• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Pokemon: The Ultimates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kamotz

Chronicler
Years
Pokemon: The Ultimates

Team Rocket. Team Aqua. Team Magma. Team Galactic. In the last decade, these criminal organizations have wreaked havoc upon the world of Pokemon. Their goals have varied from monetary gain, to global domination, to global geography manipulation, to the manipulation of time and space themselves. And they've very nearly succeeded in their goals; every time, it was but a twist of fate that a few random trainers were able to overcome the odds and foil their plans.

But for S.H.I.E.L.D. (Strategic Hazard Intervention, Espionage Logistics Directorate), the global peace-keeping and counterterrorist organization, depending on a few, random, young Pokemon trainers was unacceptable. After Team Galactic's near-success in using the time-altering and space-altering Pokemon (Dialga and Palkia) to recreate the world, S.H.I.E.L.D. set the Ultimates Initiative into motion. In conjunction with the world's Pokemon Leagues, the Ultimates would be S.H.I.E.L.D.'s elite team of trainers dedicated to thwarting the plans of the above-mentioned teams, and any other teams that might emerge.

Now there are rumors of a new criminal organization have surfaced. While the name of this organization is unknown (for now it is called Team X), S.H.I.E.L.D. intelligence suspects that the organization is seeking out a number of Legendary Pokemon. They have apparently shown special interest in the Legendary Pokemon Giratina and--to a lesser extent--Darkrai and Jirachi. "Team X" has also stolen the Red and Blue orbs from Mt. Pyre, the Rainbow Wing and the Silver Wing from Ecruteak City, and several ancient scrolls from museums; these texts belonged to a long-lost civilization and portain to an ancient prophecy. For what purpose, no one knows, but "Team X" is slowly growing in power and influence. It's time for the Ultimates to show their worth.

You're one of the Ultimates, elite Pokemon trainers that have been brought into S.H.I.E.L.D. to counter the efforts of criminal organizations like Team Rocket, Aqua, Magma, and Galactic. You've been assigned to S.H.I.E.L.D. by one branch of the Pokemon League (Kanto/Johto/Hoenn/Sinnoh) to serve in the Ultimates. Now it's you're job to handle the remnants of these criminal organizations while also searching for clues about "Team X".

======

The Teams:

Team Rocket: The oldest and most well-organized of the known criminal organizations. Team Rocket has had their hands in almost every plot in Kanto and Johto. Their greatest accomplishment was the creation of Mewtwo from the DNA of Mew. But they lost control of Mewtwo he hasn't been seen since. Team Rocket also attempted to capture Lugia, Ho-oh, Celebi, the Legendary Birds, and the Legendary Beasts. After being foiled at every turn by a group of young trainers, the boss Giovanni disbanded Team Rocket.

Team Aqua and Team Magma: Team Aqua sought the super-ancient Kyogre to attempt to expand the seas and oceans, claiming that since life came from the waters, more water would be better for the planet. Team Magma sought the super-ancient Groudon to attempt to expand the landmasses, claiming that more land would allow for more places to live and more life to flourish. But both teams lost control of the super-ancient Pokemon, who fought each other in a titanic battle. It was Rayquaza who finally arrived to calm the two Pokemon and send them back to slumber. Aqua and Magma's leaders then reformed.

Team Galactic: The most recent of the criminal organizations, Team Galactic was run by a man named Cyrus who sought out Dialga and Palkia so that he could reorder time and space to make himself the supreme deity of Earth. Had it not been for the interference of a few young trainers, then Cyrus would have succeeded and we would be living in a vastly different world today. After being foiled, Cyrus vowed revenge.

======

S.H.I.E.L.D.: The Strategic Hazard Intervention, Espionage Logistics Directorate, is a global peacekeeping and counterterrorist organization that was formed many years ago to attempt to combat the threats of various criminal organizations. They met with great success until Giovanni took charge of Team Rocket. Giovanni was able to outwit and outmaneuver S.H.I.E.L.D. at every turn. However, when he reformed Team Rocket, he was sought out by S.H.I.E.L.D. to aid them against these organization. He began to improve S.H.I.E.L.D.'s capabilities and was then promoted to Director of S.H.I.E.L.D. It was Giovanni that first developed the Ultimates Initiative with the purpose of combating the various criminal organizations that exist throughout the world.

The Ultimates: The Ultimates is a joint-run team of elite trainers run by both S.H.I.E.L.D. and the Pokemon League. In a sense, they are "superheroes" to the public. They are dedicated to defending the world from organizations like Team Rocket, Aqua, Magma, and Galactic. The Ultimates answer only to a select group of people:

--Giovanni: The Director of Shield, also the former Viridian City Gym Leader and reformed leader of Team Rocket
--Archie: The reformed Leader of Team Aqua
--Maxie: The reformed Leader of Team Magma
--Steven Stone: The initial field leader of the Ultimates and their liason to S.H.I.E.L.D.
The Regional Pokemon League Champions:
--Lance: the Kanto-Johto League Champion
--Wallace: the Hoenn League Champion
--Cynthia: the Sinnoh League Champion

=======
Your characters are just being recruited into the Ultimates. They're going through their normal lives for the first post and then they'll be recruited by agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

Name:
Physical Description:
Personality:
Region From: (Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh)
Region Currently In: (where your character is currently traveling through--doesn't need to be different)
History: (What you've done previous to this point. Be realistic: someone at 15 wouldn't have traveled through 15 different regions, beaten 120 Gyms and come in first in EVERY single league)
Pokemon: (a team of 6 Pokemon)

For your Pokemon...Fill out one for each Pokemon.

Name/Nickname:
Species:
Description and Personality: (Describe traits, personality, and history)

Loud and Annoying Pidgey

« if you still b e l i e v e »
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jan 3, 2015
Name: Savanna

Physical Description: ( Sprite In TC W/ Name Shadow )

Personality: Savanna Is Very Brave And Would Do Anything For Her Pokemon And Friends.The Only Friends She Has Are Her Pokemon. She Tries To Make Friends With Other People But Never Succeeded. She Always Keeps Her Best Pokemon,Doom,Out Of His Pokeball.

