• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Roleplay Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
I was in the middle of accepting stuff, so you're pretty much lucky and had exceptionally good timing.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
ya know... i think i will sign up for that. What could it hurt?

Dooooooooooooo iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit~!

I'll probably keep Sign-Ups open until next weekend, or perhaps the Monday after that. The RP will most likely start before that, but I'ma wait to close SUs so soon. If it weren't a tournament RP, I'd keep SUs open longer, but in a tournament situation SUs can't really be open so long, lol.

I was in the middle of accepting stuff, so you're pretty much lucky and had exceptionally good timing.

Yeah, I'm just that good. ;3

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Oh man, so many awesome RPs just popped up out of nowhere. I reaaallly wanna join some of them, but I might not be as active as I'd like...plus, I don't wanna overburden myself...REGRET!!!

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
Years
Okay, so here goes a bit of shameful advertising.....><

I have set up a facebook group for the PC Roleplay section. Those of you who have facebook should join: http://www.facebook.com/groups/189828071106049/ would be good if we could organise a massive Skype call!

Also, Atlantis Arising still has room for more people. If you don't mind reading up Skymin and I would be happy to have you join. Unification, change or continuity, take your side!

Years
I have a proposal to make. It's regarding the forum. I suggest having thread prefixes for ratings. This is to ensure that people don't forget to put a rating for their RP(unless they're so oblivious to a box next to the thread title box xD). :3

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
I have a proposal to make. It's regarding the forum. I suggest having thread prefixes for ratings. This is to ensure that people don't forget to put a rating for their RP(unless they're so oblivious to a box next to the thread title box xD). :3

That's a good proposition, as long as there is an option to post a thread without a rating as well. For tha non-RP stickies~!

pokemongarnet

CAT-BUS!
Years
  • Seen Dec 13, 2016
I suggested that awhile back and Skymin said she'd look into it, but I think mine was to label whether it was a pokemon or other.

I suggested that awhile back and Skymin said she'd look into it, but I think mine was to label whether it was a pokemon or other. Or OOC or IC

Last edited:

Wymsical

V.S. The Wymsical Champion
Years
Yo, so I've been re-reading the series, and it seems that a Warriors RP might be pretty cool. It would be set in a sandbox world, that's for sure. For those of you who don't know what warriors is, check this out. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warriors_(novel_series)

It's a little hard to understand, but once you get the basic concept of Warriors, and for those of you who already know what warriors is, you should like the RP.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Yo, so I've been re-reading the series, and it seems that a Warriors RP might be pretty cool. It would be set in a sandbox world, that's for sure. For those of you who don't know what warriors is, check this out. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warriors_(novel_series)

It's a little hard to understand, but once you get the basic concept of Warriors, and for those of you who already know what warriors is, you should like the RP.

I think someone tried that a while ago. Don't think it lived long. But concepts can be re-tried :3

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
Yeah... i think i forgot about it. but it is a good idea, its just that it's hard to have a singular rating system when there are so many different countries with so many different types.

Years
Yeah... i think i forgot about it. but it is a good idea, its just that it's hard to have a singular rating system when there are so many different countries with so many different types.
Rules stated all the ratings we can use. Everyone should've read the rules before they even made a post in this forum so I don't think there should be any problem about someone using a rating we all never heard of. :>

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024

Rules stated all the ratings we can use. Everyone should've read the rules before they even made a post in this forum so I don't think there should be any problem about someone using a rating we all never heard of. :>

This. I changed the rules to explain a literature system instead of the american movie system, as literature ratings made more sense for RPs, in my opinion. And since it's ridiculously hard to tell the difference difference in PG13 and PG15 so it might as well be called T.

But I see your point, there are still people who rather want to use the old ratings. And who are we to not let them.

Wymsical

V.S. The Wymsical Champion
Years
Jeezus christ, did anybody except RHCP even read my post? Frankly, I really don't appreciate being ignored. When I ask for people's opinions, I think's it's common courtesy and just plain nice to have at least two or three replies in there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back