• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hypothetically speaking... (company wishes)

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years
Let's say there was a chance that you can suggest one thing to a video game company, and, let's just say that you are so special that they will promise and guarantee that whatever you wished for will become a reality.

Now, this 'wish' can come in a variety of suggestions; like, say, what video game should be created, or, or maybe they should continue a video game series, perhaps you might suggest a video game remake, or, maybe a suggestion that will ultimately cause them to rethink their video game developments. Just to bounce some ideas.

What video game company would you give this wish towards, and what are the sort of things that you would suggest to this video game company?

Years
Sega: Dreamcast 2

I would love see a Sega exclusive system, with a strong starting lineup. A Proper Sonic Game would be a good start, but also include some new entries in some of their other franchises. They have so much potential. A New Streets of Rage? How about a Nights Game? How about making Phantasy Star Online 2 a launch title! A new Crazi Taxi. Any of their Original IP's are ripe for a new system.... Golden Axe 4, Make a reboot of Altered Beast. I could just keep going! lol

Sweets Witch

I just love ham jerky.
Years
I'd approach tri-Ace and Square Enix and say "Hey. Valkyrie Profile 3. Star Ocean 5. Some sort of spiritual successor to Radiata Stories."

And then I'd make them kiss.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 16, 2022
I'd probably tell Capcom to port Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate to the PC and add all the monsters from Monster Hunter Freedom Unite as well. Maybe they should rename it Super Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate (lol).

I'd tell Nintendo to make a new 3DS which would run Android and double up as a smartphone too. Plus, it would have a second analogue stick and the top screen would have a capacitive touch screen you could use for iPhone like games. And of course, a better battery life and 3D viewing angle would be welcome too.

I'd also tell Atuls to open a studio in Europe so that I don't have to wait forever for there games to be localised without importing them.

Last edited:
Back