Region From: Sinnoh

Region Currently In: Jhoto

History:

----------
Pokemon: Houndoom,Umbreon,Mightyena,Gengar,Flygon,Honchkrow

Name/Nickname: Doom
Species: Houndoom
Description and Personality:

Name/Nickname: Shadow
Species: Umbreon

Name/Nickname: Darkness
Species: Mightyena

Name/Nickname: Ghostly
Species: Gengar

Name/Nickname: Storm
Species: Flygon

Name/Nickname: Ace
Species: Honchkrow

Will Edit

Last edited:

DarkLugiaMaster Gir

TMNT Fanboy
Years
Name:Jason G. Spectral
Physical Description:He wheres a blue Jacket with sleeves that reach his elbows over a white T-shirt with a star on the front and a green color,He wheres Jeans,he had red hair and is white
Personality:He is obliviouse to almost everything purposely,he can tell when good and bad stuff happens,He is very annoying,He is a a handful,but he has a smart side but with out alot of common sense.
Region From:Kanto
Region Currently In:Hoenn
History: He has beaten 16 gyms,and In the Kanto leauge he had gotten into the Final 16(Number 14) and in Jhoto he came in 5th place,His parents died when he was very little so he raised himself,his girlfriend is Misty(on and off),and he doesn't remember much of his child hood besides Two men in black taking him into a lab with force.
Pokemon:Todd,Batgirl,Wubbster Jr.,Zip,Roxanne,and Licky
Name/Nickname:Todd
Species:Umbreon 8
Description and Personality:A clone of Jason's dead starter Eevee,Evolved after it finally saw Jason loved it,It is very uniqe and smart and can sense what Jason thinks and feels.
Name/Nickname:Batgirl
Species:Crobat
Description and Personality:At first just an HM slave for fly,but it loved it's trainer so much it strengthened itself at night so he would let her be out more,She is rather strong and will do almost anything for Jason,and trusts him.
Name/Nickname:Wubbster Jr.
Species:Quagsire
Description and Personality:Caught as a Whooper when Jason started,named after a friends he helped raise,It if ver affectionate and tries to act cool like a rapper at times
Name/Nickname:Zip
Species:Pichu
Description and Personality:As engeretic as it's twin Zap,It was breeded when Jason wanted to have alot of Pichu's,It likes to act bigger and better thatn it is,It's best friend is a Granbull Jason has in the PC.
Name/Nickname:Roxanne
Species:Graveler
Description and Personality:A tough rock girl,she would be a tomboy,She is the mussles of the group,she is tough and fairly smart,She wants to be one of the strongest rock pokemon ever.
Name/Nickname:Licky
Species:Lickitung
Description and Personality:When a roam of Lickitung and Lickilies ran through Kanto,Jason saw his chance and caught 3 or-4,It is the middle of them all,and wants to be strong,It loved Jason and likes to Compete,and is close to evolving.

I know my Pokemon Description and Personality are lacking I will add if needed,I have just wrote them alot lately...So ams I accepted?

Years
Name:Mark Delta

Physical Description: Mark has a well built body with a black fleece and Black T-Shirt. Me has dark blue jeans and a red pokeball hat. He looks pretty much like an average 12 year old kid but his nattle technique is incredible.

Personality: Mark is an overall a cheerful and fun guy to be around. He always comes up with crazy ideas but he has a very sunny personality. He never backs down from a challenge no matter what the odds are.

Region From: Hoenn

Region in: Johto

History: Mark was in the final 8 in the hoenn league and the final 4 in the indigo league but sadly lost to his rival in both regions. He currently has his 7th badge in Johto and is going for his 5th.

Name/Nickname: Blaze
Species: Blaziken
Description and Personality: Blaze hits hard and good with special moves. He always changes moods so it is hard to tell his personality.

Name/Nickname: Aqua
Species: Milotic
Description and Personality: Milotic is very fond of Mark and has a calm and collected personality. She can really pack a punch in battle.

Name/Nickname: Solar
Species:Meganium
Description and Personality: Meganium is Mark's starter from Johto and can wipe out enemies easily with it's super-powered attacks. It has nearly the exact same personality as Mark.

Name/Nickname: Ace
Species:Pidgeot
Description and Personality: Ace likes to keep to himself but when he trusts a friend he cares for them with all his heart. He looks so cool with his flying moves that can knock pokemon out in one hit!

Name/Nickname: Shocker
Species:Raichu
Description and Personality: Raichu is a very impish pokemon and likes to stir up trouble. It can obliterate Pokemon with it's incredible electric attacks.

Name/Nickname: Rocky
Species: Golem
Description and Personality: Rocky has a very calm and relaxed personality. he can dominate flying and bug types with his strong rock type attacks.

So am i accepted? :D

Kamotz

Chronicler
Years
Okay....

Sandslash10: Rejected. For several reasons:
A.) your character is only 11. Big, government, police, anti-terrorist organizations don't recruit children. It just isn't a smart move.
B.) You capitalize every word of "personality"...makes me think your grammar/RP skills aren't very high.
C.) Your character has no last name...
D.) You didn't bother to complete the signup, this makes me question your...interest and capability.
E.) No such thing as a "Dark Flygon".

DarkLugiaMaster Gir: Rejected. Many reasons:
A.) Again, your character is "12 1/4 1/4"...that means he's 12! And that's way too young for a big government agency to be contemplating "hiring"
B.) At 12 he's already beaten 16 Gyms, traveled to 2 regions, and faced 2 League tournaments? How!!!!? He's only been a trainer what, a year? Two tops.
C.) He raised himself (even though he's still only 12) on his own...I'm sorry, no. That doesn't happen.
D.) At 12 he has an "on again off again" girlfriend in Misty...right. Cus she'd be interested in a twelve year old.
E.) Your grammar is pretty sub-par. And descriptions of EVERYTHING is rather lacking.

Eletj: No real judgement now, but if you're going to sign up, please finish the signup! Also, at 14, your character is too young. What's with all the little kiddies? There are also supposed to be 6 Pokemon in your party.

andrew98: Rejected. Reasons:
A.) Character is too young...12. Conquered nearly 3 regions in what...1 year, 2 years tops? How old do you think you start out being a trainer? 7? Right...
B.) Very little detail in overall signup. 2 lines of history, so in his entire life, that's all there is to him? He wasn't even born? Has no family? Didn't even get a Pokemon? He just simply sprang into being with his team of Pokemon and started battling gyms?

==========================

As for my signup, I figure (after what I've seen), if I post now, It might give people a better idea of what I'm looking for...so here it is.

Name: Phoenix Delacroix

Physical Description: Phoenix stands just over six feet tall. He has brown eyes and brown hair that reaches just past his shoulders and is usually tied back in a ponytail. Because of his training as an agent of SHIELD, Phoenix is in excellent physical condition. But as a result of this training, Phoenix carries all the cuts and scars that go along with it. His entire body is a mural of scars: from old, white, faded scars to new, thick, pink and puckered gashes. Phoenix generally doesn't wear any one outfit all the time, but he is known to wear his SHIELD uniform on many occasions. The uniform consists of plain black boots and pants, a white shirt, and a black leather jacket with the SHIELD (golden-bird) emblem over the right breast.

Personality: Phoenix comes of as an unfriendly, tough-as-nails type of person, but that is quite far from the truth. Phoenix simply knows what his job is and strives to do it well. He's friendly, but his job as a SHIELD agent has left him untrusting of most people, so he often prefers solitude to the company of strangers. Even so, once one has gained Phoenix's trust, he will stand by them until the end.

Region Currently In: Working for SHIELD, previously on assignment in Johto.

