• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pink Mommy (Pokemon Adoption Center)

Pink Mommy

Pokemon Breeder
Years
  • Seen Apr 12, 2014
Hey Vianey!
I saw you needed a Ditto, Miltank, Houndour, Bagon, Mudkip, Treecko, Bulbasaur and Squirtle.
I got them all! Want me to breed some for you? :)
Yes!
Yes I DO need them!
I've already got the Houndour and Bagon and the Miltank that you so kindly gave me, but I still need the Mudkip, Treecko and Bulbasaur.
If you could give me one I'd be very, VERY thankful.
Is there anything you want for them? Even if it's not in my thread I can get it for you somehow (:

Any gender would be fine actually. Um, Id take a Happiny if you have one then.
Also, I want them hatched again, thanks!

Yes! I always give my pokemon already hatched but what happened with you was just a shameful mistake on my side ( I confused you with someone else who had requested 2 mystery eggs) but I swear that will never EVER happen again.
I'm terribly sorry ):
A Happiny it is then! Would you like male or female?
Of course, I'm just kidding... about the nature thing, everything else was true.

Last edited:

Zapperz

colour swapper!
Years
  • Seen Oct 18, 2023
ahaha. no no its okay. My bad, I forgot that it was a slight mix up.
Anyway, any gender would be fine. I just need some new pokes for a new game of mine, since my old one was corrupted! =(

By the way, do you want any specific pokemon for the adopted?

Pink Mommy

Pokemon Breeder
Years
  • Seen Apr 12, 2014
Going... Going... GONE!
chikorita4oa.gif

Thanks to a lot of kind hearted trainers, all of my Chikorita have been adopted.
If you need one, they'll be bred upon request unless I decide to breed them again.
Thank you for making these Chikorita happy!

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Hello again (:

I would be interested in getting the Torchic you have on the front page there...I don't own any Gen III games so I'm obtaining the starters via trade. Also interested in an Elekid.

I have an untouched Ditto that I can send, or I could breed a Bulbasaur, Mudkip, and/or Squirtle.

Pink Mommy

Pokemon Breeder
Years
  • Seen Apr 12, 2014
Hello again (:

I would be interested in getting the Torchic you have on the front page there...I don't own any Gen III games so I'm obtaining the starters via trade. Also interested in an Elekid.

I have an untouched Ditto that I can send, or I could breed a Bulbasaur, Mudkip, and/or Squirtle.
Sure, could you please choose which Torchic and which Elekid you want?
I just got a Bulbasaur and a Mudkip from LilJz, but I'm really interested in your squirtle and ditto.

Vianey! Didn't you have a Magby? D:
Yes, I did have a Magby. Why?

Last edited:

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Because I thought I had one, but when I checked my Pokedex, I didn't even saw one before! So can I have a Magby? :)

Pink Mommy

Pokemon Breeder
Years
  • Seen Apr 12, 2014
Sure! But... I have to breed it first... could you hold on a while?
Any specific nature or gender?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Nov 25, 2014
Hi, I just started soul silver. XD i don't even have a friend code yet, so if you decide I can adopt, there's no rush! I don't even remember when i can get my code or anything, but I would absolutely love to adopt a Chimchar and one of your excellent gardevoir Ralts. oh and the swagger shinx? >: Also, do you name them if its requested? >:

I'll try to catch things for you! >: But yeah, just started. If not, that's ok <3

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Ah, doesn't matter to me (:
I'll take any of them.
Okay, but I'll have to breed my Wartortle to get another Squirtle.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Vianey! I got a BIG request from the my favorite #1 breeder :)

I need ALL of the starters from Kanto, Johto, Hoenn and Sinnoh! I hope it's not too big of a request :D

Pink Mommy

Pokemon Breeder
Years
  • Seen Apr 12, 2014
Vianey! I got a BIG request from the my favorite #1 breeder :)

I need ALL of the starters from Kanto, Johto, Hoenn and Sinnoh! I hope it's not too big of a request :D

Nuh-uh! Of course I'll do it for you!
Let's see... from Kanto I'm only missing squirtle... Johto I have them all, Hoenn I've got them too and Sinnoh will be no prob. Just let me ask my friend for a Squirtle and I'll breed it for you.
Can you wait until Sunday for them?

Hi, I just started soul silver. XD i don't even have a friend code yet, so if you decide I can adopt, there's no rush! I don't even remember when i can get my code or anything, but I would absolutely love to adopt a Chimchar and one of your excellent gardevoir Ralts. oh and the swagger shinx? >: Also, do you name them if its requested? >:

I'll try to catch things for you! >: But yeah, just started. If not, that's ok <3
Hey! Great to see you here!
Of course you can adopt here and as I see you've already got your FC so we can trade no prob. Ok, so it is a Chimchar and a Ralts and the Shinx with Swagger? I have one of those specially bred Shinx in my Diamond and in my Black version and, seriously, by the time they become Luxio they are near invincible. Those elemental fangs can bring down virtually ANYTHING. Immagine what they do when they become Luxray like mine!
About the names, well, no one's ever asked me to name their adopted pokemon, but I can do it for you if you want (:
Just one thing, can you give me your time zone so we can work something out?
Thank you!

Last edited:

Chip

Pokémon Collector
Years
  • Seen Dec 13, 2012
Hey mom, I get you a ditto for a bulbasaur. FC: 1249 7164 1919

Chip

Pokémon Collector
Years
  • Seen Dec 13, 2012
Uhm yeah, but not sunday itself. I can come on on monday. Register me: 1249 7164 1919

Pink Mommy

Pokemon Breeder
Years
  • Seen Apr 12, 2014
Uhm yeah, but not sunday itself. I can come on on monday. Register me: 1249 7164 1919
Oki-doki!
Give me your time zone so we can work it out.
Oh, my FC is on my signature, by the way.

Pink Mommy

Pokemon Breeder
Years
  • Seen Apr 12, 2014
LET'S START-ER IT!
5248847717_361621744_pokstarters_1_xlarge_xlarge.jpeg

New in the Adoption Center!
You can now adopt ALMOST any starter from Gen I through IV!
(Yes, I'm still missing Squirtle :()
I even added 2 more Chikorita!
Hurry up! Come and adopt your own!

Chip

Pokémon Collector
Years
  • Seen Dec 13, 2012
You can trade to Heartgold, right? I can trade right now if you want. Let's PM further.

Kaitou

Demonic Archangel
Years
What are your wants btw? o.0 For future reference.

I'm actually here just to ask for help lol... I'm still pretty far from the Elite 4 and would like my pokemon to have Earthquake (if you have the TM). Can you help me? This is Gen 5. And maybe I could do something for you in return too.

Edit: Total fail on my part for not realizing this was a Gen 4 thread but you have Gen 5 I assume so I won't delete it. XD

Last edited:
Back