3

Zebeedoo

Always remember to smile. ~
Years
Dear Anonymous,

we've known each other nearly a year now... we've both liked each other on and off since and we talk everyday... but you take things i say too seriously, and you think everything is about you... which results in an argument because you don't like it when i talk back to you. we argue over the most stupidest things because you take everything to heart all the time. it's gotten to the point i have to watch what i say to you incase you go crazy at me as usual... i still like you though, just kinda wish you'd maybe stop talking down to me...

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
Dear An,

It's the beginning of the new year...your birthday!!!..i know you're not here anymore..but every year i count it as happy birthday! because the day you were brought to this life was the happiest to all of us..and i'm thankful to god he made me one of your family!..love you always <333

L~

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Dear Anonymous,

Happy New Year. :) Wish I was there with you at this very moment. That way you wouldn't have to spend the holiday all cold and alone.

Dear Anonymous,

Happy Birthday. :) I remember when you were born on this day. Your mother was in labor at this time. I was close to winning my bet, because I thought you would be sharing your mother's birthday..which is tomorrow. Hope you and your mother are having a wonderful new year, and hope 2013 shines bright for you. I hope 2013 would be the year I'd meet you too! Let's make it a goal, shall we?

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Dear Anonymouses,

I love you all so very much. I know you won't likely hear it from me enough this year, but I might as well kick it off by telling you so, right? I love you! :)

But can you all figure out who you are!?

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
Years
Dear Anon,

I had a great time last night, thanks for making sure there was something there I could eat!

Dear Anon,

I have no idea how you guessed "Parade" from me drawing three stick figures during Pictionary, but that was totally awesome!

Twilight Sky

» s t r a w b e r r y fields ♪
Years
  • Seen Aug 7, 2013
Dear Anon,

How dare you say anything about my work ethic? For starters, you hardly even do anything of the position that's assigned of you, and yet you criticize mine? And yet you have the audacity to boss me around, and yet you're not even anything close to my boss? Take a seat and literally calm the hell down, dude. Yeah, I said it, calm the hell down. Life doesn't revolve around you, kid, and you're going to have to learn that sooner or later.

I don't know how I'm going to face you tomorrow(if you even show up, that is), but if you do show up, expect to do the work yourself. I personally do not care for any of your angry *****ing, and if you were using any of your brain cells(of which I can tell you didn't), you would have respect for the fact that I did not sleep that day for approximately 18 hours and didn't eat a damn thing for at least five, and not only that, it was my literal first time doing the position in which I was in.

You're nowhere near a triple A+ employee. Don't start bossing people around and expect them to fit your standards, because you have no one working for you. You have people working with you, and unless you figure out the difference between that, you're going to have a hard time with me.

Oh and by the way, most of the people who've already worked with you have told me that you do a pretty crappy job(i.e nothing). So the fact that you think I'm below your exemplary employee standards kind of makes me laugh. I feel sorry for you, dude.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back