History: Phoenix's father was a well-known master-level trainer from Kanto, considered the equivalent of most current Elite Four trainers. However, Phoenix's father eventually retired from battling and moved to Hoenn to settle down. However, he was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer and died shortly thereafter. Phoenix and his mother were devastated by this loss, nevertheless, Phoenix continued to strive towards eventually becoming a Pokemon trainer, and at the age of 14, he left his home to set out on his journey. His journey took him far and taught him much. Within the first two years of his journey, he managed to collect all eight Hoenn League badges and compete in the Ever Grande Conference where he finished among the top 10 (9th overall).

With that accomplishment under his belt, Phoenix set of for Kanto, his father's homeland. There, he met with many influential trainers and people from his father's past. During his travels through Kanto, Phoenix met Team Rocket Leader Giovanni, and after defeating the man in a Gym Battle and telling him who his father was, Phoenix won Giovanni's respect and curiosity. Phoenix also learned that Lance (at that time the final trainer of the Elite Four) had been a friend and pupil of his father's. When the two finally met in the Indigo League, Lance demonstrated his power by defeating Phoenix with his unrelenting onslaught of Dragon Pokemon. After the match, Lance gave Phoenix a baby Dratini, claiming tradition; it was Phoenix's father that gave Lance his first Dratini long ago.

Phoenix continued his travels, he even traveled all the way to Sinnoh to compete in the Sinnoh branch of the Pokemon League, but he was then contacted by agents of SHIELD (now under the command of Giovanni). SHIELD looked to recruit Phoenix because of the unique capabilities he had to offer; he was a well-rounded and experienced trainer who held even the respect of former Team Rocket Leader Giovanni. He was--in short--the first of the Ultimates; advanced and powerful trainers with a full team of Pokemon working for SHIELD (as opposed to the SHIELD standard of having their agents partnered with only one or two Pokemon). He has served with SHIELD since his 20th birthday, and is one of SHIELD's most respected solo-operatives.

Pokemon:

Blaziken
Dragonite
Garchomp
Gyarados
Scizor
Aggron

Name/Nickname: Blaziken
Species: Blaziken
Description and Personality: Blaziken was Phoenix's first Pokemon that he received from Professor Birch when he first set out on his journey, and Blaziken has remained with him ever since. He's perhaps Phoenix's most trusted battler, able to both follow orders and improvise when necessary.

Name/Nickname: Dragonite
Species: Dragonite
Description and Personality: Dragonite evolved from the Dratini given to Phoenix by Lance after they first fought in the Indigo League. Dragonite has the greatest overall power of any Pokemon of Phoenix's team, yet he has the kindest and most gentle nature.

Name/Nickname: Garchomp
Species: Garchomp
Description and Personality: Garchomp is the newest addition to Phoenix's team, though this says very little since Phoenix trained him from his Gible stage. Garchomp is a ferocious battler, nearly as powerful as Phoenix's Dragonite, though Garchomp lacks the finesse and training.

Name/Nickname: Gyarados
Species: Gyarados
Description and Personality: Gyarados is as fierce a creature as it gets. However, due to his limited mobility on land, Phoenix rarely uses him outside of water-based environments. Truthfully, Gyarados is still an untamed Pokemon; he retains much of his wild spirit, and seems at times to just tolerate Phoenix's involvement in his life. However, he is very competitive and loves to fight.

Name/Nickname: Scizor
Species: Scizor
Description and Personality: Scizor is a fast and deadly fighter. He is extremely loyal to Phoenix, who he reveres as his master in a very bushido-like sense of the word.

Name/Nickname: Aggron
Species: Aggron
Description and Personality: Aggron was one of Phoenix's first Pokemon, fully evolved from his Aron. As such, it is one of his most loyal and dependable Pokemon in battle. It has great experience and knows how to both follow Phoenix's instructions to the letter, and improvise when facing the unexpected. It has tremendous strength, and is perhaps Phoenix's physically strongest Pokemon. When it unleashes its strength it battle, very few can even hope to stop it.

=====================================

=====================================

Name: Victoria "Vicki" Meyers

Physical Description: Vicki is quite an attractive young woman. She stands at 5' 8" and has an athletic build. Vicki has bright green eyes and long red hair that she'll most often tie back or put up in a messy bun. Rachel will sometimes wear glasses, though they're only needed for reading. He usual attire consists of faded blue jeans, a red t-shirt, and a black jacket (when cold enough). The carries a backpack with the essential tools of a traveling Pokemon trainer: a first aid kit, a blanket, fire-starting supplies, a compass, a map, and her handheld mini-computer/digital camera that she uses to chronicle her journeys.

Personality: Vicki is a very kind and outgoing person. She has little trouble meeting and interacting with new people and/or Pokemon. But she does have a competitive side and won't hesitate to accept a challenge to battle. She believes primarily in watching out for her own self-interests, and puts the wellbeing of herself, her Pokemon, and her journey ahead of everything else. Due to her never knowing her father and being the product of a one night stand, Vicki has developed a need to prove herself, and can be upset when insulted about this. She also refuses to form romantic relationships with men, fearing that what happened to her mother will happen to her as well.

Region From: Johto

Region Currently In: Sinnoh

History: Vicki grew up in Olivine City in Johto. Her mother was a well-known Pokemon scientist who specialized in Unown decoding and research. Vicki never knew her father, who was a sailor. The story goes that her father and mother met randomly and only long enough for him to get her pregnant. For much of her childhood, Vicki dreamed about one day meeting her father and of him returning to Olivine City to make them a real family. However, he never came back, and her mother never seemed to interested in finding him.

Because of this, Vicki formed a strong bond with her mother, and the two came to share a love of Pokemon. Vicki's mother would take her on many expeditions to the Ruins of Alph, the Tanoby Chambers, and the Solaceon Ruins. With this traveling, Vicki gained a great appreciation for the world and for Pokemon, as well as a burning desire to see more of it. After a great deal of effort to convince her mother, Vicki was allowed to set off on her own journey. She immediately headed for New Bark town where she obtained her Cyndaquil from Professor Elm.

With her new Pokemon, Vicki set off to conquer the Johto League and prove to herself that she was more than just the result of the loveless relationship between her parents. She did rather well. She breezed through the first seven Johto gyms before facing Clair in Blackthorne City. Vicki was absolutely crushed by the dragon master and was humiliated. Vowing to beat Clair the next time, Vicki spent close to a year in training with her Pokemon, and when she returned to Blackthorne City, she emerged victorious over Claire.

Vicki continued to have many successes in Johto. She traveled to the Indigo League and finished in the top ten twice before setting out to journey in Sinnoh, where she finds herself now.

