• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Team Scrappunk: Recruiting A Music Hacker

Korronensu

Scrap Punk
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 28, 2010
I'm almost always on. But it says you are still offline.... what in the world are you doing?

Ghost

[b][color=orange]ツ[/color][color=teal][i]In the Ma
Years
well i came back from wss i was getting new shoes!!

im on now .

Ghost

[b][color=orange]ツ[/color][color=teal][i]In the Ma
Years
add more rocks and fill in the bottom a little and it will be good

Korronensu

Scrap Punk
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 28, 2010
Ok so here is the map again. Still not officially applying for any position but is this atleast better?

That's the kind of map I'd like to see in Frostbite. Too bad you're not applying. PM me when you are interested, and I'll give you the official interview.

Years
Well Im interested now but i dont really know when Ill have free time. Im sure ill have alot of free time im a poor college kid. What exactly do I need to do to apply. I might as well go for it.

Korronensu

Scrap Punk
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 28, 2010
you got google talk, right? If not, get it, and message me at [email protected]. I'll interview you and see if you have a place in the team. If I remember you correctly, you are a shoo in.

Mages4ever

Looking for a Challenge!
Years
  • Seen Aug 22, 2012
Okay, well. I'm going to give this a shot.

Position Applied For: I'll apply for Graphics (Sigs, User bars, support)? And because I might as well, Beta Testing. I can help with concepts, and story line development too if you want. I'll also, try mapping again, but I'm probably not the best choice for that.
Proof of Skill: Graphics.
Spoiler:

Past Experience: I can use Photoshop to a certain extent. Look over my work, if you need more, I'll gladly post more.
Contact Information: PM me if you need this.
Times available: Meaning?

Korronensu

Scrap Punk
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 28, 2010
Sorry. That was a brain frag. I read your name and for some reason thought of somebody else. My bad. Anyways, go ahead and apply.

Korronensu

Scrap Punk
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 28, 2010
I can hire for story development, but I don't need a team of mappers. IM me, and we'll discuss what you would be doing IF you get selected. I DO like your map, but that's not good enough for me to justify getting another mapper.

Korronensu

Scrap Punk
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 28, 2010
I accepted you, but GTalk glitched and you didnt' get added. Gosh... that's the first time Google software has ever failed me! ANyways try again when you get on next.

Korronensu

Scrap Punk
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 28, 2010
Team Scrappunk is almost complete for this stage of development. We just need a musical expert. I don't mean just anybody who can use Sappy. I can use sappy. But Sappy fails to some degree EVERY time. It always gets some instrument wrong or overloads on some note... it is just not good enough. I've even made sure the voiceset was correct to the song, and Sappy still fails. I need either somebody who knows how to make sappy's shortfalls go away, or can do it in hex.

Back