• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch out for Ghosts! (Everything must be Pokemon Related)

angel

Kairi's Nobody
Years
59. Well as long as there's people that keep posting we're reach 100.

Ok, do you guys think Ash will evolve is Pikachu? (Theres probally a thread about this already but we need a topic...)

Lucent

✿ border of life
Years

It refused once, so why try to evolve it again?

Mijumaru should totally replace Pikachu, by the way.

Lucent

✿ border of life
Years

But have you noticed how it goes back down to level 0 (yes, that's how weak it gets) every new region he goes to, starting at gen. III? It lost to a WATER TYPE, for heavens sake.

Lucent

✿ border of life
Years

I can probably beat a level 100 Pidgey with a level 50 Voltorb. If a stage two Pokemon can't even beat a stage one Pokemon...

Sapeiro

Random Trainer
Years

In all these years we've been following (or not) Ash's travel, he's been filling our ears with all that crap of becoming a "Pokémon Master" (whatever that is).

Do any of you think that he will actually do something to further that goal? xD

angel

Kairi's Nobody
Years

That is pretty sad but I still don't think he should evolve him. Look at Lt. Surge's Raichu, Pikachus are much faster then Raichus.

No, because once he masters these gyms there will be a new set waiting for him.

Lucent

✿ border of life
Years

Max Speed stat for Pikachu: 306 (with a beneficial nature)
Max Speed stat for Raichu: 328 (with a beneficial nature)

The anime defies Nintendo logic with its more realistic logic.

angel

Kairi's Nobody
Years

The plot for it is getting stale, yes they've added Contests & the Battle Frontier but its still Ash running around trying to catch all the pokemon & trying to earn badges and Contest Ribbons.

Lucent

✿ border of life
Years

Well, not contest ribbons. Ash tried and failed miserably. And I doubt Iris would be into that sort of thing since Iris = the closest the anime has ever had to Sapphire.

And in Musicals there don't seem to be ribbons or anything;
Spoiler:

angel

Kairi's Nobody
Years

Yeah, B/W will probally be about Badges & Musicals. They're trying to spice up a stale plot by adding stuff that will atract people. Don't get me wrong, I love Pokemon.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

In all these years we've been following (or not) Ash's travel, he's been filling our ears with all that crap of becoming a "Pokémon Master" (whatever that is).

There is only one person who can master catching all the Pokemon (or at least catching all non-legends and getting legendary Pokemon Pokedex Data) and that's Crystal from Pokemon Special. o/

Maraala

a fiery passion
Years
Oh boy! A PT WOFZ thread!

Nope, he will always be that annoying idiot of a trainer that he is

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I will admit that I do like his B/W clothing. /is a sucker for hoodies.

Back