Pokemon:

Typhlosion
Tyranitar
Skarmory
Electivire
Milotic
Gallade

Name/Nickname: Typhlosion
Species: Typhlosion
Description and Personality: Typhlosion was Vicki's first Pokemon. He is a fun-loving and gentle Pokemon, though in battle, he has a nearly unmatched level of ferocity. He spends his time traveling outside his Pokeball beside Vicki, and only enters his Pokeball when severely weakened.

Name/Nickname: Tyranitar
Species: Tyranitar
Description and Personality: Tyranitar acts as Vicki's "muscle." He's her most powerful battler and attacks with unrestrained power. Vicki obtained him during an expedition to Mt. Silver, where she managed to capture a young Larvitar, and would train him until he reached his final stage. Since adding the powerful Tyranitar to her party, Vicki has yet to lose any battle which he took part in. Tyranitar remains a mainstay on Vicki's team.

Name/Nickname: Skarmory
Species: Skarmory
Description and Personality: Skarmory is Vicki's flier. She's used primarily for transport across various regions, but that doesn't exclude her from battle. In battle, Skarmory is as deadly as she is fast and takes her no-nonsense attitude to the extreme. She doesn't waste time with flashy moves and maneuvers. She just gets things done.

Name/Nickname: Electivire
Species: Electivire
Description and Personality: Electivire is Vicki's favorite Pokemon to use in trainer battles. He has a wide variety of attack capabilities and is unpredictable in that sense. He is rather difficult to control however, due to his "high and mighty" attitude. He is a Pokemon brimming with confidence, and that has sometimes cost him the win.

Name/Nickname: Milotic
Species: Milotic
Description and Personality: Milotic is Vicki's sea-traveling Pokemon. She is a rare beauty, and carries herself with a sense of peace and serenity. She has great power, but the full force of it is rarely unleashed in battle. It is a testament to Milotic's kind and gentle nature.

Name/Nickname: Gallade
Species: Gallade
Description and Personality: Gallade is Vicki's "shining knight." He was one of the first Pokemon she obtained in the Sinnoh region as a Ralts. And ever since then, he's taken a "big-brother" role in her life. He's very protective of Vicki, and spends much energy fending off would-be boyfriends, even though Vicki doesn't always need it. In battle, Gallade always fights with a sense of style and honor that does his name proud.

Last edited:

Legend

Kingslayer
Years
This is my first post on the boards as a whole and my first attempt in role-playing in a long time (feel free to reject me on that offense alone) but this thread seems interesting and gives me the whole "comic-book" feel so I figured I will give it a try. On to the important stuff:

Name: Christian Calaway
Physical Description: Standing at a tall 6" and a toned body, Christian oozes charm from his appearance alone. Christian also sports deep blue eyes and shaggy brown hair that doesn't earn as much attention has his body. As far as clothing is concerned, its obvious Christian travels due to his choice of ripped blue jeans, dirty sneakers, and plain gray t-shirt (due its design being eroded away). He is also seen with sunglasses and rarely takes them off for any reason. He also sports a steel chain necklace in an attempt to look more threatening.

Personality: In summery, Christian carries the worst traits any human could have. Christian's greatest strength and fault is his confidence. Never bogged by anything, he always has a winning attitude but occasionally his ego gets the best of him. At the same time, he will usually come as rude or insulting due his lone wolf attitude that has developed over the course of his life. He is extremely disrespectful and acts much like childish rebel. To add to his negative traits (though this could be a shred of positive ones), Christian is very outgoing and talkative. He frequently speaks his mind with all honestly and never holds back any statements. He is fearless as far as consequences and never worries about his well-being physically, emotionally, socially, or even mentally. He has also a habit of chewing gum, often incredibly loud.

Current Region:: Sinnoh

History: (I will try to make this shorter than the others due to my lack of control) Coming from Violet City, Christian started as off as a popular student in the Acadamy but was quickly cast into the category of nerds from his best friend due a rumor about his crush. Despite the childish dispute, Christian graduated at the top of the class and received a Cyndaquil from Elm at the age of 14. From there, Christian took the Johto League challenge and collected the 8 badges before challenging the league. His challenge was denied by Lance in the final round and Christian drifted into depression. Christian since then wandered into Hoenn and then Sinnoh after persuasion from his relatives. In those regions, he focused on building a stronger party (including battling in the Battle frontier and a challenge of the Sinnoh League) in order to finally face Lance and earn the title he was so convinced was his.

Current Pokemon: Typhlosion, Absol, Lucario, Salamence, Metagross, Walrein

Pokemon Profiles

Name: Typhlosion (Occasionally called Flare)
Species: Typhlosion
Description and Personality: Christian's first and most reliable pokemon. He started off as a Cyndaquil and has traveled with Christian since the beginning. Of all his partners, Typhlosion shares the most in common including his confidence and determination in battle. Flare appears as any other member of his species with the exception that his flames appear brighter than some. He is also known to be a bully to others. He has proven to be Christian's favorite tool in battle due to his reliability and carried Christian's party in Johto up until the battle with Lance.

Name: Absol (Shadow)
Species: Absol
D and P (laziness): Obtained during his travels in Hoenn, Absol is the female equivalent to Flare in that Absol is quite the bully with an ego. However, Absol is in control of it more effectively that of Typhlosion. Absol is also that of Christian's princess in that she requires service and suffers from laziness and desires perfection. Absol showed itself to be a powerful pokemon requiring a long fight until its capture. At first a struggle to control, Christian managed to tame it and used it to dominate the battle frontier in Hoenn. Absol is well grommed pokemon but other than that holds no unique traits.

Name: Lucario
Species: Lucario
D/P: Christian received Lucario as a Riolu from his Uncle in Sinnoh upon his arrival in the region. Immediately taking a liking to Christian, Lucario became his most loyal and respectful Pokemon, to the point of brown nosing his master. Often outside its pokeball, Lucario became Christian's Pikachu during Sinnoh. Lucario's ability as a fighter has quickly evolved from nothingness to dangerous due Christian's schedule, becoming a powerful force and earning Christian's ranking as a celebrity in Sinnoh (due to his challenge of the Gym Leaders). Lucario like most of his party, holds no special features other than his tag on his neck that shows Christian's ownership.

Name: Metagross
Species: Metagross
D/P: Christian came across a lone Beldum in Meteor Falls during his journey in Hoenn. Through a plan, He cornered the pokemon and captured it and diligently trained the little thing till its evolution. Metagross is the rebel of the group and it started off least obedient pokemon but one of his strongest. After a while, Metagross proved to be reliable and usable in battle, but occassionally refuses to listen if fighting what he believes to be weak opponents. Metagross is Christian's only shiny, sporting a gray exterior.

Name: Salamence (Draco)
Species: Salamence
D/P: Caught as a weak Bagon while in Hoenn, Salamence holds the rank of Secret Weapon and Christian's strongest force especially in high stress battles. Salamence is a ironic twist is in reality Christian's nicest and most affectionate of his pokemon and proves to a be a naive individual. Salamence is unnaturally large for his species standing at an impressive 6'5 instead of the standard smaller size.

