• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Luria.

Should i put 4th and 5th gen Poke in?

• 4th gen

Votes: 42 14.3%
  • 5th gen

Votes: 14 4.8%
  • Both

Votes: 183 62.2%
  • DESTRUCTION!!!

Votes: 55 18.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

playplayj

TheArchangle
Years
It will be pokemon being two types since the start, since first evolution.
On the why...well.... is a lil spin for a susprise.

If it has to be two types from the start then all the pokemon I named excluding the dragons are still viable, as for dragons Deino, Gible and Trapinch are still viable options assuming Deino's evolution level into a Hydreigon is lowered because who really wants to train up to 64 just to get a final evolution...

Blue Sage

They stare through you...
Years
  • Seen Mar 1, 2013
I could help you with your storylines, I love writing fanfics that aren't too hard to script. I could help u out with mapping too.

Years
  • Seen May 4, 2014
I could help you with your storylines, I love writing fanfics that aren't too hard to script. I could help u out with mapping too.

Deluxe. PM us ur facebook so we can talk more about the project.

Years
  • Seen May 4, 2014
New Starters Confirmed!!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Starter suggestions:
1. Dragon Types. End of story. Not only are they epic but they also keep the game challenging until they reach they're final evolution.
2. If you guys don't want to take the Dragon route, some other suggestions are Machop, Gastly, Abra, Larvitar, Beldum, if you'll have 4th gen then Porygon, Elekid, Magby and Magnemite also become viable options as their final evolutions become available also assuming that trade evolutions are changed to level up evolutions. Hope I could help!

I just made an agreement with OZ here and here we made reality your suggestion.

Thanks!

-JamZx

Last edited by a moderator:

Omega Zero

Is back...
Years
UPDATES!!!:

Yep we've definitely added dragons as the starters:
not that i agreed to the 2 type thing in the first place

2m84ooz.png
dnge3m.png

Axew! The overpowered dragon pokemon lol
Cries inserted and all, still adding moves into the game
won't be adding all the moves only the important ones.

10mu794.png
99dste.png

Gible: Overpowered dragon pokemon everyone got pwned by Cynthia with: *dragon rush dragon rush dragon rush GIGA IMPACT!!!*

35n82dv.png
2e1rakw.png

Bagon: AKA Mehgon.

2e22lva.png

Last but not least, showing the move THUNDER FANG!!!
by Shinx and pwning a starly...

Poor, poor starly.

And the new rival sprite.

Last edited:

Omega Zero

Is back...
Years
Sorry for the wait people, but i have no updates this time.

Instead i have a firered rom with Sound corruption and it sucks real bad.

I'm pretty sure i have to start again, but all i have to do is transfer things.

When i have everything done again i'll post an update:

And just so people know i'd had completed past the 3rd gym so it wasn't an extreme amount of progress.

EDIT FOR BELOW POST: The game's first part has had it's story been reduxed because i didn't think it through properly last time.
It should flow alot better and be alot less boring in general.

Last edited:

Omega Zero

Is back...
Years
Well i think it's about time. No this hacks not dead it's just refreshing.

UPDATES:

1znbg34.png

I have new BG's with dif palletes and i think they look alot nicer!

t7ihau.png

I have changed the graphics of the game and applied wesleys minis rom base.
I have also resprited the main sprite into wesley FG style and he looks alot nicer
ALL CREDITS GO TO WESLEY FG FOR STYLE AND OWS.

epkqvp.png

new house Note the path tile is subject to change

Credits: SL249 and Kyledove.

And last but not least

n6kip.png

New battle background for land battles
and new Bad**s looking sprite for the rival.

That's all for today folks, but i will have some scripting updates next time
i update this thread.

qaz015393

pokemon revenge developer
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen yesterday
the hero & rival sprites look great. I guess I found another great hack I can't wait & play. Story and sprites are great

Years
  • Seen Mar 12, 2013
I played the Beta 1 and i habe to say that I had a lot of fun man :D But at some point it was a bit hard for example the 2. gym :D but overall alot of fun :D Looking forward for the 2. Beta or the Full game :D GJ

Years
  • Seen Dec 29, 2015
Hey Omega,

I played through the beta and am enjoying the game so far, I can't wait for the next beta. I like how there isn't too much backtracking, the opponents levels are pretty fair, and the flow of the game is pretty smooth. Like, I know where to go next sort of thing. I have a yt channel and am interested in featuring this game, or maybe even doing a mini series up until the end of the 2nd gym (1st beta). Id love to help you in any way I can for this project, let me know if you're interested.

~dwsquirtle :) <3

Years
  • Seen Dec 29, 2015
Hey Omega and friends :)

My name is dwsquirtle and Im a pretty unknown youtuber. I love Pokemon games and recently started a pokemon hacks showcase series where I showcase the gameplay of up and coming pokemon hacks. I showcased this game and am hoping I can get your guys support as I go forward in my quest for youtube famousness haha joking, I doubt that will ever happen. But all jokes aside, I think this is a really fun hack, and I d really love and appreciate it if you guys would check out my vid and leave me some feedback. You can find me at youtube dot com slash dwsquirtle.

~dwsquirtle

Omega Zero

Is back...
Years
Hey sorry guys for not posting in so long... the truth is i've been so up and done with school work it's really tedious and the second problem is that my laptop has been annoying the hell out of me, the harddrive is screwed and it slows the rest of my pc down e.g. trying to watch anime freezes for like 10 seconds every 5 minutes.

The good news is my dads shipped a new hardrive and it should be here next week and he'll fix my laptop up hopefully.

If all goes well i should be back on track soon.

Years
  • Seen Aug 2, 2013
Did you reallyput a bulbasuar in the forest? Cause I've just caught a bulbasaur and i named it Legit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back