• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[OLD] Trade Corner Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkAlucard

Seek me. Call me...
Years
Using a flawless Ditto and a Flawless Arbok, i got and Ekans with four flawless stats, and when i use the same ditto with another Arbok, i got a shiny ekans with all flawless stats but speed.
A little of lucky...

Griffinbane

I hate Smeargle.
Years
You guys are just getting lucky. Of course, it depends also on how big a batch you guys were going through at a time...
So I was breeding for male adamant Ralts. I got one with IVs 3/31/31/31/31/31. FEMALE. /drowns self

DarkAlucard

Seek me. Call me...
Years
You guys are just getting lucky. Of course, it depends also on how big a batch you guys were going through at a time...
So I was breeding for male adamant Ralts. I got one with IVs 3/31/31/31/31/31. FEMALE. /drowns self

I only RNG for shiny ekans, i don't do the IV's and have the luck of hatch a near flawless Ekans :D.
Also isn't to bad your Ralts, you could have a cool IV'd Gardevoir, keep trying to get a male one.

Detox

Well whenever I rng sometime I usually don't have a batch because i get it right he first time…

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
My first rng bred shiny was Beldum. Meh, I'm going through my storage and finding Pokemon I never knew I had. Typical happenings at 2 am. Someoneeee should make an HGSS RNG guide as we wait for BW cracking, lawl. :(

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
Years
My first rng bred shiny was Beldum. Meh, I'm going through my storage and finding Pokemon I never knew I had. Typical happenings at 2 am. Someoneeee should make an HGSS RNG guide as we wait for BW cracking, lawl. :(
Or that, or something else really, really common, like Togepi, Dratini, Larvitar etc. My first was Cacnea.

I would write the guide, but I have no idea how to RNG in HGSS yet.

joshk_bra

EV trains like a boss.
Years

Or that, or something else really, really common, like Togepi, Dratini, Larvitar etc. My first was Cacnea.

My first shiny was a Drifoon :D

Well its the same idea as dppt
But a lot more easier and less time consuming

Griffinbane

I hate Smeargle.
Years
You guys were just saying breeding so obviously I thought you were just talking about breeding and not RNG. ._.
But yeah, the first thing I tried to nature abuse was Totodile. >.>

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
Years
You guys were just saying breeding so obviously I thought you were just talking about breeding and not RNG. ._.
But yeah, the first thing I tried to nature abuse was Totodile. >.>
Well I meant about general IV abuse. Although my first "RNG" was a Shiny Feebas.

I may attempt to RNG in Soulsilver now.

Detox

I would write the guide, but I am far to lazy to care.

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
Years
I thought I'd try something a little different from what I usually breed in and breed something I don't really see as well.

128.png

Tauros
Trait: Intimidate
Nature: Jolly
IVs: 31 | 31 | 31 | x | 31 | 31
Tackle

First HGSS breed. :D

Last edited:

blaQk

perfectionist. ♥
Years
  • Age 113
  • Seen Nov 5, 2014
I thought I'd try something a little different from what I usually breed in and breed something I don't really see as well.

128.png

Tauros
Trait: Intimidate
Nature: Jolly
IVs: 31 | 31 | 31 | x | 31 | 31
Tackle

First HGSS breed. :D

Lol, I fell asleep when you asked me the calibrate question. Looks like you figured it out though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back