Name: Tusks
Species: Walrein
D/P: Caught as a Sealeo in Sinnoh, Tusks is the newest entry into his party. Lazy, slow but strong, she proves to be a notable and solid member to Christian's party. A weaker battler than the rest of the party, Tusks shows improvement every day depsite its lack of motivation. Tusks is a standard female Walrein in terms of appearance, with its nickname being nothing more than a cruel joke.

And thats it, I am open to suggestions and ideas. I am more than willing to edit and improve. Thanks for time if you read it.

Last edited:

Scales

Man of Infinite Jest
Years
Wow I have never seen so many noobies in one roleplay in a long time. I might as well join this to give writing experience. Here is a craptacular signup because I just lost my writing high

Man I have never seen so many cliche's, godmodding and repeated pokemon. Like 3 people have already chosen the same pokemon. Come up with some originality already.

Name: Jack Claude "J.C." Denton

Physical Description: J.C. has a straight forward face. It is gaunt and gets five oclock shadow if he doesn't shave within 3 days. J.C.'s hair color is jet black and it makes him look like a ghost on his pale Caucasian skin complexion. His eye color is cerulean and is practically the only color in his face. J.C. has a slim body shape. His clothing consists of a dark blue button down shirt. J.C.'s pants are dark blue jeans with small pockets. Overtop of his blue shirt he wears a black polyester jacket with inside pockets.

Personality: J.C. acts very social. He knows much about the world and likes to hear things. J.C. has a very logical mind and he perceives everything from another person's view before he takes action. J.C. is smart in his own way but doesn't know any solid facts. He speaks in metaphors and sometimes when he is talking to people he might change the subject before the problem is solved. This sometimes causes J.C. to lose friends instead of gaining them. When J.C. hears someone say something wrong even if he isn't part of the conversation he will still correct them.

Region From: Kanto

Region Currently In: Johto

History: Growing up in Vermillian city J.C. gained a reputation of going into his family business of sailing. However his father's ship was taken over by pirates and his father was killed. J.C. decided to do something different with his life to take his mind off his father. So he went to the nearest pokemon shelter and picked up a pokemon.

After several years of pokemon training he managed to get a team of 6 pokemon. He doesn't really wish to participate in the pokemon league. It is all to competitive for him.
Name/Nickname: Ash
Species: Feraligatr
Description and Personality: Ash was J.C.'s first pokemon. Found as a Totodile at a local animal shelter. J.C. is very hard headed and will fight dirty to win the fight.

Name/Nickname: Sion
Species: Alakazam
Description and Personality: Sion is J.C.'s most trained pokemon. Found almost 3 days after he left Vermillian. Sion devotes all his free time to training and meditates when in the pokeball.

Name/Nickname: Swipes
Species: Pigeott
Description and Personality: Swipes is a pretty lazy pokemon. Usually Swipes is quiet friendly towards J.C. and the rest of his party. He isn't as fierce as the rest of his party and mostly the comic relief.

Name/Nickname: Aeon
Species: Gardevoir
Description and Personality: Aeon is actually a different story compared to the rest of J.C.'s party. He caught all his pokemon. J.C. originally caught a Murkrow and was confronted with a trader who offered him a weak Ralts and 1000$ for the Murkrow. J.C. thought it was a good trade.

Aeon is very different from the rest of his party. She is the most mature and gentle pokemon he has. She usually comes to the rescue of most of his battles where he is losing.

Name/Nickname: Aqua
Species: Vaporeon
Description and Personality: Aqua was also traded. J.C. won a Charmander in the game corner and was again confronted by a trader. This time baring a Eevee. So he obviously traded and bought a water stone. Aqua is a very angry pokemon. She will fight to the death if necessary. All to often J.C. has had to appologise for the damage Aqua has done to the other pokemon.

Name/Nickname: Sparky
Species: Sandslash
Description and Personality: Sparky was more recently caught by J.C.. Sparky was caught as a Sandshrew and has become the main focus of his training currently. Sparky is quiet and doesn't attack very dangerously. J.C. hopes that he can flush some anger into him.

Usagi-Chan~

What are you doing my love?
Years
  • Age 26
  • US
  • Seen Jul 31, 2023
Name: James "Jake" Frower
Physical Description: http://photobucket.com/image/pokemon trainer/konami120/Brandon.jpg?o=343
Personality: Cheery And Kind. Though sometimes hotheaded! Though, when battle he battles with a passion like the great hot entensity 1,000 suns.
Region Currently In: Sinnoh
History: (What you've done previous to this point. Be realistic: someone at 15 wouldn't have traveled through 15 different regions, beaten 120 Gyms and come in first in EVERY single league)
Pokemon: Typholoshin, Pigeot, Toxicroak, Togetic, Elekid, Kriketune.

Name/Nickname: Ty-Ty
Species: Typhloshin

Name/Nickname: Toxi-Toxi
Species: Toxicroak

Name/Nickname: Pie
Species: Pidgeot

Name/Nickname: Tu-Toe
Species: Togetic

Name/Nickname: Sparkster
Species: Elekid

Name/Nickname: Krike
Species: Kriketune
NOTE I WILL MEJORLY EDIT THIS AND FINISH IT LATER!!!

Plasmaniac

I has burritoes! Ajua!
Years
I said I would apply, so here we go.

---------------

Name: Mike Keruv

Physical Description: Mike has a pretty average complexion being neither fat nor thin. He has short light green hair and blue eyes. He shaves his facial hair and has a little mole under his mouth. Mike wears a dark green t-shirt under an open brown jacket, and dark blue jeans. He has a pair of brown with black sneakers. Mike carries his pokeballs inside his jacket, so it's not that easy for a stranger to know he is a pokemon trainer.

Personality: Mike is of the think first then strike type. It would be strange to see him picking up a fight, as he is a relaxed person. He is very determined in what he is interested and what he likes, but if for some reason he looses his interest he may end up abandoning any related activity. Mike dislikes self centered people and he will try and get away from them (or at least to ignore them). This trainer likes to give advice (even when not asked) and speak his mind, virtue which has given him a handful of problems before. Even though he is normally lazy, if asked for help, or if he finds someone in trouble, Mike will not hesitate on helping said people. Hard to anger, Mike likes jokes and will try to keep his cool when attacked. Due to his sometimes too relaxed and unserious nature, he may have trouble getting people to trust him, or to take him seriously. Mike shows no laziness only when dealing with stuff that is interesting to him. He likes company, so if traveling alone he usually is accompanied by one of his pokemon. Overall, Mike is a lazy and easy to get along person who does not like to be ordered around.

Region Currently In: Sinnoh - He lives there.

