• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Chit-Chat: PC Fastfood Inc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
I never had very many friends throughout school. :'( Just didn't talk to many people so all I'd usually have are one or two close friends. Out of all the friends I'd gotten throughout my time in school, I only still talk to three of them.

Sirfetch’d

I never had very many friends throughout school. :'( Just didn't talk to many people so all I'd usually have are one or two close friends. Out of all the friends I'd gotten throughout my time in school, I only still talk to three of them.

Yeah I was the same way in high school. I never really found a group that I fit into and I only had a few friends that I still never really spent a lot of time with.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
I rarely talk to any of my friends these days urg. I really wished I did but I suck at conversations and idk what I would really talk to them about and just to top it off I'm terrible at responding to texts. SO right now I really only have my sister to hang out with which I guess is pretty sad.

Years
I only pretty much talk to my friends these days in the form of words (either FB mesaging or texting). On rare occasion I'll Skype with a friend too, but most of the times I just text them to see what they're up to.

Out of most of my friends from last year, though, I was the oldest, and I was a part of a group last year at lunch and within that group I was the only senior. :(

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
I use my FB perhaps once every month or something. Enough so my friends still know I exist from time to time I suppose.

Years
I sparingly use Facebook as well, but before I graduated, I was using it everyday. Even nowadays, I see myself slowing down with Facebook. I haven't posted a new status in over a month, and I haven't changed my profile picture in a few weeks now (last time was before I even got my tablet, let alone my last haircut)

Years
I still use Facebook from time to time. It's the easiest way to keep track of and talk with friends (besides texting them... and Skype, apparently).

Years
High school was muuuch better than junior high and others for me, though I still didn't like it. I honestly dislike all my days in school.. which is pretty sad. :(

Years
American high school refers to the last 3 to 4 years of schooling before university or other post-secondary schooling. Elementary/primary school refers to the first 5 to 7 years, and then middle school (generally consists of years 6 through 9) or junior high (generally consists of years 8 through 10) is the years in-between for a total of 13 years attended. The middle school/junior high split depends on where you go to school.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I had a lot of friends during middle school, but we were split because we had two high schools in the area, so due to redistricting, the majority of my friends went to one high school, while three of us went to another. I was forced to start anew and to be honest, it was really really hard for me :(

One of the reasons why I has such a bad time in high school :(

Years
AYO! How's it going? :D

Why are we talking about schoool all the sudden? Half of us are going back to school, and half of us are already back D:

I left all my friends in high school for this special ed program. Really dented my social life, rather permanently.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
Yo BiS, welcome back. c:

We're talking about school because it's the current topic? Haha. I'll be going back to classes soon next week. Don't know how I'm feeling about it. Still haven't picked my units yet.

Years
Good luck to all those going into school or college! I unfortunately won't be starting school until January, which means I would be going without schooling of any type for nearly seven months versus the usual two :(

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I wish you all the best of luck if you're going to school this week or next week! So far my first week has been going extremely well, and my schedule is really friendly (i mean, 6:30 -9:40 pm monday-thursday = 2 am bedtime yaaaay). Gives me time to do everything tbh!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back