• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Laying down and going to sleep is the last thing I need to do right now. Being on the computer is probably the second to last thing I need to do. Whoops. Well I'll be productive after I have some food. At least I'm hoping it will be the case.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
I just woke up about 50 minutes ago so I really did to not be asleep. And I need to shower and put on new clothes and eat. So time to be productive lol.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I should pack and stuff but mehhhhh. I also need to shower but I want to finish the laundry first, and only gonna do it immediately if I'm actually going out tonight.

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
I need to get my lazy butt up and stop playing Emerald long enough to clean out my wife's car at her request. ;-;

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
Good evening to me!!

Good morning,everyone!!

Good morning PC good morning Gorillas good morning,Cats and dogs and donkeys and cows and ducks and chickens and moon and sun and day and night and you and you and you...not you,yeah you and finally..Good morning Earth!

sports!!! i love handball and Volleyball and soccer and basketball and car racing and horse riding~

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
Speaking of sports, I can't believe that the Patriots let Welker go to the Broncos and Peyton Manning, of all teams! Buuuut I'll try to restrain from ranting about it too much because I know most of you could care less about the NFL.

To be honest, it's not that I don't care.. it's that I don't know. I don't keep up with sports news o keep tabs on players but I like to watch games from time to time.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Snowing.. it's freakin' snowing outside.. the snow was melting.. and now it's snowing.. I've had it with this weather. I'm just about to go on a shooting rampage..

Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2014
Nothing like a 8 hour to keep your day..er night going!

And if you really want to get rid of snow you'll need a paperclip, a duck, a box of matches..nevermind the world isn't ready for this.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Oh yeah, wasn't ND killed in the BCS Championship vs. Alabama? /troll face
And Jz, if you really don't want all that snow, go torch it with a flamethrower. >:)

Yeah, it's alright because to quote a professor at Alabama when talking to my Sociology teacher: "Please don't take this from us, this is all we have!" :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back