History: Mike grew up in Rustboro City and had an apparent normal childhood. He studied in Rustboro's Pokemon Trainer's School since he was little which, despite having a pretty generic name, is a very prestigious school known worldwide. Even though his lazy nature gave him some problems with grades, this training helped him a lot later. Mike got his first pokemon at the age of nine, when his father brought him a Ralts from somewhere near Petalburg city. Mike departed on a Pokemon journey when he was thirteen, and thanks to his education he was able to beat all the gyms in only one year and a half. After obtaining his eighth badge he lost interest in the elite four, so he decided to explore the world, which leaded him to the Sinnoh region.

In the Sinnoh region Mike discovered pokemon he had only read about before. He decided to join Sinnoh's league not to challenge the elite four, but to extend his training and his pokemon's. Mike learned a lot of pokemon behavior and habitats during his journey, and after having visited each city and obtained his eighth badge, Mike decided to return to Eterna city. There, with the money he earned from the league, the trainer established. Since having finished the Sinnoh league with rather ease, Mike gained some popularity and so younger trainers seek him for advice. Despite being the lazy boom he is, Mike took this opportunity and converted it into his living, charging a reasonable quantity for his teachings. He continued his training at Eterna city and became close to the citizens, as well as to Gardenia. He has been living there for approximately three years, and his skills as a trainer have given him fame in the area, not only teaching but accepting challenges from passing by trainers. He currently resides in the city, and rumors say he has not lost a single challenge since he arrived three years ago.

Pokemon:

Armaldo
Gardevoir
Gallade
Togekiss
Torterra
Kingdra

Name/Nickname: Nydra
Species: Armaldo
Nydra is a calm pokemon, at least when he is not battling. He is obedient and has a slower pace than Mike's other pokemons, is that a pre-historical treat? Mike does not know, but he likes his pokemon's attitude. Nydra is easily Mike's rarest pokemon, he resurrected him as an Anorith from a claw fossil he found in the desert with help from the Devon Corporation. People usually don't know what kind of pokemon Nydra is, so they have trouble facing him. Nydra is also Mike's most offensive pokemon.

Name/Nickname: Midori
Midori is Mike's first pokemon and sister of Fenix, she was given to the trainer by Roxan (Mike's father). She is a little shy by nature and is often attracted by shiny and unusual objects. As every Gardevoir she is protective and has a deep bond with Mike, strengthened by the fact she is his first pokemon. She was not able to abandon her brother in pain, and led Keruv to him. Strangely, Midori was given to the trainer because she remembered Roxan of Mike, being little and green.

Name/Nickname: Fenix
Species: Gallade
Fenix is a somewhat steadfast and loyal Gallade, and is Midori's brother. He is by far more protective than Midori, this is probably due to a emotional scar he has from the past from which he has not completely healed yet and no one knows if he ever will. Mike did not catch Fenix, the pokemon contacted his sister by telekinesis after his former master died in a terrible accident, this happened just before Mike departed to Sinnoh. Mike took care of the emotionally destroyed pokemon and helped him to regain his confidence. Fenix became an overprotective Gallade, and not only to Mike, but for Midori too, usually exerting himself more than the necessary to accomplish his objectives. In a certain way, that attitude makes him a very powerful pokemon.

Name/Nickname: Eggy
Species: Togekiss
Eggy was given to Mike back in Hoenn when he was only a Togepi by Norman. The gym leader brought him from Johto, and decided to give him to Mike after their battle. Eggy eventually evolved into Togetic and Keruv decided to bring him to Sinnoh. During his journey on Sinnoh, Mike found a shiny stone in Canalave's Iron Island, which he used to evolve Eggy into a Togekiss. Eggy is a cheerful pokemon and perhaps sometimes sissy, but he is very effective in battle and wont hesitate to obey Keruv's orders.

Name/Nickname: Torte
Species: Torterra
Torte is a proud and stubborn pokemon, he likes to act all mighty and is very proud of his heavy and well protected shell. Mike obtained him when the pokemon was only a Turtwig. Gardenia gave him to Mike when he first passed by Eterna City as a sign of trust and respect. The time passed and the little Torte evolved into a full grown Torterra, becoming one of Mike's elite Pokemon.

Name/Nickname: Queen
Species: Kingdra
Mike caught Queen as a Horsea in the sea to the east of Slateport back in Hoenn. He raised her from then on, and she became a Kingdra during his journey trough Sinnoh. Queen is an elegant and proud pokemon, she was hard to handle at first, but her long journey with Mike created a strong bond between Queen and her trainer. Queen is also very persistent, refusing to give in perhaps because of sheer stubbornness; however this makes her a hard to bring down pokemon.

---------------

Well that seems to be all... took me a while, hope it's good enough.

Last edited:
Years
I want in, but i will make my description later. im too tired at the current time. gah i'll do a basic one now and edit later to make better. I've never done a RP before, so bear that in mind.

DESCRIPTION - STILL UNFINISHED - Working on images for the character still, and updating profile to fit standards.
Name: Spencer Hydra
Physical Description: quite tall (I dont know an appropriate height), caucasian, longish brownish blonde hair, blue eyes, slightly pale face, not overly outstanding appearance. occasionally wears glasses when in a battle, but they are not completely neccessary. Wears casual clothes, or the SHIELD uniform on certain missions. (i will post the picture when i am finished)
Personality: Kind, noisy, quite annoying, intelligent but immature.
Region From: Hmm... Hoenn, just because they were the best games
Region Currently In: Hoenn
History: Beaten All The Hoenn Gym Leader. SHIELD is interested in him as his mother and father are both elite trainers in SHIELD, and they expect great things of him (whether or not he lives up to this expectation is unknown as of yet.) He lives in a small village in Hoenn, named Nadrato Town (mixed between Naruto and Hydramon ^-^). Used to go to a trainers school in this town when he was younger. He went travelling around the Hoenn Region. Has won All the Hoenn Gym badges. When he was younger, he didn't see very much of his parents, as they were always away on SHIELD missions. Because of this, he was alone alot of the time, and this has caused him to have trouble trusting people. However, he will do anything and everything he can for the people he can trust, often causing him to run into things without thinking about it properly before-hand. He has a very annoying habit of procrastinating and putting off things, which can lead to him getting in trouble with people around him.

Pokemon: Eevee (Veevee),

For your Pokemon...Fill out one for each Pokemon. I'll Update it as I go along. Still deciding fully on other pokemon

Name/Nickname: Veevee
Species:Eevee
Description and Personality: Acts alot like Spencer, often sharing opinions and feelings. Spencer has had VeeVee since he was a young boy (it was a gift from his parents), hense the name VeeVee, and their bond has grown greatly over the years. Has had battle experience and training whilst travelling with Spencer. Has has helped win many gym battles. Wears a headband.
Moves: Quick Attack, Shadow Ball, Iron Tail, Secret Power

Name/Nickname: Metagross (No Nickname At the moment)
Species:Metagross
Description and Personality: Spencer caught this as a Beldum whilst on his travels. Not much is known about it, but he has used it in his gym battles and is a competent battler. Has a rivalry with Lucario and is always trying to out-do him.
Moves: Meteor Mash, Thunder Punch, Earthquake, Psychic

Name/Nickname:
Species:Lucario
Description and Personality: Hatched from a Riolu Egg given to him from a Pokemon Ranger, and evolved in a battle against a Gym Leader. Has a rivalry with Spencer's Metagross, and both are always trying to out-do eachother. Lucario, unlike most of his species, is kind of timid, but when it comes to fighting, he will give it his all.
Moves: Aura Sphere, Dragon Pulse, Dark Pulse, Blaze Kick

Name/Nickname: Sakura
Species: Ninjask
Description and Personality: Caught as a Nincada, Spencer Trained this pokemon so it would evolve into this Ninja Pokemon. Spencer Originally found her on a Cherry Blossom Tree, hense the name Sakura.
Moves: Bug Buzz, Aerial Ace, Giga Drain, Double Team.

Name/Nickname: Drake
Species: Salamence
Description and Personality: Caught as a Bagon. Fierce and Hard to Control. Mainly Spencer's Flyer, Drake is a fiece battler, but Spencer doesnt use him too often as he often goes overboard and ends up damaging more than just his opponent. Occasionally Completely loses control, and only calms down after all its energy is spent. Drake is extremely dangerous when he is on one of these rampages. Strangely knows the move Outrage, even though his species isnt supposed to be able to.
Moves: Fly, Outrage, Flame Thrower, Steel Wing.

Name/Nickname: Hikari
Description and Personality: Hikari was the first pokemon Spencer ever caught. He immediately took a liking to her and has travelled with her for a long time. Hikari does not like to fight, but like all Gardevoirs, will do anything to protect her trainer. She has a crush on Lucario, of which he is totally oblivious to.
Moves: Psychic, Magical Leaf, Double Team, Teleport

Last edited:

Kamotz

Chronicler
Years
Got-a-plan-B: Accepted.

Nerevarie: Accepted.

Ni-chan~: Rejected. Aside from many re-used Pokemon, it doesn't even look like you tried.

Plasmaniac: Accepted.

hydramon: Rejected...contests, really? You did read the plot point, right? Your character is a government agent, not a regular trainer. You've also got to be pretty experienced, "just starting" isn't acceptable. Did you even read the info in the first post?

Legend

Kingslayer
Years
Alright. Glad to be accepted. Just one question: What will this be rated as far the rating system goes?

Years
hydramon: Rejected...contests, really? You did read the plot point, right? Your character is a government agent, not a regular trainer. You've also got to be pretty experienced, "just starting" isn't acceptable. Did you even read the info in the first post?

If you read my entrance, i said that I was just starting to become SERIOUS about battling. I never said i had NO EXPERIENCE. and also I havent finished my bio. and i know we not just normal trainers, but even SHIELD trainers need a break sometimes, i mean it cant always just be battling bad guys... -_- and also i already have a page and a half of a beginning ^-^, but its not overly good so i'll prob change it completely before i post. Before you make a judgement if i can be in or not, at least let me update it (prob do tomorrow or thursday ok?). once im finished, then can u decide if im in or not, and tell me what i need to change if i dont get in.

Kamotz

Chronicler
Years
Well, I'm really not looking for inexperienced RPers for this. Got-a-plan-B may be inexperienced, but his signup was good, detailed, and (most importantly) FINISHED. You also are aparently putting yourself into this RP, that isn't necessary. Make up a character. I don't need to know your real name or your real height. Also, 15-16 is just way too young for this RP. A big government agency wouldn't recruit kids/teenagers. And since we're SHIELD agents we don't have time for contests, we will indeed be all about catching and beating the bad guys.

Years
Fine, i'll make the appropriate changes. And everyone has to start somewhere dont they? how would i ever get experience in RP's if everyone goes "sorry, we dont want new people"? Give me a chance. And im ok with the contests, it was just an idea. And also, why wouldn't they hire a 15-16 year old, thats the prime age for training and taking in details. but if you want it older, i'll make it older. and also, i couldnt think of any other name but i still want to use Spencer. i'll change the last name though. Also, i think its a bit stupid if everyone already starts with heaps of pokemon, because then they wont really be capturing pokemon, and if they do, other pokemon will get more appearance times than others, so can i still keep it that i just have eevee (and the nickname IS explained, you dont just go change your name because you're older do you, so dont complain about the eevees name next -_-). Just let me make the appropriate changes, and tell me the youngest age i can be, as i dont really want to be like 30 years old -_-

Kamotz

Chronicler
Years
Big government agency wouldn't hire a 15-16 year old kid, because...they're kids!!! And they have to be responsible for saving the entire world! Why would SHIELD (a big law enforcement agency) want to rely on inexperienced teens when they could have mature, experienced, responsible adults?

Also, this isn't about catching Pokemon. You're a very experienced trainer and will be spending time foiling plots, beating up badguys, and avoiding being killed. Catching and training your pokemon aren't really the major points of this RP. It's less of the classic Pokemon RP and more of a secret agent/superhero RP...just with Pokemon instead of powers.

Finally, when did I comment about your poke's name? That's right. Never. Don't assume, because it makes an ass out of u and me...Many other people have nicknames, I don't really care.

So minimum age...I'm going to say is around 19-20. Minimum. So if you're in that younger age bracket, then keep in mind that you should play accordingly. A 19-20 year old will generally not have as much experience as someone older (say 24-26) who wouldn't have as much experience as someone even older (28-30). There's exceptions, sure, but that's just the general rule of thumb.

Kamotz

Chronicler
Years
bkzasazin: Your signup looks good, except for 2 points.

1. Your history is much too short. This is the background of your character, I want to know what he's done with himself, where he's from, what he's seen, stuff like that. A good history section should be at least a paragraph long...at least.

2. Typhlosion...judging from your avatar, it's probably one of your favorites, but already we have 2 people with a typhlosion, and that's what I want to limit it to, no more than 2 appearances by Pokemon.

If you manage to edit/change these two points, then I'll take another look.

bkzasazin

On the road to being a legend.
Years
Physical Description: Ezekiel is a tall, decently built adult. he has medium length black hair covered in a slightly faded black bandanna (so you can tell the difference between his hair and bandanna) with what appears to be the shape of a zangoose claw imprint on the front. He has piercing Storm Grey eyes that seem to penetrate yours when he looks at you. He wears a long white tee-shirt with a no-sleeved black vest that has the same imprint as his bandana on the left side near the chest area. He has plain black pants and White and black shoes to match his outfit. He wears a glove on his left hand (cut fingered style so that it only covers a little of the fingers). He has the a scar going from his right eye-brow going down to the where the cheek bone starts, not too long. Whatever attacked him seemed to just miss the eye lid.

Personality: Ezekiel is a somewhat of a quiet person unless he is comfortable around the company. Fighting for what he believes in and never backing down from an arguement or a fight is what makes him the adamant person he is. He tends to have what some consider a twisted sense of humor and usually pretty grim when battling, as if his soul purpose is to ultimately stop the other trainers pokemon from breathing. He is NOT a bad guy he just has a few skeletons in his closet and looks back on them as incentives to do better in his life. He tends to be reckless and loves to battle.

Region From: Hoenn, Lavaridge Town.
Region Currently In: Kanto

History: Ezekiel has collected 19 of the 32 badges, These include all the badges from Johto and Hoenn region and 3 from Kanto region these include Vermillion, Pewter and Cerulean cities badges. As a young child Ezekiel was often neglected by his father who was a shady man and looked at Ezekiel as a mistake. He was left with only with his father when his mother died following an anonymous phone call telling her to meet up with an "old friend" at MT. Pyre. Ezekiel had one friend growing up her name was Marianna. The two shared the dream of becoming pokemon trainers and couldnt wait until they were old enough to become one so they can start their journey. Ezekiel recieved his first pokemon Dante, at the age of 8 from his father. His father was breeding his personally trained Zangoose inorder to create an even stronger off-spring to train. Upon seeing the newborn Zangoose, Ezekiels father angrily picked it up and dropped it at Ezekiels feet. He said its imperfection was a sign of failure and mistake, implying that Ezekiel was a mistake and also stated that they belonged together. A couple years had past and just before Ezekiel started his journey his father had suddenly disappeared. That same night 4 men who had a foreign look to them as if they werent from Hoenn region in black suits with R's on them barged into Ezekiels home and demanded to know where his father was. He said he didnt know and they destroyed the house, Ezekiel tryed to stop them but in turn wound up getting attacked by a Nidoking whos claw scarred Ezekiels eye. Ezekiel had thought he figured out everything about his father and swore to himself he would avenge himself and his mother. The following week Marianna and Ezekiel left on their journey together. The two had overcome the gym leaders in Hoenn together but decided to go seperate ways when Marianna wanted to face the Elite Four. Ezekiel was deadset on going to Johto under the impression that his father was currently residing there. So in turn Marianna told Ezekiel to wait at his house for her to return so the duo could go to Johto together and said she would call after she got out of Victory Road to let him know she was safe. She left her Glalie and Sceptile with him and told him to watch them until she got back because she had her team for the Elite Four already lined up. A couple days had passed and Ezekiel recieved no call. He decided to leave figuring Marianna would call him when she was out of the tournament to check where he was and they would meet up in Johto. Upon walking towards the Dock in Slateport City he had seen MISSING and WANTED posters all over town. The MISSING posters consisted of a picture of Marianna while the WANTED posters consisted of a picture of Ezekiels face. He quickly ran into the boat heading to Johto and grit his teeth as he mummbled "Dad...again...why" angrily. Upon entering Johto, Ezekiel quickly set off on his journey to find his father and finally end all the drama but was forced into hiding when what appeared to be undercover members of the syndicate that attacked his house started to follow him. Ezekiel began to hate people and began to train to become stronger and stronger, ensuring himself the defeat of his father. He has since then aquired a decent team of pokemon and has heard about the S.H.I.E.L.D organization and decided to go sign up for its forces, assuming the organization is going after the same syndicate he is. He has a gut feeling he will find his father among the syndicates S.H.I.E.L.D is hunting. He also wants to know what became of Marianna.

Pokemon: Zangoose, Ursaring, Glalie, Sceptile, Houndoom and Gengar

Name/Nickname: Dante
Species: Zangoose
Description and Personality: Dante is one of Ezekiels main powerhouses. Dante was Ezekiels first given to Ezekiel by his father at the age of 9. Dante often is seen making the same facial expressions and movements as Ezekiel. It appears to some as if Ezekiel and Dante are one in a whole. Dante's personality is exactly like Ezekiels, the only difference is Dante is sneaky and will go head first into battle if he feels him or Ezekiel is threatened. He seems to know exactly what moves Ezekiel wants him to use in battle without Ezekiel having to say a word, thus proving how strong the bond between Dante and Ezekiel really is. Dante hates being in pokeballs and is often seen out of his, in fear of Ezekiel being harmed while he is inside it.

Name/Nickname: Zeeke
Species: Ursaring
Description and Personality: Zeeke is another one of Ezekiels powerhouses. Zeeke was caught as a teddiursa by Ezekiel while he was in Johto previous years ago. Zeeke is another one of Ezekiels pokemon that seems to have a close bond with its trainer. Zeeke has a sly attitude and often laughs when battling pokemon whos attacks barely hurt him, usually striking fear into his opponent. Though Zeeke seems to be a hot-tempered pokemon and doesnt have a nice way of hiding it either. Aside from his headstrong tactics, Zeeke is also quite smart.

Name/Nickname: Gale
Species:Glalie
Description and Personality: The brains of Ezekiels pokemon squad. Gale was given to Ezekiel to watch by his bestfriend as a favor but never returned from her journey. Gale listens to Ezekiel only because she knows how close her trainer and Ezekiels friendship was. Gale is a smart pokemon and remains calm even in the worst situations. She is a valued member of Ezekiels team and is a symbol of her trainer, the better side of Ezekiel.

Name/Nickname: Tyr (pronounced tear as in crying)
Species:Sceptile
Description and Personality: Another well valued member of Ezekiels team. Tyr was given to Ezekiel by his bestfriend who had also given Ezekiel her Glalie. Tyr was always fond of Ezekiel and pairs up with Zeeke and Dante on many occasions. Tyr doesnt take well to feeling the life of his comrades or trainer is being put in danger and will strike without warning if need be. He is a collective natured pokemon.

Name/Nickname: Sorrow
Species: Houndoom
Description and Personality: Sorrow is more of the back-up pokemon in Ezekiels team. Sorrow was found and rescued by Ezekiel from being attacked by a group of persian in the Johto region as a houndour. She had followed Ezekiel until he got the hint and caught her. She is a gloomy pokemon whos soul-purpose is to protect Ezekiel from danger as best she can. She doesnt seem to take much intrest in conversating with the others and often trails behind so she will not be bothered by Ezekiels other pokemon. But when it comes down to it she will do anything in her power to protect her friends and Ezekiel from danger.

Name/Nickname
:Grim
Species:Gengar
Description and Personality: Grim was a mischevous pokemon that Ezekiel had problems with in the past. Ezekiel was forced to battle Grim, unaware of the fact that Grim wanted to come along with Ezekiel on his adventure. It often plays pranks and disappeares when Ezekiel is looking for it. It finds glory in knowing that it pisses off Ezekiel, but in turn is willing to do almost about anything for Ezekiel...deep...deep down inside that is. Grim often is used in time of need because of his cunning and prankster ways as use of an unusually seen tactic in battle.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back